forum

Danser GUI - A Gui Application made for DANSER

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SpaceSkyNet
Hello, everyone!

DANSER is a good CLI visualisation tool for osu!standard maps. I always use it to export replay or make video for comparison. But I sometimes feel that it is a bit troublesome to modify the configuration and positioning
the beatmap, and it is not very friendly to some players who are new to computers.

So I wondered if I could write a user interface program that is as easy to use as the osr2mp4 app. I will be able to edit some common configurations of danser in the user interface without affecting those more deeply customized configurations. So I made this gui application by PyQt5.

You can see more information on Github.

You can download this application on the Release page.

I hope you can test more and make some suggestions for improvement.
Raivynn
damn this is sickk
Topic Starter
SpaceSkyNet

aurora on osu wrote:

damn this is sickk
Ok, I just fixed it. I've found a lot of hidden bugs lately, but forgot the most obvious one. lol
TheBear53
Very easy to use!
Though i'm confused about how to use the tag cursor option :P
Rhythm32
I know that though danser I exported replays into .mp4 via a website I don't remember it's name. So how can I export replays into .mp4?? Please answer this
Topic Starter
SpaceSkyNet

Rhthym32 wrote:

I know that though danser I exported replays into .mp4 via a website I don't remember it's name. So how can I export replays into .mp4?? Please answer this
I think the website you mentioned should be ordr, which inspired me to choose some options commonly used by danser and put them in the Danser GUI. And If you want to export replays into .mp4, you need just modify the suffix of Output Name Template in Recording Tab. And Its default suffix is actually .mp4.

TheBear53 wrote:

Very easy to use!
Though i'm confused about how to use the tag cursor option :P
I also confused about the tag cursor option. But after my limited testing, It seems to be worked only in the danser mode.(I don't know if this is right.) And you can set different tag cursors with different movers in "CursorDance" option in danser settings. Maybe I will add the Movers option in the next version.
PranksterP
will try it out now, looks great