forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
GSG95
Status: Playing my first and last game today. I teamkilled someone by accident.

EDIT: 2nd half. Cancer game.

2ND EDIT: what a loss. fucking cancer.
Haruto
status : stress because so many guest difficulty stuffs to finish
FuZ

Aomi wrote:

not really, your arm should feel weird only for a few minutes. it seems like the person who took your blood butchered your vein so it caused a hematoma, it should be gone within a week max. if it doesn't heal after a week then it's infected and you should see a doctor
Sister Jude
I wanna play metal music but everyone plays electric guitar so I'll probably buy violin but I like metal
iiidkkk
Aomi

FuZ wrote:

not really, your arm should feel weird only for a few minutes. it seems like the person who took your blood butchered your vein so it caused a hematoma, it should be gone within a week max. if it doesn't heal after a week then it's infected and you should see a doctor
KatouMegumi

Aomi wrote:

FuZ wrote:

It's just a bruise. No worries.
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Aomi wrote:

FuZ wrote:

Have it checked, just to be on the safe side.

Status: 9 special challenges that should've taken me 14 or so days to do.
> 1 left after just 1 day.

Also, my head hurts. Caffeine withdrawal, day 2.
FuZ
yea if it gets worse during the night and you're not too lazy have it checked it's always better (it doesnt look THAT bad but it shouldnt get worse with time) also use ice on the hematoma if you have some it will help healing if it's not infected
Renevant
Status: No more projects/tests until after spring break. Also new Tera patch.
Aomi

FuZ wrote:

yea if it gets worse during the night and you're not too lazy have it checked it's always better (it doesnt look THAT bad but it shouldnt get worse with time) also use ice on the hematoma if you have some it will help healing if it's not infected
Okay, thanks.
KatouMegumi
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Wondering if I should start the GTA V single player story again.
Renevant

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Status: Wondering if I should start the GTA V single player story again.
yahhh, i love the storyline for it

a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Binge-watched a lot of Gordon Ramsay videos in the last few days. Now I have a cooking mindset.

Somehow brought me back to my 'pre-2012' self. As such, my liking for anime has waned a little bit and I'm enjoying more classical music again. :p
lol
making moaning noises in skype and then listening to chaee trying to replicate them
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Eloc
Status: Chilling on one of those campfire chairs in front of a cardboard box with a computer and monitor on it
Foxtrot
KatouMegumi
Eloc
GSG95
Aomi
Status: My arm's better now but it looks like I'm a bit anaemic. ):
lol
missed my 9 am Wednesday lab session 3 weeks in a row because my sleeping pattern is rainbows
-SayaKai
miykah
GSG95
status: playing with strangers on the internet can really make or break your day.
-SayaKai
GSG95
status: yeah thanks a lot dad. i spent rm109 on that. it was totally fine for you to break it. i feel wonderful.
KatouMegumi
Meah
Internet's never gonna leave me, was recently appointed as a teller on a ticketing office :D
Factorial
Eloc
Renevant
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Didn't realise that this game I'm playing had an ongoing ranking event. I played so much doing the special challenges that I didn't even notice that I was in the top 1000 in the rankings. Now it's a matter of whether I can keep it up. Rank decay is blazing fast for events like this and I have limited play tokens. ;3;
Eloc
status: Skipped going to my acting rehearsal due to being tired. School is over for today! praise peppy!
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Me and my surroundings seems stagnant. As if time stopped or I've been disconnected from the very existence of the known universe.

Wth am I thinking at 2 in the morning?
Eloc
Status: once again in bed on the forums instead of sleeping lol
GSG95
status: i've been laying down in bed and i've never left my room. i don't even feel like touching my stupid games.
Aomi
miykah
show more