forum

How to do fast jumptrills???

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shredity
By fast jumptrills, I mean the ones at the ending of xeroa preconnaixance or any other farm map ever like blastix riotz or vvelcome
I just can't do the intense jumptrills at all or even shorter ones in galaxy collapse (I miss at least once in each one with me sometimes getting lucky and actually fcing some)

skill issue :(
DeltaNami
I'mma be honest and say I mostly just vibro those lmao. Ideally you can practice jacks and JT until your speed reaches a bpm where those are comfortable, so I'd recommend that instead. I've personally found speedjack files to be the best for this kind of training.
midgy
stamina jacks are the best for training it not speed, beatmapsets/1483439 if you can play this you can comfortably jumptrill the same speed p much
Topic Starter
Shredity

Delta386 wrote:

I'mma be honest and say I mostly just vibro those lmao. Ideally you can practice jacks and JT until your speed reaches a bpm where those are comfortable, so I'd recommend that instead. I've personally found speedjack files to be the best for this kind of training.

midgy wrote:

stamina jacks are the best for training it not speed, beatmapsets/1483439 if you can play this you can comfortably jumptrill the same speed p much