forum

Homestuck Beatmap

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheRandomeer
Hey there, Osu!

I'm a new member, and an avid fan of Homestuck, and I was wondering if perhaps we could get a group together to beatmap some Homestuck tracks. :D
Coro
I think there was the one Homestuck project, but it seems to be a little dead :/

t/86357
Charles445
I haven't seen anyone follow through with a mapset of this before which is a bit surprising considering the popularity of the source material.
I'm thinking about it, but there's a crapton of tracks and picking one is never easy.
Aqo

Charles445 wrote:

I haven't seen anyone follow through with a mapset of this before which is a bit surprising considering the popularity of the source material.
I'm thinking about it, but there's a crapton of tracks and picking one is never easy.
You're perfect for this, Charles.

I tried mapping some Homestuck tracks but most of them have too complex timing. Pretty sure the reason nobody has done it before is that everybody else who tried hit the same wall of "how do I time this".
Topic Starter
TheRandomeer
I tried doing the track Stress last night and simply ran into the trouble of not knowing how the system worked. I'm going to try with a simpler song tonight.
Charles445

TheRandomeer wrote:

I tried doing the track Stress last night and simply ran into the trouble of not knowing how the system worked. I'm going to try with a simpler song tonight.
I highly recommend playing the game for a big longer before you start mapping, it will get you familiar with the mechanics.
Topic Starter
TheRandomeer
Yeah, I'm certainly trying and it's just not getting anywhere. I'll take your advice.