.12 - Paper Gangsta
.13 - Brown Eyes
.14 - SummerBoy - Claimed by Symbolic

Bonus Tracks

.15 - Disco Heaven
.16 - Again Again

All MP3 files can be found HERE.
Mashley
Hm, I have a map of Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) in graveyard... I'll finish it.
Actually scratch that, I hate the song. Good luck though.
Zerostarry
I know Mogsworth is working on Love Game
EEeee

Zerostarry wrote:

Hmmmm maybe if u Pay more attention to me and not mogsworth you would also know that I was working on Love Game
So yo, Gladi, claim it for me and mogsworth and no I'm not making a diff, cause I was planning on ranked this Gaga song on my own, also I recently asked James2250 to make a normal, cause I'm stuck with a done Hard
Symbolic
Symbolic wants summer.

Count me in for Summerboy :)
EEeee
Dude, if u didn't understand, Gimme Love Game
Topic Starter
GladiOol

EEeee wrote:

Dude, if u didn't understand, Gimme Love Game

Zerostarry wrote:

Zero was first telling Mogs was mapping it.
I've send PM to mogsworth and now I'm waiting for reply if he wants to map it or not.
Wizard Of Orz
NOOOOOOO you took paparazzi ;_;
LuigiHann
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mogsy
Hey, EEeee, way to interrupt my lovely vacation.

I'm mapping both Love Game and The Fame. Was also mapping Paparazzi, but oh well. :P

I've been working on Love Game for a long time now, EEeee, so don't be a bitch kthx
awp

LuigiHann wrote:

Just messing with you. I can't stand this music
I actually went into this thread to see who I should now hate

no offense
foulcoon
I'll take Love Game.

lol
Mogsy

foulcoon wrote:

I'll take Love Game.

lol
Faggot. :3

Also, EEeee, I've stated for several months in IRC that I was working on it. Don't encroach on my territory again plzkthnx you already did it four times.
LuigiHann
There's only one way to solve this

dance battle
Mogsy

LuigiHann wrote:

There's only one way to solve this

dance battle
fucking agreed
EEeee
Takuma
You guys are fucking hilarious. Also EEeee I know that Mogsy has started mapping Love Game a long time ago, so you can stfu. Or you could keep crying. I find the latter more entertaining
EEeee
hahahaha Takuma, I don't give a shit what u say first of all, and I said sure, he can map it in my last post (can u read Takuma), cause everyone knows he was mapping in a "WIP"

ALSO, Main Point LETs Stop this Love game Stuff now, Mogsworth is mapping it, blah blah,
Lets continue this as a regular Poject

I claim "Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)"
Mogsy
EEeee, I've BEEN working on it. Maybe I just put time into my maps? :V Besides, I think that you should at least try to type coherently the next time you try to insult me, so I laugh less. Not to mention that I started mapping Great DJ a loooong time ago. Along with That's Not My Name and Shut Up and Let Me Go. As for the fourth, it might've been the other dude with a lot of e's for names, but Somebody Told Me, as well. OH WELL JUST SHUT UP KTHX

Anyways, yes, back to mapping stuff. I should have Love Game and The Fame done once I get off my ass and finish Just for Now for the Imogen Heap project.

EDIT: I don't see how I'm taking your maps. Maybe you're just being stupid and a sore loser since I beat your ass in that dance battle.
EEeee
uhhh God this is how it's going down, first of all dance battle didn't happen, and lets both just shut up about anything, or lemme put this in better English for u to understand, "lets" "both" "just" "stop" "fighting" "about" "this"
c'mon ur smarter than this, unless ur too childish to continue an argument in this thread
show more