forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
Penguin
I thought that I worked at 10am today, but I actually work at 11am... I could have slept more..
payney
i had multiple long and interesting conversations on omegle last night, also bought the first 2 laid back camp manga volumes, so thats cool
johnmedina999

Westonini wrote:

There's only four dudes in my Comm class and I already can't talk for shit so this is gonna be great
Dude, same...

It's like there was an unwritten rule prohibiting guys from taking the class, the gender ratio is so lopsided. I'm just hoping to pass so I won't have to take it again.
Penguin

johnmedina999 wrote:

Westonini wrote:

There's only four dudes in my Comm class and I already can't talk for shit so this is gonna be great
Dude, same...

It's like there was an unwritten rule prohibiting guys from taking the class, the gender ratio is so lopsided. I'm just hoping to pass so I won't have to take it again.
I have to take Comm in a few semesters and I'm already dreading it
keremaru
lolitsalex has decided to stop doing youtube...

this will not go unnoticed. my young man buddy boy ODEBABO'er will live on osu!, in the form of...
lolitsalex american song covers.

get ready for some hardcore map grinding over the next couple of days, cause i'm not stopping until every lolitsalex song cover is stapled onto pippi's front forehead, loved or ranked.
Penguin
I'm sorry vinnicci LMAO

hey abraker, if you have all the logs for every single point acquired in necro thread, you should put together a list of who ninja'd the most people. Something like if x person scored <1 or so points, then the previous poster counts as a ninja. I swear, I've ninja'd so many people lol
Aiseca

Penguin wrote:

I'm sorry vinnicci LMAO

hey abraker, if you have all the logs for every single point acquired in necro thread, you should put together a list of who ninja'd the most people. Something like if x person scored <1 or so points, then the previous poster counts as a ninja. I swear, I've ninja'd so many people lol

You may have did it many times, but have ninja'd a perfect 0!?!?

_________

Still finishing up a few more GDs
And fixing the GDs submitted to me.
KatouMegumi
Blame KemZii.
payney
i saw dragon ball super: broly last night and that shit was absolutely amazing. i've been talking to a lot people about stuff thats been going on in my life and i can say that i feel genuinely content for the first time in at least a month. things are gettin better!
Westonini
Integrals (now with parts!)
DeletedUser_6709840
changed osu name after 4 years
Penguin
Finishing up my English assignments before school tomorrow.
Aiseca
Modding on Discord.
johnmedina999
I got to school late for the first time in years today :(
Meah
6W/6L @ MLBB

temptation
DeletedUser_6709840
thinking about writing fanfic
payney
new haircut, lookin fresh B)
Achromalia
shitty night. literally.

egh.
Westonini

johnmedina999 wrote:

I got to school late for the first time in years today :(

Didn't you wake up late that one time last semester? Or are you saying you woke up on time but still got there late?

OT: HW except I'm here so I guess I'm procrastinating now.
Achromalia
HW except I'm not actually doing anything

waiting to get my quiz back tomorrow.
DeletedUser_6709840
Started a DnD server on Discord
johnmedina999

Westonini wrote:

Or are you saying you woke up on time but still got there late?
Yup. Unexpected delays with my commute yesterday. I've since learned how to cheat the system and will be taking my cheat every day from now on.

Last semester I woke up late but still got to school on time.
johnmedina999
Oh wait

Nevermind I was late. You're right jdhwiwnbwidjd
keremaru
polynomial long division is actually easy なに
Achromalia
death.

among other things, like boredom, regret, and a feeling that shit's just not gonna go your way.

i really do have to get something done.

eugh.
Meah
Paperworks done, gonna fly out after valentines
__
My eyesight has gotten worse, sucks. Last year I was still able to see things 5 meters away from me now it looks like Japanese censored
DeletedUser_6709840
DnD Server is complete and almost everyone has agreed on a schedule
Meah
Gintama
Aiseca
Sleeping.
Li77L3
DeletedUser_6709840
Finished editing for like, chapter 5 or something of my novel, and waiting on the editor to message me again
Penguin
The power just went out at my house due to rain and high winds. My phone is about to die too
Achromalia
i'm somehow lucky enough not to be in that part of the US where shit gets scarily cold.

i offer my condolences, what a week it's been.
Meah
Mint chocolate ice cream
Penguin
Power is still out. I charged my phone in my car for a bit, so there's that. I need to get started on my homework that's due on Monday, but it requires my PC and an internet connection which I don't have.
Meah
Can't find a good avatar
Sosteneshion
Status: scared because I have test tomorrow, and I didn't read. ( cant read for the test if i DONT UNDERSTAND THE FKG SUBJECT 757KKNWNSGR).
Meah
Something that fits well with pinkish colors
Achromalia
i'm still using the laptop, and it's been fine for the 5 or so hours it's been used. the noise is concerning but the laptop hasn't heated up much. it should be a displaced fan.

the problem is, i'm not sure if taking this apart to look at is really a good idea.

but then again, i want to get rid of this fucking noise so i can make my music without that constant buzzing in the background, even with headphones.
johnmedina999
I've been listening to GYARI and trying to get work done for tomorrow, and holy shit it's working. I didn't even know I enjoyed jazz this much.

https://www.youtube.com/user/GYARISUTA
https://www.nicovideo.jp/user/1653063/video

show more