forum

Im new to mania mode (4k) and i feels something weird with my ring finger

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xkingz_
So I play 4k with index and middle fingers and Idk why but on my left hand i feels that my ring finger tend to make a grip when I play even right now when im typing this thread, is this normal or abnormal? Its never happens before. and yeah when I play i feels my left hand really want to close up and became so tight on my ring finger and little finger (part only) its want to create a grip and its really bothering me. My theory is there is something wrong with my finger muscle but idk pls give me some insight.
Edit: and after its bend i feels a bit heavy for my ring finger going back to straight again its only happens to my Left hand
UltraBlack
Oh yeah, i believe this is normal. It happen to my left hand too and it sucks. With time it will get used to the effort you are doing which is new for it and you should have problems with it only when doing higher difficulties. Stretch properly before playing to avoid any other kind of problems. And if in like 1 or 2 months it keep happening look for a doctor or something. I can say that this may took some progress time and sad moments but never give up. And welcome to mania :)
Topic Starter
Xkingz_

UltraBlack wrote:

Oh yeah, i believe this is normal. It happen to my left hand too and it sucks. With time it will get used to the effort you are doing which is new for it and you should have problems with it only when doing higher difficulties. Stretch properly before playing to avoid any other kind of problems. And if in like 1 or 2 months it keep happening look for a doctor or something. I can say that this may took some progress time and sad moments but never give up. And welcome to mania :)
Hello thank you for ur kind words ~ So just want to keep you up to date, my fingers back to normal I think you are right! Probably because I think the fingers try to adapt or something (because they probably shocked) but hell yeah its was tough back then, I push myself and after weeks ~ I dont feel it anymore :D its really worth it. Thank you kind sir/maam.