forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aomi

olivia272 wrote:

Oh dear, they grow up so quickly.

I moved to a random city on a whim. It all happened in a week. I felt like it.
You're like my second mother I didn't know existed ; - ;

Living life on the edge, eh?
So, is that one better than the the previous city you lived in?
olivia272

Aomi wrote:

You're like my second mother I didn't know existed ; - ;

Living life on the edge, eh?
So, is that one better than the the previous city you lived in?
Life always has the capability to pleasantly surprise us.

I like living and gambling. And I have lived here for four hours, I cannot give you a reliable assessment yet, but I feel comfortable.
Aomi

olivia272 wrote:

Life always has the capability to pleasantly surprise us.

I like living and gambling. And I have lived here for four hours, I cannot give you a reliable assessment yet, but I feel comfortable.
It does, absolutely.

Ah, yeah, that's to be expected, haha--
At least you're comfortable, I'm glad ^^
wasonz
i'm in
Aiona
Status: Finished dinner. First day at secondary school went well. Looking forward to Wednesday.

Edit: Fuck you. Nico and Maki? Please. If you're gonna have a collab with a "guy", at least have them be both guys. Two girls just makes it fucking suspicious. You know what, I'm done with clinging onto you. Because you've obviously let go of me.
Green Platinum
Status: Suggesting touhou characters have the personality of a cement wall or calling another player a narcissist, which one gets your post deleted?
Ochinchi-sama
I met a so-called famous international heavyweight champion boxer in a children's activity centre with his family today.
olivia272
School admission interviews. I'll be going.
a1l2d3r4e5d6

I had a dream where someone shoved their foot on my face. I smelled nothing but smelly feet until I woke up.
Ameth Rianno

Green Platinum wrote:

Status: Suggesting touhou characters have the personality of a cement wall or calling another player a narcissist, which one gets your post deleted?
umm what touhou character i don't get it

Aiona
Status: Got a new TV. My mother shouted at my father and I for picking a modern one. :^)
EneT
Status: Printer broken, had to go to girlfriend's house just to print stuff off.
fat pear
ugh man i just had the worst day of my life!

i don't want to talk about it.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Thinking about opening a GFX workshop. I'm still doubting my skill though.
Rilene
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Aiona

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Status: Thinking about opening a GFX workshop. I'm still doubting my skill though.
do it. I'll be the first to request something :P

wasonz
i'm playing cs:go with 40 ~ 300 ping .....
my ping is so unstable
omg help
T T
Pituophis
Status: Accidentally got a DT score for my top play. I didn't even fc it. :|
Ace Timing
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Praying that my printer, low on ink, doesn't run out of ink while it prints my certificate of acceptance to uni.
Renevant
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Creating examples that are worthy enough to be put in a GFX request-type thread.
GSG95
b0ss can i hav mg rank pls
Mafumafu
Renevant
Status: Well, FG is back to its old self now that summer is basically over. hmm

Procrastinating again. Gotta catch up with everything tomorrow.
HazeL
-SayaKai
olivia272
Status: I'll go for a little adventure for a couple days in a couple hours.
LigerZero
play osu> play grand chase reborn> play euro truck simulator 2....

OMG please i'm need HOLIDAY
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Rilene
Ameth Rianno

Sirade wrote:

(^:

Other Status: Drinking milk~
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Went to the only anime shop for hundreds of miles and found AzuNyan ears and paws. I almost bought them, but they were a bit 'pricey'.

I just realised that I was one purchase away from becoming an actual 'AruNyan'. :3
fat pear
Status update:

Today was a particularly strange day. My science teacher collapsed after drinking from the wrong bottle, and had to be taken to the nurse. My P.E teacher accidentally got hit by a basketball hard in the face, and had to be taken to the nurse. Basically all the teachers were taken to the nurse.

What I learnt from this is that spaghetti bird. Spaghetti penguins, bear fat diarrhea. Vomit man woman cake. No idiot drawer photosynthesis. Excretion inhale taste good.

So yeah.
Aiona

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

I just realised that I was one purchase away from becoming an actual 'AruNyan'. :3
omg

Rilene

[ microism ] wrote:

Status update:

Today was a particularly strange day. My science teacher collapsed after drinking from the wrong bottle, and had to be taken to the nurse. My P.E teacher accidentally got hit by a basketball hard in the face, and had to be taken to the nurse. Basically all the teachers were taken to the nurse.

What I learnt from this is that spaghetti bird. Spaghetti penguins, bear fat diarrhea. Vomit man woman cake. No idiot drawer photosynthesis. Excretion inhale taste good.

So yeah.
wow

EneT
Status: The size of my family keeps increasing. People from all parts of the world, of different backgrounds. It's as if I'm connected to all these different cultures.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Finished setting up the draft for a GFX-request thread. Now all that's left to do is to have the guts to post it. :p
Aiona

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Status: Finished setting up the draft for a GFX-request thread. Now all that's left to do is to have the guts to post it. :p
DO IT ARU

Status: Deciding whether or not to upload my cover of Girl's Day's "Ring My Bell".
show more