forum

How is sendan life so easy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AW_Flister
For a 6* 130 bpm 1/4 chordjack map

I got worse scores on trouble kuroneko and lost dedicated at similar BPMs and lower SR like tf man

edit: yes i'm talking about the chord life one, the one in CCC is just straight up insane
Gamesnake7
When you see the rank

Jokes aside TLD has longjacks unlike Sendan Life iirc
pofnkul
Tld is mainly longjacks and koreajacks whereas sendan life is mainly handquad and stamina. As for kuroneko idk. Assuming ur taling about opakyl's sendan life it should be harder than tld and kuroneko and especially kuroneko since they are the same chordjack type.

Edit: I just realized that ur probably talking about the chord life variant. I don't know much about it other than the fact that it's probably significantly easier than opakyl.

Edit 2: downloaded chord life ver and realized it's sr is from the ending spike. It would probably be around if not lower sr than lost dedicated and kuroneko is you removed hyper dense ending which is also why it's easier. If you want the true sendan life experience play beatmapsets/1429175#mania/3005066. It takes the dumb hyper dense ending and makes it the entire map making the sr more accurate (Not saying u have to play opakyl tho).
DeltaNami
I actually think there's a 3rd version as well from tachyon's CCC2 pack lmao. All of them are different iirc.
pofnkul
That one was 5.6 star tho i think.
midgy
star rating only takes into account the amount of ntoes and not where they are so and sendan life avoids jacks as much as possible in the chords where as tld only puts the jacks instead of spamming density for higher star rating
mystV
sendn lif so ez cuz yes