forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
Renevant

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Status: Wondering if I should start the GTA V single player story again.
yahhh, i love the storyline for it

a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Binge-watched a lot of Gordon Ramsay videos in the last few days. Now I have a cooking mindset.

Somehow brought me back to my 'pre-2012' self. As such, my liking for anime has waned a little bit and I'm enjoying more classical music again. :p
lol
making moaning noises in skype and then listening to chaee trying to replicate them
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Eloc
Status: Chilling on one of those campfire chairs in front of a cardboard box with a computer and monitor on it
Foxtrot
KatouMegumi
Eloc
GSG95
Aomi
Status: My arm's better now but it looks like I'm a bit anaemic. ):
lol
missed my 9 am Wednesday lab session 3 weeks in a row because my sleeping pattern is rainbows
-SayaKai
miykah
GSG95
status: playing with strangers on the internet can really make or break your day.
-SayaKai
GSG95
status: yeah thanks a lot dad. i spent rm109 on that. it was totally fine for you to break it. i feel wonderful.
KatouMegumi
Meah
Internet's never gonna leave me, was recently appointed as a teller on a ticketing office :D
Factorial
Eloc
Renevant
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Didn't realise that this game I'm playing had an ongoing ranking event. I played so much doing the special challenges that I didn't even notice that I was in the top 1000 in the rankings. Now it's a matter of whether I can keep it up. Rank decay is blazing fast for events like this and I have limited play tokens. ;3;
Eloc
status: Skipped going to my acting rehearsal due to being tired. School is over for today! praise peppy!
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Me and my surroundings seems stagnant. As if time stopped or I've been disconnected from the very existence of the known universe.

Wth am I thinking at 2 in the morning?
Eloc
Status: once again in bed on the forums instead of sleeping lol
GSG95
status: i've been laying down in bed and i've never left my room. i don't even feel like touching my stupid games.
Aomi
miykah
KatouMegumi
I Give Up
Ecarnage
10 DAYS UNTIL THE UNIVERSITY EXAM

and im here shitposting
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: I should never persistently play osu when I have cold hands because now I'm sick of this game. :oops:
miykah
Status: I wonder if everyone who has a collab ava is in good contact.
Birdy
Status: Another step further into homelessness. Will be here even less in the future. Maybe I'll completely quit for the time being. I don't know.
Wuxo
Moved my website from shared hosting to VPS. Waiting domain name to refresh
GSG95

miykah wrote:

Status: I wonder if everyone who has a collab ava is in good contact.
I'm in good contact with a couple of users here but we don't do collabs. Maybe it's because our tastes are very different.

Status: My bet didn't go in the inventory bot so I never got my winnings. Better confirm next time I guess.
lol
shit end to a good night
chaee
always unlucky
Restore
Actually happy for once
lol
solid 45 minute sleep, feel like I was meant to be alone
show more