forum

Map transfer

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nawtyx2
Hello, I would like to know how to import the elements of a map (circle, inherit point, kiai mod...) to another map.
I have created my map on someone else's map but I can't publish it so I would like to know how to transfer all my map to MY new map please.
WitherMite
Copy the contents of the [HitObjects] and [TimingPoints] sections of the .osu text file to the new map's with a text editor.

wiki/osu!_File_Formats

(Couldnt get the direct link to the .osu wiki page to work because of a ) in the link)

You can find this in the file dropdown in the top left of the editor, or in the song folder of your osu install.

However there is a simpler way to fix this, just remember to remove the difficulties you dont own: wiki/Guides/BSS_Issues
Topic Starter
nawtyx2

WitherMite wrote:

Copy the contents of the [HitObjects] and [TimingPoints] sections of the .osu text file to the new map's with a text editor.

wiki/osu!_File_Formats

(Couldnt get the direct link to the .osu wiki page to work because of a ) in the link)

You can find this in the file dropdown in the top left of the editor, or in the song folder of your osu install.

However there is a simpler way to fix this, just remember to remove the difficulties you dont own: wiki/Guides/BSS_Issues
thanks you very much ☺