forum

What's the minimum amount of days of taking a break from o!m?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gamesnake7
Hey everyone, Gamesnake here. I've been playing this game for 2 months and a week, and I've been able to play high 3 to low 4* maps. And now that my left forearm hurts, how many days I need to take a break from playing? I don't want to hurt myself over a game btw, thanks in advance
DeltaNami
There's not really a set amount of days, just take a break until it doesn't hurt. You might be able to stop for like a week and then go back to easier maps to keep the hands strengthened.

(Good that you're taking care of your health early though, great to see! The break and the return will be tough, but you'll only come back stronger!)
Topic Starter
Gamesnake7
Alright thanks, I'll take a break for a few days. During that time I'll play other games that won't use my left hand so much
MarioUniverseZ
To me, I play on weekends and afk(except modding) on workdays, taking a four or five-day break, in other words.
It's my personal persistence and I have been doing this for at least three years.
midgy
just make sure to stretch and don't play while it hurts, could be a few hrs could be a whole week, just go by feeling instead, you know better than anyone else how much your forearm hurts
Topic Starter
Gamesnake7
Okay, noted, thanks everyone for the tips, I'll do them just in case something like this happens again
Poptont
take a break and dont overuse ur left arm