forum

how can i stop shitmissing notes and acc?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bananahira
the title, i have a lot of FC's on stamina maps, but it takes me a anormous amount of attemps to get them on 99%+ acc, also, i can't get past 98% FC on Fullerene's Go beyond, so any tips to train acc up to 99%?
midgy
play easier charts, i'm willing to bet you can 99% a 1*, therefore stop trying to increase acc on hard stuff and start pushing how hard you can 99%
Topic Starter
bananahira

midgy wrote:

play easier charts, i'm willing to bet you can 99% a 1*, therefore stop trying to increase acc on hard stuff and start pushing how hard you can 99%
the only SS's i have registered on my profile are from easier charts, im talking about getting a better acc on harder charts that require speed
pofnkul
As a former fast acc player I can only say that getting good acc on fast charts takes in from a lot of factors. The main ones are focus, reading, finger control, and stamina tho. Also don't grind files, it does screw up your acc in the long run.
Gamesnake7

midgy wrote:

^ this, getting solid acc on harder stuff begins from doing it on easy maps

After that you can do it on jack maps as it's slow enough to acc properly without screwing your hands
pofnkul

Gamesnake7 wrote:

midgy wrote:

^ this, getting solid acc on harder stuff begins from doing it on easy maps

After that you can do it on jack maps as it's slow enough to acc properly without screwing your hands
Honestly if your going for 99% scores you don't exactly need to practice acc on lower maps.
midgy

bananahira wrote:

midgy wrote:

the only SS's i have registered on my profile are from easier charts, im talking about getting a better acc on harder charts that require speed
just not possible anyone who is getting 99% on a file is good enough to play it on 1.1x, to play for acc you play easier stuff
pofnkul
You can push for speed acc scores without practicing acc on low diff maps due to the fact that 99% speed acc scores especially fc's have extremely wide margin for 200 counts. You only need to practice low diff acc if your acc is actually that bad.
midgy

pofnkul wrote:

You can push for speed acc scores without practicing acc on low diff maps due to the fact that 99% speed acc scores especially fc's have extremely wide margin for 200 counts. You only need to practice low diff acc if your acc is actually that bad.
the way to push for speed acc scores is to have speed good enough to control it and to do that you need to be much much faster than the map therefore you can't acc stuff you require speed on
if you can 99% or FC a map it is an easier map
pofnkul
Ah ic I understand now.

But one more thing I have 99.4+ fc on stam maps yet I still can't 95 them on a rate higher so idk if the claim stands up as much.
midgy

pofnkul wrote:

Ah ic I understand now.

But one more thing I have 99.4+ fc on stam maps yet I still can't 95 them on a rate higher so idk if the claim stands up as much.
i don't think i've ever seen such a gap for one rate jump before ;o
i guess for long chordjack files it probably would be wrong now i think about it