forum

Beatmap icon (game) and banner (website) does not appear

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Candyclous5
I made a new beatmap https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/1713796#osu/3501926 and I put an animated background for it. When I finally finished the beatmap I didn't see either it's banner and it's icon.
I was about to make it ready for ranking but I need the icon first, what should I do? Should I just wait or should I do something?
WitherMite
did you also give it an image background? a video wont show up
Topic Starter
Candyclous5

WitherMite wrote:

did you also give it an image background? a video wont show up
I swear I put a video background in it. I'm changing the background, maybe it's because I accidentally deleted the video.
Done!
WitherMite
no, I mean a video background wont put an image on the website or give it an icon in client, there is a video, you also need an image
Topic Starter
Candyclous5

WitherMite wrote:

no, I mean a video background wont put an image on the website or give it an icon in client, there is a video, you also need an image
Thank you for telling me. It's my first time making a beatmap and publishing it so I basically don't really know what I'm doing. But do you know how to put an image?
WitherMite
just drag it into the osu window, or click the add background button in the design tab and select the image file you want
Topic Starter
Candyclous5

WitherMite wrote:

just drag it into the osu window, or click the add background button in the design tab and select the image file you want
Done. Thank you!