forum

Introduction of unsocial introvert

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bi_chywaifu
Hello guys! I've been playin this game since idk 2018? I just lost my old account's password so I had to make new one :0 Not like I had played a lot with my old acc so it really doesn't matter XD Now I thought I could do a little introduction about myself :D

So ye, I am a 2005 liner. My life is basically built up with anime, music, energy drinks and osu. I love early 2000s music a lot but I listen a lot different kinds of music. I also like playing music. I have a guitar with cool anime stickers on it :o Then I have a piano, bass and ukulele but I don't play those as much as I play my lovely guitar <3
I watch a lot different kinds of anime and I am always open for any recommendations. And now I know u stupid ass weaboos come here and tell me to watch Boku no Pico or sum... Just realized I have also watched anime since 2018? Wonder why...
But besides all that I also do art. And play this amazing but exasperating game all my free time.

JkJk I'm not THAT unsocial. I also play soccer so a lot of my free time goes on that too ;)

But about actually being introvert and unsocial, I would ask for new friends here but I know the fact that I can barely keep my current friendships up (:
Kurboh
Hello and welcome back! ^^

I see you've got a lot of experience with musical instruments, I wonder if that can come in handy with a rhythm game like osu :p

Anyways, good luck and have fun playing osu!
Linkedx
Welcome back to Osu! It's funny we got a lot in common. I guess introverts are all the same lol. Hope you are having fun with this addicting game. I'm mostly playing by myself so if you ever wanna 1v1 or sum just DM me it's always open. :)