forum

im a lil late but thats okay, hi

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jigglypuff_old_2
hi, my name is jigglypuff. i've had an osu acc since 2020 but i don't actually think i knew how to play until 2021 lmao. i am 95% sure i probably won't use the forums as i 1. am not good at osu and 2. they seem to have this sarcastic demeanor which comes off as blunt and rude to me due to my autism, but i'll introduce myself anywho.

so my name is jigglypuff, my actual ACTUAL name is michael but i'm fine with ted too. i'm 16, i come from new york though i lived in florida from most my life, and i'm transgender. (born female)

growing up i didn't know rhythm games existed for a while. i got into music when i was 7 through taylor swift and i think i've only gotten more interested in it as i've grown. (i have a shirt of my favorite band actually ! ) the first rhythm game i learned of was parappa the rapper when i was about 10, though i can't quite remember the first one i played. my personal favorite right now is project sekai, i don't actually play osu too often.

as for non rhythm games, i'll play whatever i'm interested in or hyperfixated on. my favorite game is persona 5, though i prefer persona 4 character wise. i mainly play project sekai and genshin impact, and i've started getting into ensemble stars as well. i've also been obsessed with pokemon for pretty much my entire life, i could go on and on and ON about it.

otherwise, i'm not too interesting. i like to draw as well as talk to my friends and my bf. i spend most of my time on discord because i don't have many irl friends, as i have trouble making friends with people. i don't really know what else to say, i'm not really interesting.

thank you for taking ur time to read my goofy ass rambling LMAO
-Avdiuz-
Hello!! Nice to meet you
TrainHeart420
Hello jiggly uwu
Linkedx
Hello! Nice to meet ya