forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
Pituophis
Wanting to click circles, but can't because laptop committing suicide.
Horaizon-
Status: Tried Cytus on android, its very fucking good! I might take a break on osu, need to work on my music
levesterz
Fourth
levesterz
Meah
1 more win, and I am out of the low priority hell !
AlyNight
Horaizon-
Status: Play osu, im getting suspicious in the internet cafe
Horaizon-
Rurree
Meah
Runny Nose
GSG95
I really miss being able to play online shooters. Like, damn dude. This was what I would always do after a rough day at school and all.

No more vaseline sniper. Damn toasternet.
Meah

Received a Necrophos Staff, does this mean that I am qualified to be a necromancer?
DeletedUser_6709840
I'm gonna miss Roshan.
Tae
Meah
Decided to renovate my userpage a week ago but I am still clueless on how to do it.

E: Just where can I find three matching pictures. / Tateyama Ayano's too mainstream, she's no good.
Nameless
Meah

Nameless wrote:

We still ♥ you.

Status Update: I found 3 images but with pink hair, but still no good cause it'll look feminine and cute.
Aomi
ciara_old_1
listening to music with my bb.
Evil

Nesoi wrote:

listening to music with my bb.
GSG95
Status: I've been pretty indifferent about everything lately.
Jellyblob
x
Meah

Jellyblob56 wrote:

Aomi wrote:

snz

Aomi wrote:

Fourth
Status: Try to draw with mouse... surprisingly it turned out well :D
Nameless
wtf
ciara_old_1
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i should stop caring.
Nameless

Nesoi wrote:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i should stop caring.
same ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Endaris
eating pizza
Jellyblob
x
GSG95
levesterz
Statu: thinking about backup my file into cd( i have loys of blank one)
Catgirl
status: every time i ever plan something, something really stupid happens and makes me unable to do it. i can think of 3 times total this year i've planned something and all 3 times they failed due to stupid stuff out of my control. i hate my life.
AlyNight
Why am I not asleep yet?
Birdy
Status: Bae is gone til Thursday so I'll be here for a couple of days again what up
KatouMegumi
22(23) pictures of Rem(and Ram) at pixiv daily top.
I'm done..
Chaosemerald
Status: I'm so tired, but I'm going to do a fresh install of Xubuntu today anyway, because I ruined the graphics by switching to the proprietary AMD drivers (because I thought they were better than the open source drivers) and switching back to the open source drivers (which broke the graphics, so I had to reinstall everything). And now the cursor is broken and the touchpad won't work.. I freaking hate Xubuntu, but I don't have any writeable dvd's left, so I can't burn Ubuntu or Kubuntu and install it on the computer. I'll never use the proprietary AMD drivers again because they suck anyway
KatouMegumi

Chaosemerald wrote:

Status: I'm so tired, but I'm going to do a fresh install of Xubuntu today anyway, because I ruined the graphics by switching to the proprietary AMD drivers (because I thought they were better than the open source drivers) and switching back to the open source drivers (which broke the graphics, so I had to reinstall everything). And now the cursor is broken and the touchpad won't work.. I freaking hate Xubuntu, but I don't have any writeable dvd's left, so I can't burn Ubuntu or Kubuntu and install it on the computer. I'll never use the proprietary AMD drivers again because they suck anyway
get arch you, also be sure to read this before doing so. https://wiki.archlinux.org/
Chaosemerald

Fizzn wrote:

Chaosemerald wrote:

get arch you, also be sure to read this before doing so. https://wiki.archlinux.org/
I think I'll wait since I'm still a noob at Linux (and that's why I'm still using Ubuntu until I'm ready to try Debian)
But thanks anyway
show more