forum

Fresh Circle Clicker Addict

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
K0inu
Hihi, I'm Koinu and I've been playing Osu for a few days now. I have a little rhythm game experience on mobile devices, but I've been primarily a fps, moba, or mmorpg player for most of my life, usually at high competitive levels on mobile or console devices. I love listening to and playing music though, hence my new circle clicking addiction :P. My other notable hobbies/interests include the furry fandom, anime, and reading/writing.

My goals for Osu! right now though are just to have fun, expand my music taste, make a few friends, and perhaps get into contributing to making or modding some beatmaps once I get a little more experience and understanding of the game. Depending on how involved I get with the game I may eventually strive for certain ranks, but my lack of experience with rhythm games and my subpar peripheral devices make that unrealistic for now.

Anyways, thanks for reading, and I hope to see more of what the community has to offer!
Ami Kanade
Welcome!

If you’re having some trouble with timing, play to the rhythm and the vibe of the song, like get into it. Sort of like playing an instrument.

Just remember, once you enter, you’ll never leave… /s

If you need anything feel free to hit me up.

Have fun! ^.^
Kurboh
Welcome!
Have fun clicking to the beat :3