I like bbc's
lol
I'm also gay
lol
and a twink
Aomi
wrong thread yo
Nameless
Status: I sure love losing 9 Rocket League matches in a row (mostly in Overtime)!
In all seriousness, I should stop playing Rocket League. It pisses me the FUCK off.
Meah
I am freezing.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Wondering why I'm tired at this time, then I remembered that I woke up at 8am, after 3 hours of sleep.
Pituophis
-Seren-
Status: I just randomly dreamt of playing osu lol like I haven't played this game for like a year now
Oh it's probably bc my music was playing vocaloid songs while I was sleeping lmao
Daichi Shinku
Status: Just came back to the osu! forum, and away.... again...
Fhaye
I was supposed go to SM Center Cebu but I've rode the wrong jeepney and arrived at Ayala mall, called a cab and spent 3$ cause of the heavy traffic. What a day!
GSG95

Nameless wrote:

Status: I sure love losing 9 Rocket League matches in a row (mostly in Overtime)!
In all seriousness, I should stop playing Rocket League. It pisses me the FUCK off.
i know that feeling and i want to hug you now
Meah
Went to out main office and discovered that today and tomorrow's a holiday. Have to wait till' Friday to receive my embarkation slip.
Pituophis
Good night.
Nameless

GSG95 wrote:

i know that feeling and i want to hug you now
don't hug me I'm a filthy twat

Status: hyped for the Pokemon Direct on Friday, hoping for a new main series game announcement.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Crap, got another song stuck in my head. First, Endless Story by Tamura Yukari, then Shukusai no Elementalia by Ni-Sokkususu, now Routine by Silent Siren.

Three earworms at once... y-yay..

Also, discovered Silent Siren yesterday.
Aomi
Status: I am sick and tired of my mom constantly degrading me, time and time again.
I actually spent 5 good minutes crying my eyes out in the bathroom.
-Seren-

Aomi wrote:

Status: I am sick and tired of my mom constantly degrading me, time and time again.
I actually spent 5 good minutes crying my eyes out in the bathroom.
I know that feel. Hope it won't shatter you ultimately and answer back if you have to, let yourself prevail sometimes..
Aomi

-Seren- wrote:

I know that feel. Hope it won't shatter you ultimately and answer back if you have to, let yourself prevail sometimes..
I do.
Oh, I do.
But she just keeps shoving the most spiteful words down my throat and I can't take it anymore.
Renevant
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Parents are nagging me as to why the router and home telephone is in my room.

Gee, I don't know. I'm not the one who installed the line in the only room that faces the back of the building, where the landline cables are located. :p

Now, I'm looking for extension cables.
Nameless
Status: doubting my mental stability after playing Rocket League.
Meah
I dropped a 10 peso coin for 30 mins rent of computer instead of 5 :c
Fhaye
2016 and I an still listening to m2m's songs
chaee
I should become a movie director with all the amazing story lines and mini movies I think up of in my sleep like fr
Aomi
Fhaye

Listening to my fav. songs 4-6 years ago, this made me miss my highschool life and friends. I wish it was longer :(
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Going to dabble in the art of writing lewd scenes. Also, wating for a certain flying kitchen utensil to reply to a request.
Ecarnage

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Status: Going to dabble in the art of writing lewd scenes. Also, wating for a certain flying kitchen utensil to reply to a request.
Nameless
Status: Headphone cable died during an American Truck Sim session, gotta use shit headphones until I get a new headphone cable for my main ones... :c
chaee
Should not have watched a horror film knowing I have really bad anxiety and that it will fuck me up for hours after. Can't stop shaking :)))))
lol

chaee wrote:

Should not have watched a horror film knowing I have really bad anxiety and that it will fuck me up for hours after. Can't stop shaking :)))))
WE GOOD FAM
a1l2d3r4e5d6

>Has not seen a rare drop in over a week, despite having more chances to play on this f2p game.

Thanks, Bamco.

Rip, my iM@S planes.
Scythe-
Status: clenching my butt after getting Shiki permanent on Fate/Grand Order.
>used a lot of Golden apples to refill AP
>maintenance after re-fill
Thanks DW.
rip my Saber Alter ;w;
Pituophis
Status: Just saw a FLCL picture. It's been at like 8 years or something since I've watched it. The nostalgia, man. I now want to watch it and all the other anime I haven't seen in years.
lol
listening to gospel music while fapping

love it
KatouMegumi
Meah
Crossing a busy street on a city is surely a battlefield.

i am sure i already fc'ed this with dt but I cant pass it anymore :c i suck
Pituophis
show more