forum

[4K Mania] duyet's modding queue NM/M4M [CLOSED]]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[TCD] duyet299

Why it is so hard to see our own faults, yet not so hard to see others' faults.
- Send your request on osumod. I won't check anything on this thread.
- Before requesting, please read this
Little thingy
Notes
  1. I can mod simple SVs but not Storyboard or Hitsound.
  1. You can put in the comment some words about your map (style, technique, how it represents the song, etc.)
  1. I don’t have strict taste/preference for songs or genres so just send me your favorite ones. However, for J-pop or Japanese vocal songs in general, I would only accept if I can feel the prowess of the vocal such as this, not just some lame generic kawaii shits. S3RL songs get instant acceptance (but who charts S3RL nowadays :P )
  1. Oh, and no TV size
  1. If M4M, I'm gonna mod first. M4M gets priority. There is no priority for NM or M4M. If you're interested in my map and find some problems, you can request M4M; if not then just request NM.
  1. If I reject your map, it probably looks good enough to me already or has a decent amount of mods.
  1. Patterns: Hybrid > LN > Chord/Rice/Stream/Stamina. I'm not experienced with modding LN but I do love them, so just send me. Tech and dumps are instant reject (I have skill issue)
Rules
  1. Mania only
  1. Keys: 4 (I don’t play other key modes, yet)
  1. Star rating: <≈5★ (I have skill issue, don't judge me). I prefer things that I can comfortably play to give the most optimal mods possible.
  1. Drain time: no limit
  1. You can specify which diff you want me to mod but if there is none, I will mod whichever I want (<≈5★).
  1. Write your scroll speed in the comment, just a number is fine. This is to check whether you have read everything or not. Failing to do this will make me more likely to be lazy to check your map.
M4M:
1. S3RL feat. Chi Chi - I'll See You Again
- When you're done requesting, remember to post "bump" or preferably "sus", or just anything you want on this thread.
- If you didn't read everything, I'll ignore your request for real.
McEndu
that many nested boxes is inhumane
RiceSS
hello, already post, hope u like it~
sus
Topic Starter
[TCD] duyet299
Reopened.
keksikosu
Bump
Mirsaaa
Bump Bump