forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ochinchi-sama
I met a so-called famous international heavyweight champion boxer in a children's activity centre with his family today.
olivia272
School admission interviews. I'll be going.
a1l2d3r4e5d6

I had a dream where someone shoved their foot on my face. I smelled nothing but smelly feet until I woke up.
Ameth Rianno

Green Platinum wrote:

Status: Suggesting touhou characters have the personality of a cement wall or calling another player a narcissist, which one gets your post deleted?
umm what touhou character i don't get it

Aiona
Status: Got a new TV. My mother shouted at my father and I for picking a modern one. :^)
EneT
Status: Printer broken, had to go to girlfriend's house just to print stuff off.
fat pear
ugh man i just had the worst day of my life!

i don't want to talk about it.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Thinking about opening a GFX workshop. I'm still doubting my skill though.
Rilene
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Aiona

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Status: Thinking about opening a GFX workshop. I'm still doubting my skill though.
do it. I'll be the first to request something :P

wasonz
i'm playing cs:go with 40 ~ 300 ping .....
my ping is so unstable
omg help
T T
Pituophis
Status: Accidentally got a DT score for my top play. I didn't even fc it. :|
Ace Timing
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Praying that my printer, low on ink, doesn't run out of ink while it prints my certificate of acceptance to uni.
Renevant
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Creating examples that are worthy enough to be put in a GFX request-type thread.
GSG95
b0ss can i hav mg rank pls
Mafumafu
Renevant
Status: Well, FG is back to its old self now that summer is basically over. hmm

Procrastinating again. Gotta catch up with everything tomorrow.
HazeL
-SayaKai
olivia272
Status: I'll go for a little adventure for a couple days in a couple hours.
LigerZero
play osu> play grand chase reborn> play euro truck simulator 2....

OMG please i'm need HOLIDAY
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Rilene
Ameth Rianno

Sirade wrote:

(^:

Other Status: Drinking milk~
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Went to the only anime shop for hundreds of miles and found AzuNyan ears and paws. I almost bought them, but they were a bit 'pricey'.

I just realised that I was one purchase away from becoming an actual 'AruNyan'. :3
fat pear
Status update:

Today was a particularly strange day. My science teacher collapsed after drinking from the wrong bottle, and had to be taken to the nurse. My P.E teacher accidentally got hit by a basketball hard in the face, and had to be taken to the nurse. Basically all the teachers were taken to the nurse.

What I learnt from this is that spaghetti bird. Spaghetti penguins, bear fat diarrhea. Vomit man woman cake. No idiot drawer photosynthesis. Excretion inhale taste good.

So yeah.
Aiona

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

I just realised that I was one purchase away from becoming an actual 'AruNyan'. :3
omg

Rilene

[ microism ] wrote:

Status update:

Today was a particularly strange day. My science teacher collapsed after drinking from the wrong bottle, and had to be taken to the nurse. My P.E teacher accidentally got hit by a basketball hard in the face, and had to be taken to the nurse. Basically all the teachers were taken to the nurse.

What I learnt from this is that spaghetti bird. Spaghetti penguins, bear fat diarrhea. Vomit man woman cake. No idiot drawer photosynthesis. Excretion inhale taste good.

So yeah.
wow

EneT
Status: The size of my family keeps increasing. People from all parts of the world, of different backgrounds. It's as if I'm connected to all these different cultures.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Finished setting up the draft for a GFX-request thread. Now all that's left to do is to have the guts to post it. :p
Aiona

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Status: Finished setting up the draft for a GFX-request thread. Now all that's left to do is to have the guts to post it. :p
DO IT ARU

Status: Deciding whether or not to upload my cover of Girl's Day's "Ring My Bell".
Renevant

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Status: Went to the only anime shop for hundreds of miles and found AzuNyan ears and paws. I almost bought them, but they were a bit 'pricey'.

You can't put a price on Azunyan

Garpo
EneT
AlyNight
Mood had been slightly down
HaruryuuSan

Sniverre235 wrote:

Mood had been slightly down
same
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Questioning my decisions. For example, why did I open a GFX shop in one of my busiest years yet?
show more