forum

How do i get higher rank in osu mania?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Splash AkiYT
i have been playing maps in my skill level and getting a, S or SS but I'm not getting any pp for it and the maps only decrease 1k of my rank help
Gamesnake7
You might want to try playing harder maps (in your case 2.5-2.9 maps). If you end up getting a B then that's ok, keep playing them (but don't grind a map lots of times) and you'll be able to improve your scores over time. After all, the best way to improve is to push yourself harder.

Oh and don't forget to take breaks, if your hands hurt then you might want to stop for a while or else you'll perform worse.
nico-
Play difficult maps on HT to learn difficult patterns that you usually won't see in easier difficulties
Gamesnake7
^ that too
Stomiks
Try learning what patterns you are lacking in and put more effort into getting more better at those patterns.

As you progress, you should focus getting more A and S scores so that you could get more consistent in playing.

Also, if you get frustrated, it's better to stop playing or take a break. Getting mad while playing would give you no benefit and could make you worse while you play.
Poptont
play ranked maps
Hoshimegu Mio
Reject 4K, embrace 7K.
midgy
play more w
Topic Starter
Splash AkiYT
my hands never hurt lol and im startig to get 50pp and 100pp thanks!
Gamesnake7
You're more than welcome! If you run into a problem then we can always help
Topic Starter
Splash AkiYT

Poptont wrote:

play ranked maps
how to make skins im making an plox skin but it looks super unoriginal its looking like eliminates skin
Hoshimegu Mio

Splash AkiYT wrote:

Poptont wrote:

play ranked maps
how to make skins im making an plox skin but it looks super unoriginal its looking like eliminates skin
A lot of mania skins look very similar. You can go to the skinning subforum for help.
Topic Starter
Splash AkiYT

YyottaCat wrote:

Splash AkiYT wrote:

Poptont wrote:

play ranked maps
A lot of mania skins look very similar. You can go to the skinning subforum for help.
ah ty!
nootnoot6989
Triumph & Regret with DT
McEndu
This is literal rocketing

nootnoot6989 wrote:

Triumph & Regret with DT
Too soon