Health Education
0.00%
Arts
14.63%
Total votes: 41
Topic Starter
Julian_Kaiser
You may select more than one.

(I'm not able to include all subjects that are available on most school systems so I picked the ones which are common around here)
Karmine
All the science stuff.
I also like languages but I'm not very good.
HoosierTransfer
english cuz my english teacher is really nice and lets me play games in class

but besides that school is the worst thing that has every happened to me even worse than missing the last note on a map you are about to ss
ClevelandsMyBro
Stomiks
P.E. since if you don't wanna participate in it, you can go to the library to read and use the internet.
Topic Starter
Julian_Kaiser

Stomiks wrote:

P.E. since if you don't wanna participate in it, you can go to the library to read and use the internet.
they make it optional for you?
Here, either participate in PE or risk losing overall school grades.
Karmine

Julian_Kaiser wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

they make it optional for you?
Here, either participate in PE or risk losing overall school grades.
Same, had to suffer with sadistic teachers who purposely made things more painful.
I wish I could have spent all that time doing actually useful things like reading instead.
ghoulybits
I'm in college right now so it isn't quite the same experience, but I enjoy English/Writing classes the most, since I'm good at them.

Classics courses can burn in hell.
z0z
i dislike school
supsatan
Recreation and lunch break because I dislike school too
futabas
English classes were my favorite, but mostly because I have a few good memories associated with them. When I think about the time I spent in the other subjects' classes, I either cringe or can't think of anything significant at all lol
floopy_fire
I'm actually surprised a lot of people picked math, most in my school completely hate math and only I and one of my friends like math. I'd assume it's because using a more advanced level of problem solving will get you farther in life with any type of job, and maths pretty much practices that for the most time in school.