forum

[Archived] Are there any clean Osu! skins with pp counter?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Foxrish
Are there any clean Osu! skins with pp counter?

I wanted to know because I always wanted to play Osu! while knowing how much pp I'm getting.
biso
I don't think so, as far as I know the skins are to modify the visualization in the game and they are only images with names. They are in-game or OBS programs to display the pp counter.
THAT_otaku
This is correct, though in osu! lazer (next major update to osu! )there is a built-in PP counter that is technically considered skinable (though you cant actually earn pp on lazer just yet, its being added fairly soon. You can still see what plays would be worth though). You can add one to any skin by starting a map, pressing ctrl+shift+s, then selecting the PerformancePointsCounter and adding it somewhere to the screen.

Otherwise yeah you'd have to find a 3rd party in-game pp counter online somewhere and set that up
Topic Starter
Foxrish

THAT_otaku wrote:

This is correct, though in osu! lazer (next major update to osu! )there is a built-in PP counter that is technically considered skinable (though you cant actually earn pp on lazer just yet, its being added fairly soon. You can still see what plays would be worth though). You can add one to any skin by starting a map, pressing ctrl+shift+s, then selecting the PerformancePointsCounter and adding it somewhere to the screen.

Otherwise yeah you'd have to find a 3rd party in-game pp counter online somewhere and set that up
I really don't want to download OBS nor Osu!Lazer, are there any good pp counter plugins where I don't need to download millions of things?
sinsol
There is no visible pp counter in the current osu! stable client. If you want, you can render your replays with a pp counter at https://ordr.issou.best/
0rangeJu1ce69
ok