Total Posts
show more
chaee

lol wrote:

im turning mushy and i dont like it
i wonder why ♥
Nameless

Aomi wrote:

Status: My mom told me to stop breathing after I told her to stop snoring.
And she meant it.
Yeah.
Poor you.
You probably snore as well.
lit120
too fucking tired for me to go to school here
Meah
Filipino time at its finest. 8 am departure. time, it's already 8:30 and still haven't departed yet.
Kyouki-Kun
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: My 'o!trait' of 'god mode on the first attempt at a map' got me almost passing a 7.2* map. :/

...and again, with a 7.47* map.

...and again, with an 8.24* map.
KatouMegumi
Gumpy

Fizzn wrote:

KatouMegumi
^ baka gift me vol 2
GSG95
Status: The teacher changed our seats. fml. i have to take off my accent for them to know what i'm saying now. r.i.p lame american slangs.
Factorial
a1l2d3r4e5d6
puccithecat
status: smelling my friend's jacket just gave me good luck.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: One by one, they are installed. Phone line for DSL and satellite for tv.

The more I watch, the more certain it is for my precious 200mbps fibre optic broadband to disappear, replaced by an older, slower 17mbps DSL connection.

It brings a tear to my inner technophile self. ;~;

Update: Ay, nuuu...

What it was before:
lol
*talking about sao*
[2:37PM] me: that
show
was
awesome
:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)
[2:37PM] gf: im breaking up with you

really unlucky
Rilene

lol wrote:

*talking about sao*
show
was
awesome

really unlucky
rip love

Trying to fit >9 character in a single A4 seems HARD.
chaee

lol wrote:

*talking about sao*
show
was
awesome

really unlucky
yh having shit taste is pretty unlucky
Nameless

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

I feel bad for you. Sky really do need to fix their service in Scotland/Northern England. Are there any good providers other than Virgin in Scotland?

Status: Worrying a bit about what GCSE courses I'm choosing.
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Nameless wrote:

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

I feel bad for you. Sky really do need to fix their service in Scotland/Northern England. Are there any good providers other than Virgin in Scotland?

You have Sky Fibre, right? I now only have Sky's standard broadband (DSL/phone line. :/ ). Sky Fibre is pretty decent here, I would assume. I've only had Sky's DSL and Virgin. Not sure about the other ISPs.

Nameless

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Sky Fibre is pretty decent here, I would assume.
I hear it doesn't make much of a difference. That might just be for the West Midlands and/or areas near to London, though.
Renevant
You people need google fiber in your life

Luckily the professor records the lecture sessions
lol
I like bbc's
lol
I'm also gay
lol
and a twink
Aomi
wrong thread yo
Nameless
Status: I sure love losing 9 Rocket League matches in a row (mostly in Overtime)!
In all seriousness, I should stop playing Rocket League. It pisses me the FUCK off.
Meah
I am freezing.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Wondering why I'm tired at this time, then I remembered that I woke up at 8am, after 3 hours of sleep.
Pituophis
-Seren-
Status: I just randomly dreamt of playing osu lol like I haven't played this game for like a year now
Oh it's probably bc my music was playing vocaloid songs while I was sleeping lmao
Daichi Shinku
Status: Just came back to the osu! forum, and away.... again...
Fhaye
I was supposed go to SM Center Cebu but I've rode the wrong jeepney and arrived at Ayala mall, called a cab and spent 3$ cause of the heavy traffic. What a day!
GSG95

Nameless wrote:

Status: I sure love losing 9 Rocket League matches in a row (mostly in Overtime)!
In all seriousness, I should stop playing Rocket League. It pisses me the FUCK off.
i know that feeling and i want to hug you now
Meah
Went to out main office and discovered that today and tomorrow's a holiday. Have to wait till' Friday to receive my embarkation slip.
Pituophis
Good night.
Nameless

GSG95 wrote:

i know that feeling and i want to hug you now
don't hug me I'm a filthy twat

Status: hyped for the Pokemon Direct on Friday, hoping for a new main series game announcement.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Crap, got another song stuck in my head. First, Endless Story by Tamura Yukari, then Shukusai no Elementalia by Ni-Sokkususu, now Routine by Silent Siren.

Three earworms at once... y-yay..

Also, discovered Silent Siren yesterday.
Aomi
Status: I am sick and tired of my mom constantly degrading me, time and time again.
I actually spent 5 good minutes crying my eyes out in the bathroom.
-Seren-

Aomi wrote:

Status: I am sick and tired of my mom constantly degrading me, time and time again.
I actually spent 5 good minutes crying my eyes out in the bathroom.
I know that feel. Hope it won't shatter you ultimately and answer back if you have to, let yourself prevail sometimes..
Aomi

-Seren- wrote:

I know that feel. Hope it won't shatter you ultimately and answer back if you have to, let yourself prevail sometimes..
I do.
Oh, I do.
But she just keeps shoving the most spiteful words down my throat and I can't take it anymore.
show more