forum

How many hours did it take you to FC stars?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ShiroGambler
I have been playing for a little bit and sometimes I feel like im really stuck. Iv been doing 4 stars and low fives for a while and when I look at others, it looks like they flew right past me. I know it varies from person to person and ultimately, how good I get comes down to play time. Still, how many hours or in game days did it take you guys? Im really really curious about this.
AccountWontWork
took me 400hrs to Fc 5 stars. (add 50hrs to my playtime, don't ask why.)

also, the reason others are probably faster at improving than you is because they play more.
worst100kplayer

ShiroGambler wrote:

I have been playing for a little bit and sometimes I feel like im really stuck. Iv been doing 4 stars and low fives for a while and when I look at others, it looks like they flew right past me. I know it varies from person to person and ultimately, how good I get comes down to play time. Still, how many hours or in game days did it take you guys? Im really really curious about this.
Probably just down to genetics I guess, some people are just able to get more out of less hours.

If you include my time practicing offline I have far more hours than you do (probably ~400-500h now and ~280 hrs at your rank). So you aren't going any slower than me.

Its really frusterating when people improve faster and with less hours and simply their explenation as to why they improve faster than you is that you don't try to improve
Vertify
FPS games do have some skill transfer to standard as well; if they’re good at snapping heads, then in theory they should have some sort of knack for aiming. Ultimately still play time
kujubuo
idk lol.
Aizuuya
800 hours if you include my private server and offline time and I still can barely fc 6 stars (only like 15 I can possibly do lmao) so just don't worry about it. Enjoy the game and the improvement will come with time, if it happens to take more time for you then with other players, so be it.
keter
Let me think, something around 100h for stable very low 4* fc and 200h for 5*.
Also got a feeling that it's quite below average, but mostly guys that are faster are jump farmers, so I'm fine with that.
But sometimes got thoughts that my numbers are quite bad as for day 1 tablet player, hopefully I don't have enough statistics to compare with.

Genetics has some influence probably, why it shouldn't, but how you play, what maps you play, in what condition you play, how regularly (per week) you play, what is your typical session - all these details means a lot imo. Got a huge feeling like at least 1/3 of playtime I was just messing around and doing useless things that gives me like no improve speed but at least were fun.
HoosierTransfer
72 for 4*fc and ss
AccountWontWork
my urge to do another who asked joke is boiling...
[AlphaCentauri]

AccountWontWork wrote:

who asked
ainkeK
It took me 19 days (over 450 hours) of in game time to get my first 5 star FC which was nerfed so I actually got my first 5 star fc later but I can't pinpoint exactly what that was. I also have 900 hours (950 including mcosu, essentially almost 1k) and don't have a 6 star yet.
AccountWontWork

[Alpha] wrote:

AccountWontWork wrote:

who asked
good one
Aizuuya

AccountWontWork wrote:

It's a forum. The entire point is discussion. Nobody needs to ask for you to post about a topic on a forum. Neither is it even funny.
yarWe
i was stuck in 4* for about a year,,

answering your question i got 5* fc around 200~ hours iirc
kujubuo

Yuunagi Ichika wrote:

AccountWontWork wrote:

It's a forum. The entire point is discussion. Nobody needs to ask for you to post about a topic on a forum. Neither is it even funny.
ratio
WitherMite
I dont remember how long until 4* FC, but 5* was somehwere between 50-200 hours, I got the medal november 2019.

Im not really able to FC 6* yet but I did get the medal on rog unlimitation at around 600 hours, for a while I was playing it 2 or 3 times at the end of my sessions, have had many decent acc runs before, but both of my FC runs have trash acc. Next will probably be this if I can stop sliderbreaking and randomly overaiming 1/2 stuff
AccountWontWork

Yuunagi Ichika wrote:

AccountWontWork wrote:

based
YamichanKawaii
My only 5 star FC is my top play but that one was bad bc nerves
AccountWontWork
honestly I only really have one true 5 star FC, most of my other 5 star fcs usually drop a slider end or two
StealthM00
I feel like I have a really low play time for my star? i have 105 hours played and can fc 7 stars
show more