forum

Wannabe Circle Clicker

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
notasnev
Hi! I'm asnev. Call me however you want, really. That "not" part of my username is redundant -- it's not really a part of my name here. I've known osu! for quite some time. I can't pinpoint the exact time when I first saw it, but I've seen my older siblings play the game when I was younger. I'm just starting now because I was only able to get my own computer somewhat recently. I only have an old wireless mouse and chiclet keys to play with, but the game is still pretty damn fun. I might invest in a cheap tablet when I have the money. Or not. Probably not.

I do have other hobbies/interests but I haven't devoted much time to them because apparently I'm too busy clicking circles. I have way too many interests. Oh, and I try out osu!taiko too sometimes. It's fun. Anywho, excited to meet with y'all! Thanks for reading and have a g'day. o/

Now where did I put my sleep schedule...
Kolmas
sleep schedule turns to dust once you started playing osu
Topic Starter
notasnev

Kolmas wrote:

Well, no going back now.
Kurboh
May I call you answer?
Anyways, hi :3
Have fun playing!
Topic Starter
notasnev

Kurboh wrote:

May I call you answer?
Anyways, hi :3
Have fun playing!
Hi there! :> Doesn't "answer" sound a bit out there for you? lol
Yeah, I'm gonna have a lot of circles to click now. >.>
Kurboh

notasnev wrote:

Doesn't "answer" sound a bit out there for you? lol[/s]
Nonsense! I'm dumb and I need help, so, I need a solution to all my problems and an answer to anything that's bothering me
Bl4z3_239
Goodluck with your Osu career, it does indeed get addicting at least once lol.
Ymir

notasnev wrote:

Hi! I'm asnev. Call me however you want, really. That "not" part of my username is redundant -- it's not really a part of my name here. I've known osu! for quite some time. I can't pinpoint the exact time when I first saw it, but I've seen my older siblings play the game when I was younger. I'm just starting now because I was only able to get my own computer somewhat recently. I only have an old wireless mouse and chiclet keys to play with, but the game is still pretty damn fun. I might invest in a cheap tablet when I have the money. Or not. Probably not.

I do have other hobbies/interests but I haven't devoted much time to them because apparently I'm too busy clicking circles. I have way too many interests. Oh, and I try out osu!taiko too sometimes. It's fun. Anywho, excited to meet with y'all! Thanks for reading and have a g'day. o/

Now where did I put my sleep schedule...
Nice to meet you too! I started off playing with a tablet but if you play with mouse and feel comfortable, you could stick to it :D

Kolmas wrote:

>has never played in the daytime
VirgitBird

Kolmas wrote:

>Looks at time
>3:07 am
Yeah, sounds about right