forum

Pokemon X & Y thread - Age of the PokéBank

posted
Total Posts
show more
Neroh
I'm still looking for a Growlithe yes! I'd be very grateful to receive one :D would you like a Scyther?
La Volpe
Thank you guys so much for helping me out! :)
Trash Boat
some news: certain cards of the XY Kalos starter set for TCG has been revealed! Those are the starters and its evolutions!
the official link: http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tradi ... sic/?0-xy=
Neroh
Thanks Dash, enjoy your Scyther :D I'll enjoy my Growlithe :D
NotEvenDoomMusic

La Volpe wrote:

Thank you guys so much for helping me out! :)
One hand helps another and vice versa (:

Nerohkun wrote:

Thanks Dash, enjoy your Scyther :D I'll enjoy my Growlithe :D
I could've attached an fire stone to the Growlithe, just as a little present but i was in the middle of nowhere so yeah :b
Thanks, though for that Scyther, will probably crossbreed through the entire list with it :3
Neroh

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

I could've attached an fire stone to the Growlithe, just as a little present but i was in the middle of nowhere so yeah :b
Thanks, though for that Scyther, will probably crossbreed through the entire list with it :3
Don't worry about it man! It was a nice thought haha :) I have a spare fire stone anyway :) (sorry for never getting back to your inbox by the way, I'm terrible for remembering things and am stressy nowadays, I just forget so easily D:)
NaomiMinette
I don't know if anyone noticed this, but if you manage to finish restaurant battles in the correct amount of turns for all of the battles for that course/set, a star shows up beside that battle course the next time you visit. Does this unlock anything if you star ALL of them?
Nyari
NotEvenDoomMusic

Nyari wrote:

Make fun of that Magikarp however and how much you want.

It will become one of your best friends ingame.
Trust me.
That exact Magikarp.

Blazevoir wrote:

I don't know if anyone noticed this, but if you manage to finish restaurant battles in the correct amount of turns for all of the battles for that course/set, a star shows up beside that battle course the next time you visit. Does this unlock anything if you star ALL of them?
I noticed it but nothing significant happened yet... i'm also not competing to any other battle than the double/triple so yeah; probably will try to perfect each and every single one, but i'm quite certain that you'll awarded an medal on your Pokémon Global Link thingy
Neroh

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Make fun of that Magikarp however and how much you want.

It will become one of your best friends ingame.
Trust me.
That exact Magikarp.
The truth has been spoken.
Iain
I added everyone on the google doc so if you want to add me just check my FC in there :D
Nyari
wow, i've been living a lie my whole life. i just realised "Gyarados" isn't named "Garrados" ;w;
NaomiMinette

Nyari wrote:

wow, i've been living a lie my whole life. i just realised "Gyarados" isn't named "Garrados" ;w;
I thought it was Gyrados (missing an a) this whole time :o

EDIT: OMG I JUST FOUND SOMETHING OUT! I dunno if this is tied to a particular Affection level, but during a battle, if you rub the touch screen before your Pokémon gets EXP, you'll pet them and THEN they get their EXP!
Nyari

Blazevoir wrote:

Nyari wrote:

I thought it was Gyrados (missing an a) this whole time :o

EDIT: OMG I JUST FOUND SOMETHING OUT! I dunno if this is tied to a particular Affection level, but during a battle, if you rub the touch screen before your Pokémon gets EXP, you'll pet them and THEN they get their EXP!
just tried with my lucario with no affection, probably has something to do with it
NaomiMinette

Nyari wrote:

just tried with my lucario with no affection, probably has something to do with it
Probably Max Affection, then.

EDIT: Getting reports of people being able to at 3 Affection (AKA when your Pokémon start looking back towards you during battle).
Rorona
Falapalagas' last Pokemon is: Palpitoad
Soulclenz
ok, im finally all caught up to everyone and can do the safari stuff now, hooray!

I haven't played a pokemon game since red/blue and i can say that im pretty glad i picked this up.

I have one question though. Is it possible to completely collect every pokemon in existance for X/Y, when pokebank comes out and whatnot, or are there some pokemon that are just 100% unobtainable?
Rorona

Soulclenz wrote:

I have one question though. Is it possible to completely collect every pokemon in existance for X/Y, when pokebank comes out and whatnot, or are there some pokemon that are just 100% unobtainable?
Every pokemon should be available when the bank comes out assuming that you already have gotten all the otherwise unobtainable legendaries from their respective events.

On a side note, Slyveon is the most annoying thing I've ever faced in an online battle. Draining Kiss! Draining Kiss! Draining Kiss! Draining Kiss! Draining Kiss! Draining Kiss!
Soulclenz

Rorona wrote:

Soulclenz wrote:

Every pokemon should be available when the bank comes out assuming that you already have gotten all the otherwise unobtainable legendaries from their respective events.

On a side note, Slyveon is the most annoying thing I've ever faced in an online battle. Draining Kiss! Draining Kiss! Draining Kiss! Draining Kiss! Draining Kiss! Draining Kiss!
Mmmmk, that is good to know. I'm not one to overly min/max my pokemon and go for the ultimate stats, i just want a fun team of my favorite types haha.

Speaking of Sylveon though, i need to get my hands on it.
PROGUY
Hi everyone. I can't seem to add mine in the list, so here's my details.

3DS Name: Steeve
Friend Code: 3883-6158-7120
Pokémon Version: Y
Pokémon Character Name: Scorpius

Looking forward to seeing you guys :)
I don't know what's in my safari grass though :/
Rorona

PROGUY wrote:

Hi everyone. I can't seem to add mine in the list, so here's my details.

3DS Name: Steeve
Friend Code: 3883-6158-7120
Pokémon Version: Y
Pokémon Character Name: Scorpius

Looking forward to seeing you guys :)
I don't know what's in my safari grass though :/
You need to add us in to your friends list through the 3DS to be able to interact with any of us. Well, you didn't add me at least :(

PROGUY's Type is: Flying
His Pokemon are: Pidgey, Hoothoot
PROGUY
Added :)
Soulclenz
Hmmm yeah. I can't edit the document so i may as well leave my info here as well.

3DS name: Soul
Friend Code: 0146-9636-6293
Pokémon Y
Pokémon character name: Soul

feel free to add and stuff.
NaomiMinette
Anyone able to breed for Protean Froakie? I need one for something. (Not sure if I have anything worth trading, though...)
Jinxy
I have a metric ton of those, you can just toss me anything for it. Any specific nature you want?

EDIT: Actually, do you have a spare Squirtle? It's the last starter I need for the pokedex. Doesn't matter if you don't, though.
NotEvenDoomMusic

Soulclenz wrote:

Hmmm yeah. I can't edit the document so i may as well leave my info here as well.

3DS name: Soul
Friend Code: 0146-9636-6293
Pokémon Y
Pokémon character name: Soul

feel free to add and stuff.
I've added you to the google .doc, will add more details ASAP.

Jinxy wrote:

EDIT: Actually, do you have a spare Squirtle? It's the last starter I need for the pokedex. Doesn't matter if you don't, though.
If Blaze doesn't has a Squirtle or has to breed one, I'm having some spare Squirtles if you want to since they're quite... well, hanging out in those boxes for too long now.
Jinxy
> Catch a Hardy Inner Focus Abra, evolve it, then put it in GTS for another Kadabra to get an Alakazam.
> Get a Hardy Inner Focus Kadabra, but Japanese

Hell of a coincidence
Rorona
Soulclenz's Pokemon Type is: Fighting

His Pokemon are: Medicham, Pancham, Hariyama

aw too slow :(
I've been EV training all my pokemon, I've spent like 6 hours total doing it so far >.<
it's really really really really really really really fun. I'm serious.
NotEvenDoomMusic

Rorona wrote:

Soulclenz's Pokemon Type is: Fighting

His Pokemon are: Medicham, Panda Fighter thing, ???
Already filled it :b

Meditite, Pancham and Hariyama.
The only types left in the whole list are:
Fire, Dragon and Steel :I

Hope the next few people on osu! getting Pokémon will carry one of those 3 types.

Also Jinxy, are you gonna trade me?
Jinxy
I'm in the restaurant right now, I'll trade you later. Anything you're looking for?
Azure_Kite
Why can Eggs contract Pokerus.
NotEvenDoomMusic

Jinxy wrote:

I'm in the restaurant right now, I'll trade you later. Anything you're looking for?
Nah, i'm not looking for anything special actually.
Just give me anything you like, like always.

Azure_Kite wrote:

Why can Eggs contract Pokerus.
Why does the protagonist has legs and feets.

No but seriously, I think GF implemented that eggs behave like "pokemons" in your team and thus making them infectable with Pokérus.
Or it's pure wizard magic~
Soulclenz
Ha. I just got my Froslass to affection level 3 and I like how an affectionate pokemon behaves during battle towards you. small things like that always make me smile.
Van246
Hi, adding my info here, but i dont know whats in my safari :C

3DS name: すわこ
Friend Code: 2750-1945-7182
Pokémon Y
Pokémon character name: バン
NotEvenDoomMusic

Van246 wrote:

Pokémon Y
Added you to the google .doc list, I've added you to my FL too, so if you add me back I can tell you what type of safari you have c:
Bestelle
Got a shiny Shinx earlier. Spent about 4 hours attempting for a shiny Togepi, didn't go as planned :(
Van246

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Van246 wrote:

Pokémon Y
Added you to the google .doc list, I've added you to my FL too, so if you add me back I can tell you what type of safari you have c:
done :)
NotEvenDoomMusic

Van246 wrote:

done :)
Your Safari-Type is Rock
and the following Pokémon can be found in your safari: Nosepass, Magcargo

the 3rd pokemon will be unlocked as soon as you completed the game (beat the elite 4)

check the google document whenever you're done with them, so that you'll have a clue what your 3rd pokemon might be, anyone who has access (and the permission to write on it) will update it frequently.

going to bed now, thanks everyone for keeping this thread so lively
_Remi
Anyone have a relaxed Ditto?
Jinxy
I wish the BGM would be louder and the SFX would be softer. I'm listening to the X/Y soundtrack and it's really nice when you don't have the loud as hell button presses interrupting it. The theme when you're in a gate between routes is surprisingly good.
show more