i should stop caring.
same ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Endaris
eating pizza
Jellyblob
x
GSG95
levesterz
Statu: thinking about backup my file into cd( i have loys of blank one)
Catgirl
status: every time i ever plan something, something really stupid happens and makes me unable to do it. i can think of 3 times total this year i've planned something and all 3 times they failed due to stupid stuff out of my control. i hate my life.
AlyNight
Why am I not asleep yet?
Birdy
Status: Bae is gone til Thursday so I'll be here for a couple of days again what up
KatouMegumi
22(23) pictures of Rem(and Ram) at pixiv daily top.
I'm done..
Chaosemerald
Status: I'm so tired, but I'm going to do a fresh install of Xubuntu today anyway, because I ruined the graphics by switching to the proprietary AMD drivers (because I thought they were better than the open source drivers) and switching back to the open source drivers (which broke the graphics, so I had to reinstall everything). And now the cursor is broken and the touchpad won't work.. I freaking hate Xubuntu, but I don't have any writeable dvd's left, so I can't burn Ubuntu or Kubuntu and install it on the computer. I'll never use the proprietary AMD drivers again because they suck anyway
KatouMegumi

Chaosemerald wrote:

Status: I'm so tired, but I'm going to do a fresh install of Xubuntu today anyway, because I ruined the graphics by switching to the proprietary AMD drivers (because I thought they were better than the open source drivers) and switching back to the open source drivers (which broke the graphics, so I had to reinstall everything). And now the cursor is broken and the touchpad won't work.. I freaking hate Xubuntu, but I don't have any writeable dvd's left, so I can't burn Ubuntu or Kubuntu and install it on the computer. I'll never use the proprietary AMD drivers again because they suck anyway
get arch you, also be sure to read this before doing so. https://wiki.archlinux.org/
Chaosemerald

Fizzn wrote:

Chaosemerald wrote:

get arch you, also be sure to read this before doing so. https://wiki.archlinux.org/
I think I'll wait since I'm still a noob at Linux (and that's why I'm still using Ubuntu until I'm ready to try Debian)
But thanks anyway
ciara_old_1
dying of heat.
DeletedUser_6709840
I'm extremely depressed and feel like dying, tbh. But I have modding to do so I can't die yet.
captainmilk
Status:Changing my avatar, but i'll just keep reusing my previous ones since i'm so picky with choosing new ones.
Evil
feeling a bit worthless.
Wall-ed
Status : too many food at my house, and that make me get a stomach D:
AlyNight
levesterz
Syatryus: brode
Rurree
GSG95

Rurree wrote:

I feel you, bro.
Hatsue
status: My parents didn't allow me to go on today's class trip... at least I can stay at home :<
Jellyblob
x
GSG95

Jellyblob56 wrote:

Status: still can't sleep & sleeping pills aren't working :(
try the fap and nap bro.
ALTKID
i'm updating my userpage
GSG95
I made a mistake and got scammed out of 100$

Sucks, but live and learn, I guess.
RynaHitsune
Meah
Watching some fishing shows
Catgirl

GSG95 wrote:

I made a mistake and got scammed out of 100$
Sucks, but live and learn, I guess.

what a coincidence, i actually won $100 last night
GSG95
Jellyblob
x
Endaris
Today I tried almond milk for my cereals for the first time.
Awful. I'm starting to feel slightly sick now.
Tornado
Status: It is so hot out there as though there isnt currently a high UV alert.I also toke shower with extremely hot water and wandering outside without cap. I LOVE THE HEAT <3
GSG95

Jellyblob56 wrote:

I do... too often
me too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
show more