forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kyouki-Kun
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: My 'o!trait' of 'god mode on the first attempt at a map' got me almost passing a 7.2* map. :/

...and again, with a 7.47* map.

...and again, with an 8.24* map.
KatouMegumi
Gumpy

Fizzn wrote:

KatouMegumi
^ baka gift me vol 2
GSG95
Status: The teacher changed our seats. fml. i have to take off my accent for them to know what i'm saying now. r.i.p lame american slangs.
Factorial
a1l2d3r4e5d6
puccithecat
status: smelling my friend's jacket just gave me good luck.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: One by one, they are installed. Phone line for DSL and satellite for tv.

The more I watch, the more certain it is for my precious 200mbps fibre optic broadband to disappear, replaced by an older, slower 17mbps DSL connection.

It brings a tear to my inner technophile self. ;~;

Update: Ay, nuuu...

What it was before:
lol
*talking about sao*
[2:37PM] me: that
show
was
awesome
:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)
[2:37PM] gf: im breaking up with you

really unlucky
Rilene

lol wrote:

*talking about sao*
show
was
awesome

really unlucky
rip love

Trying to fit >9 character in a single A4 seems HARD.
chaee

lol wrote:

*talking about sao*
show
was
awesome

really unlucky
yh having shit taste is pretty unlucky
Nameless

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

I feel bad for you. Sky really do need to fix their service in Scotland/Northern England. Are there any good providers other than Virgin in Scotland?

Status: Worrying a bit about what GCSE courses I'm choosing.
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Nameless wrote:

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

I feel bad for you. Sky really do need to fix their service in Scotland/Northern England. Are there any good providers other than Virgin in Scotland?

You have Sky Fibre, right? I now only have Sky's standard broadband (DSL/phone line. :/ ). Sky Fibre is pretty decent here, I would assume. I've only had Sky's DSL and Virgin. Not sure about the other ISPs.

Nameless

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Sky Fibre is pretty decent here, I would assume.
I hear it doesn't make much of a difference. That might just be for the West Midlands and/or areas near to London, though.
Renevant
You people need google fiber in your life

Luckily the professor records the lecture sessions
lol
I like bbc's
lol
I'm also gay
lol
and a twink
Aomi
wrong thread yo
Nameless
Status: I sure love losing 9 Rocket League matches in a row (mostly in Overtime)!
In all seriousness, I should stop playing Rocket League. It pisses me the FUCK off.
Meah
I am freezing.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Wondering why I'm tired at this time, then I remembered that I woke up at 8am, after 3 hours of sleep.
Pituophis
-Seren-
Status: I just randomly dreamt of playing osu lol like I haven't played this game for like a year now
Oh it's probably bc my music was playing vocaloid songs while I was sleeping lmao
Daichi Shinku
Status: Just came back to the osu! forum, and away.... again...
Fhaye
I was supposed go to SM Center Cebu but I've rode the wrong jeepney and arrived at Ayala mall, called a cab and spent 3$ cause of the heavy traffic. What a day!
GSG95

Nameless wrote:

Status: I sure love losing 9 Rocket League matches in a row (mostly in Overtime)!
In all seriousness, I should stop playing Rocket League. It pisses me the FUCK off.
i know that feeling and i want to hug you now
Meah
Went to out main office and discovered that today and tomorrow's a holiday. Have to wait till' Friday to receive my embarkation slip.
Pituophis
Good night.
Nameless

GSG95 wrote:

i know that feeling and i want to hug you now
don't hug me I'm a filthy twat

Status: hyped for the Pokemon Direct on Friday, hoping for a new main series game announcement.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Crap, got another song stuck in my head. First, Endless Story by Tamura Yukari, then Shukusai no Elementalia by Ni-Sokkususu, now Routine by Silent Siren.

Three earworms at once... y-yay..

Also, discovered Silent Siren yesterday.
Aomi
Status: I am sick and tired of my mom constantly degrading me, time and time again.
I actually spent 5 good minutes crying my eyes out in the bathroom.
-Seren-

Aomi wrote:

Status: I am sick and tired of my mom constantly degrading me, time and time again.
I actually spent 5 good minutes crying my eyes out in the bathroom.
I know that feel. Hope it won't shatter you ultimately and answer back if you have to, let yourself prevail sometimes..
Aomi

-Seren- wrote:

I know that feel. Hope it won't shatter you ultimately and answer back if you have to, let yourself prevail sometimes..
I do.
Oh, I do.
But she just keeps shoving the most spiteful words down my throat and I can't take it anymore.
Renevant
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Parents are nagging me as to why the router and home telephone is in my room.

Gee, I don't know. I'm not the one who installed the line in the only room that faces the back of the building, where the landline cables are located. :p

Now, I'm looking for extension cables.
Nameless
Status: doubting my mental stability after playing Rocket League.
Meah
I dropped a 10 peso coin for 30 mins rent of computer instead of 5 :c
show more