forum

Test mode statictics & ranking page

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
EiJi
italics is what is already there. bold is what I'd like added.

Current: 00:00:00
Star Rating: 0.00
Total Play Length: 000s

Total Score: 000,000,000 *
Total/Max Combo: 000 *

300 x 0
100 x 0
50 x 0
Miss x 0

* Total score: This would be the final scoring as would appear in rankings should you perfect the song. For spinners, it would not count any possible bonuses you might get off a spinner.

* Max Combo: This would be the total combo you would have at the end of the song. It would include notes, sliders, slider ticks and spinners.

-----

One more thing I just thought of. On the scoring/ranking page, it would be cool if there were a stat that told you how many points was made from spinners. IE, if there's 5 spinners on a map, and said player got 2k bonus from each, the score displayed for spinners would be 10,000.
awp

EiJi wrote:

One more thing I just thought of. On the scoring/ranking page, it would be cool if there were a stat that told you how many points was made from spinners. IE, if there's 5 spinners on a map, and said player got 2k bonus from each, the score displayed for spinners would be 10,000.
Don't you also get points just for spinning the spinner, bonus/reward aside? If you got a 2k bonus on a spinner, isn't your score greater than 2300?
Topic Starter
EiJi

awp wrote:

EiJi wrote:

Don't you also get points just for spinning the spinner, bonus/reward aside? If you got a 2k bonus on a spinner, isn't your score greater than 2300?
It's to my knowledge (I've never actually asked, just common sense), that if you get, say, a 2000 bonus, that the final score would be 300 + 2000?

If there is an actual point system for spinning, then for the spinner stat, just calculate the the points you'd earn to simply 300 it.