forum

Neon's NM/M4M Modding Queue [CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Neon-Hooray

---

Hello! I decided to pick up modding so I can help other people with their maps and also improve my own maps.

Rules

• 1. You must be going for ranked, no joke maps whatsoever.

2. Only 4k maps, I cannot mod any other keys because I have skill issue.

3. Please don't spam your maps, if you want to request again then wait for a week before requesting the same map.

4. One map request per person, I don't want people to request like 3 maps and fill up the queue while others have to wait longer for their turns. It is really unfair and selfish.

5. No Maps with more than 5 difficulties, this does not include hitsound difficulty so those with hs diff can submit up to 6 difficulties instead.

6. Please give kudosu! after I finish modding your map, I need my paycheck. Also, do not give kudosu for rejected posts so that I can see what you rejected.

7. Please request your maps here (Do not forget to state if you want NM/M4M) Please avoid requesting under this thread because it will be messier for me to sort out, I am kinda lazy lol.

8. If you chose M4M, I will mod your map first before you mod mine. If I happen to reject the request but you already mod my map, I am sorry lmao.

10. Be nice. Simple as that
    IMPORTANT: IF YOU EVER REJECT A POST, PLEASE STATE A PROPER REASON AS TO WHY YOU DO NOT WANT TO IMPLEMENT IT. I may drop modding your map if I receive a vague reason.

What to expect from my mods:

- a poor metadata check but better than nothing lol
- An overview of the map. I will give a summary which will be in the review section of your beatmap discussion.
- Suggestions for better patterns with really detailed reasons. (Could be an essay lol)
- Highlighting of really big problems (which will be marked as "problem" obviously)
- Most/All of the difficulties of your map being modded.

Keep in mind that the mod will highly depend on your beatmap's quality.
--> A better quality beatmap will result in me giving more minor/detailed suggestions whereas an unpolished beatmap will receive more general suggestions for improvements instead (not as many tiny detailed suggestions). This means that I will avoid going into detail since I feel that your map could focus more on the bigger problems first.

You can check the progress of your mod here.
Please do not expect any kind of "high" quality mod because I am not an experienced modder but I will try my best.
Please bump me if I am too slow lol.

chocomilku-
Mirsaaa
UwU
zozhko
bump just because xd
Topic Starter
Neon-Hooray
Mod progress is extremely slow so please be patient lol
Muu-chan
Good luck!!!
Slick6969
me when i forget to bump
Leon Brigido
yoooo o/
Drum-Hitnormal
bump
Crisper
bomp
Ra-Ulis
Kbump
DeenBoi
good luck on the mods
Topic Starter
Neon-Hooray
woah so many requests...closing for now...I will reopen once this batch of requests are completed
Topic Starter
Neon-Hooray
Alright cleared this batch, queue is open, will be closing it once there are too many pending requests.
[SourLemon]
bump
Aix-
bump
Savageeeee
bump
WhitePr
I'm a new mapper. Can you see my map?

nao - N.O.S -Neonlight Overdrive Spakling crarity
beatmapsets/1595771#mania/3625401

thanks
Topic Starter
Neon-Hooray

WhitePr wrote:

thanks
I will have a look right after I mod the other maps, with that being said, please read rules properly next time lol (and give kudosu :troll:)
WhitePr

Neon-Hooray wrote:

WhitePr wrote:

thanks
I will have a look right after I mod the other maps, with that being said, please read rules properly next time lol (and give kudosu :troll:)
Sorry for not reading the rules, as a lesson, I will definitely read the rules next time
show more