forum

XeoN - Eternal Fantasy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Eyenine
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 at 8:29:18 PM

Artist: XeoN
Title: Eternal Fantasy
Source: DJMAX TECHNIKA 2
Tags: Fantasy Pop
BPM: 127
Filesize: 2721kb
Play Time: 01:36
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.17 stars, 68 notes)
  2. Fantasy (3.06 stars, 254 notes)
  3. Hard (2.59 stars, 187 notes)
  4. Normal (1.64 stars, 115 notes)
Download: XeoN - Eternal Fantasy
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
All diffs done by me.

Yay ranked after 16 months and 19 days!

Don't you just love symmetry? I do.
There's symmetry all around us (though not in the super macroscopic scale), go take a look.

For those people who likes to play fast/overmapped low bpm insanes, I'm sorry, but this is how I feel this song is supposed to be mapped. Forget that it's rated as Hard. After all, this map is nothing but a fantasy.

Thanks to:
Desperate-kun - kick-starter mod which was, in my opinion, very wonderful. And a whole lot of mod posts as well.
Ringating - Background image. (Well, he cleaned the original one without me even requesting, so yeah.)
IamKwaN - Rank
And to all others who modded this (shitty) map.

P.S. This mapset's Hard is my masterpiece. I cannot create anything better than that map.
Myxo
Mod by Request :3

[General]

1. Consider adding some kiai-mode to your diff, as it has a pretty nice effect. It would fit the song to have kiai from 01:02:591 to 01:32:827.
  2. Your difficulty settings seem to be quite unfitting, and it concerns all of your diffs. That's why I am mentioning it here. The problems are, that the OD in easy is too high and too low in Insane, and the difficulty curve from Easy to Insane seems not perfect. It's common that the OD and HP drain aren't higher than the AR, they are usually one or two points lower. I suggest to go with these difficulty settings:
  3. Easy - AR3 - HP2 - OD2
  4. Normal - AR5 - HP3 - OD3
  5. Hard - AR7 - HP5 - OD5
  6. Insane - AR8 - HP7 - OD7
  7. In every difficulty, you placed a spinner at the very end. It doesn't end on a very good beat, because there's nothing at this beat. It would be better, if the spinners would end at 01:32:827 (1).
[Easy]

1. Spacing issues:
  2. It is highly recommended, that you keep the distance spacing constant throughout an Easy difficulty. That means, if you use 1,0x as a base spacing, you should use it in the whole diff, for every object. That is because different spacing is mostly very confusing for newbies to play. That's the main problem of this difficulty. So, what I suggest is, you first look at the rhythm problems I listed you below and fix them. After that, you rearrange the difficulty and get the spacings correct.
  3. Of course, everything doesn't need to be exactly 1.0x, + or - 0.03x is ok and not really noticable.... But avoid spacing higher than 1.03x and lower than 0.97x
  4. Rhythm issues:
  5. 00:22:906 (2) - The rhythm starting with this slider doesn't fit very well. First of all, this slider ends at a big white tick. This is a bad idea here though, since the big white tick is very emphasized and the slider doesn't feel like this, because a slider-end is for less emphasized beats, while the start of a slider or a circle is for moe emphasized beats. So, I suggest to let the slider end at 00:24:323 and start a new one at 00:24:796. This would look like this in the editor:
  6. Secondly, there's the same problem with 00:25:268 (1). I understand what you want to map with the reverse lying on a red tick here, but it doesn't seem appropriate in this situation. I consider doing this rhythm-wise:
  7. Lastly, there's rhythm-issues directly afterwards as well. I suggest this rhythm, because 00:27:630 seems like a beat you should map here:
  8. 00:28:575 (1,2) - There's a problem of readability here, for the easy-diff-players. They can't easily read a change in polarity. That means, if a slider ends on a white tick and the next one starts on a red tick. Because the gap between those objects seems irregular for the newbies. That's one reason why you should consider to use this rhythm (also because the slider ends on the big white tick again):
  9. 00:35:426 (3,1) - There's a problem with the polarity again. You could fix it by deleting (3) and adding a reverse to (2). Don't worry, it doesn't follow the main instrument exactly then, but it's much better to play for newbies. And it's not overmapping, because there is a beat at the new slider-end:
  10. 00:42:748 (3) - The slider ending on a bit white tick doesn't fit here, for reasons i mentioned earlier. I suggest this rhythm:
  11. 01:00:701 (3,4) - Similar issue again, and I don't want to repeat me. Add reverse to first slider after deleting the second one. Like this:
  12. Some tips to improve the look of your diff:
  13. 00:17:237 (1,2) - You used some blankets, like this, in your difficulty. It's called blanket, because the circle is supposed to be exactly in the middle of the slider. That doesn't have to be 100% accurate, but it should atleast look like it. So, if you use blankets, try using this technique:
  14. You can see, how the approach circle of the circle is identical with the border of the slider. That means, your blanket is perfect (or at least, almost perfect). Perfect blankets make your diff look much better ^^
  15. Well, this map has much more objects that could look better together, and there could also be hitsounding improvements. I will not mention these here, though, as I mentioned the most important stuff for you already. The map can't be made perfect through one single mod. To rank this, you have to get some more modders, which will help you with those things ^^
[Normal]

1. Spacing issues:
  2. Here, again, the biggest problem is the distance spacing. Like in easy, spacing should be consistant for the whole diff in normal. Luckily, the diff has much less rhythm problems. So you can just fix those, and after that, rearrange the spacing. This also applies here:
  3. "Of course, everything doesn't need to be exactly 1.0x, + or - 0.03x is ok and not really noticable.... But avoid spacing higher than 1.03x and lower than 0.97x"
  4. Rhythm issues:
  5. 01:01:882 (4) - The end of this slider is very emphasized, so you should consider to change the rhythm like this:
  6. 01:17:237 (6) - The same rhythm-issue like before, just change it like this for better rhythm:
  7. Major improvements of flow:
  8. 00:10:859 (2,3) - You tend to do this too often. This is hard to play for newbies, because they need to move back in a sharp angle, and then turn around with their cursor again. Their cursor movement looks like this:
  9. Basically, in Hard or Insane diffs, you can do that easily, because more professional players just drop-off the first slider and move directly to the next one. Newbies always try to follow the exact path, so you should be careful with patterns like this. These are more examples in your diff:
  10. 00:56:922 (4,5) - 00:57:867 (5,1)
  11. Instead of those examples of bad flow, you can use oval-flow more often. It's quite useful to know about it and use it, because it plays the best in all kinds of difficulties. For normal + easy, oval flow can be explained like that:
  12. This is oval flow, because the cursor movement goes around in an oval shape. If that is the case, it's always fun to play and easy to handle ^^
  13. Same as the easy diff, this diff needs work in terms of flow, look, and hitsounding, even after you fixed the mentioned problems. So you will obviously need some more mods, then it will be fine!
[Hard]

1. Well, that Hard difficulty really impressed me ^^ After the easy + normal diff, my expectations weren't so high, but this was much better than I expected o: So, I will go into more detail with modding here, because the diff seems to be better already!
  2. 00:13:457 (1) - As you can see from the approach circle in this picture, the blanket with (3) is not quite perfect:
  3. 00:41:567 (4,5,6) - This pattern looks a little bit sloppy done, because of the different distance spacing. It would look better, if the distances were the same.
  4. 00:56:685 (6) - Try to stack this circle exactly with the end of (5). Just delete it and replace it, so it should be doing this itself.
  5. 01:22:906 (4) - You could ctrl+g on this slider, to create a better flow. Don't worry, the jump afterwards is okay to play in a hard diff, because it's simple for players to stay at the beginning of the slider, so that the distance to (1) is not so high.
  6. 01:27:630 (6) - Because of the low AR, this overlap with (4) is pretty noticable. I suggest to move (6) at the position of (4), to x:373 y:199, to create a better look. The flow wouldn't be broken either. Of course, you would have to redo some objects afterwards, because the transition would be bad. It would look like this:
  7. Those are the most outstanding flaws for now. With a little more mods, this diff will be very fun to play and almost perfect! ^-^
[Fantasy]

1. According to new ranking criteria for difficulty names, the name "Fantasy" is not allowed anymore. You have to include the word "Insane" in the title, so you could do something like "Fantastic Insane" or something... Or you just have to rename it to "Insane"
  2. Well, your insane is also pretty nice! Not as good as the Hard difficulty in my opinion, but it has very much potential! And with mods it will be diamond for real! Just consider to fix these suggestions...
  3. 00:02:119 (1,2,3,4) - You could make a perfect square here, to give it a better look. Just try to use the Create-Polygon-Circles-Tool (Ctrl+Shift+D). The same obviously applies for the mirrored square shortly after this one.
  4. 00:07:315 (5) - This slider appears to close to the border of (4) and (1), which makes it look a little bit unappealing. Try moving it some grids down maybe:
  5. 00:33:300 (3,4) - Using the same slider, just y-flipped and x-flipped, would work better.
  6. 01:28:103 (5) - This phrase would flow better, if you applied ctrl+g to this slider.
  7. The rest seems ok for now! Good work
Well, first of all, sorry for the wall of text. But this mapset needed some major improvements, which were these, in my opinion. If you fix most of this, you're on the right way. Then the next modders will be able to go deeper into hitsounding, flow and look. This was really, really much work to write this and post the screenshots and everything, so I hope you will reply to me and tell what you fixed and what not :3
Keep up the good work, and never give this mapset up! I want to see this ranked someday!
Topic Starter
Eyenine

Desperate-kun wrote:

Mod by Request :3

[General]

1. Consider adding some kiai-mode to your diff, as it has a pretty nice effect. It would fit the song to have kiai from 01:02:591 to 01:32:827.
  2. Your difficulty settings seem to be quite unfitting, and it concerns all of your diffs. That's why I am mentioning it here. The problems are, that the OD in easy is too high and too low in Insane, and the difficulty curve from Easy to Insane seems not perfect. It's common that the OD and HP drain aren't higher than the AR, they are usually one or two points lower. I suggest to go with these difficulty settings:
  3. Easy - AR3 - HP2 - OD2
  4. Normal - AR5 - HP3 - OD3
  5. Hard - AR7 - HP5 - OD5
  6. Insane - AR8 - HP7 - OD7
  7. In every difficulty, you placed a spinner at the very end. It doesn't end on a very good beat, because there's nothing at this beat. It would be better, if the spinners would end at 01:32:827 (1).
[Easy]

1. Spacing issues:
  2. It is highly recommended, that you keep the distance spacing constant throughout an Easy difficulty. That means, if you use 1,0x as a base spacing, you should use it in the whole diff, for every object. That is because different spacing is mostly very confusing for newbies to play. That's the main problem of this difficulty. So, what I suggest is, you first look at the rhythm problems I listed you below and fix them. After that, you rearrange the difficulty and get the spacings correct.
  3. Of course, everything doesn't need to be exactly 1.0x, + or - 0.03x is ok and not really noticable.... But avoid spacing higher than 1.03x and lower than 0.97x
  4. Rhythm issues:
  5. 00:22:906 (2) - The rhythm starting with this slider doesn't fit very well. First of all, this slider ends at a big white tick. This is a bad idea here though, since the big white tick is very emphasized and the slider doesn't feel like this, because a slider-end is for less emphasized beats, while the start of a slider or a circle is for moe emphasized beats. So, I suggest to let the slider end at 00:24:323 and start a new one at 00:24:796. This would look like this in the editor:
  6. Secondly, there's the same problem with 00:25:268 (1). I understand what you want to map with the reverse lying on a red tick here, but it doesn't seem appropriate in this situation. I consider doing this rhythm-wise:
  7. Lastly, there's rhythm-issues directly afterwards as well. I suggest this rhythm, because 00:27:630 seems like a beat you should map here: Hold for now. There's no beat at 00:27:630 though there is one a blue tick before and a red tick after.
  8. 00:28:575 (1,2) - There's a problem of readability here, for the easy-diff-players. They can't easily read a change in polarity. That means, if a slider ends on a white tick and the next one starts on a red tick. Because the gap between those objects seems irregular for the newbies. That's one reason why you should consider to use this rhythm (also because the slider ends on the big white tick again):
  9. 00:35:426 (3,1) - There's a problem with the polarity again. You could fix it by deleting (3) and adding a reverse to (2). Don't worry, it doesn't follow the main instrument exactly then, but it's much better to play for newbies. And it's not overmapping, because there is a beat at the new slider-end:
  10. 00:42:748 (3) - The slider ending on a bit white tick doesn't fit here, for reasons i mentioned earlier. I suggest this rhythm:
  11. 01:00:701 (3,4) - Similar issue again, and I don't want to repeat me. Add reverse to first slider after deleting the second one. Like this:
  12. Some tips to improve the look of your diff:
  13. 00:17:237 (1,2) - You used some blankets, like this, in your difficulty. It's called blanket, because the circle is supposed to be exactly in the middle of the slider. That doesn't have to be 100% accurate, but it should atleast look like it. So, if you use blankets, try using this technique:
  14. You can see, how the approach circle of the circle is identical with the border of the slider. That means, your blanket is perfect (or at least, almost perfect). Perfect blankets make your diff look much better ^^
  15. Well, this map has much more objects that could look better together, and there could also be hitsounding improvements. I will not mention these here, though, as I mentioned the most important stuff for you already. The map can't be made perfect through one single mod. To rank this, you have to get some more modders, which will help you with those things ^^
[Normal]

1. Spacing issues:
  2. Here, again, the biggest problem is the distance spacing. Like in easy, spacing should be consistant for the whole diff in normal. Luckily, the diff has much less rhythm problems. So you can just fix those, and after that, rearrange the spacing. This also applies here:
  3. "Of course, everything doesn't need to be exactly 1.0x, + or - 0.03x is ok and not really noticable.... But avoid spacing higher than 1.03x and lower than 0.97x"
  4. Rhythm issues:
  5. 01:01:882 (4) - The end of this slider is very emphasized, so you should consider to change the rhythm like this:
  6. 01:17:237 (6) - The same rhythm-issue like before, just change it like this for better rhythm:
  7. Major improvements of flow:
  8. 00:10:859 (2,3) - You tend to do this too often. This is hard to play for newbies, because they need to move back in a sharp angle, and then turn around with their cursor again. Their cursor movement looks like this:
  9. Basically, in Hard or Insane diffs, you can do that easily, because more professional players just drop-off the first slider and move directly to the next one. Newbies always try to follow the exact path, so you should be careful with patterns like this. These are more examples in your diff:
  10. 00:56:922 (4,5) - 00:57:867 (5,1)
  11. Instead of those examples of bad flow, you can use oval-flow more often. It's quite useful to know about it and use it, because it plays the best in all kinds of difficulties. For normal + easy, oval flow can be explained like that:
  12. This is oval flow, because the cursor movement goes around in an oval shape. If that is the case, it's always fun to play and easy to handle ^^
  13. Same as the easy diff, this diff needs work in terms of flow, look, and hitsounding, even after you fixed the mentioned problems. So you will obviously need some more mods, then it will be fine!
[Hard]

1. Well, that Hard difficulty really impressed me ^^ After the easy + normal diff, my expectations weren't so high, but this was much better than I expected o: So, I will go into more detail with modding here, because the diff seems to be better already!
  2. 00:13:457 (1) - As you can see from the approach circle in this picture, the blanket with (3) is not quite perfect:
  3. 00:41:567 (4,5,6) - This pattern looks a little bit sloppy done, because of the different distance spacing. It would look better, if the distances were the same.
  4. 00:56:685 (6) - Try to stack this circle exactly with the end of (5). Just delete it and replace it, so it should be doing this itself.
  5. 01:22:906 (4) - You could ctrl+g on this slider, to create a better flow. Don't worry, the jump afterwards is okay to play in a hard diff, because it's simple for players to stay at the beginning of the slider, so that the distance to (1) is not so high.
  6. 01:27:630 (6) - Because of the low AR, this overlap with (4) is pretty noticable. I suggest to move (6) at the position of (4), to x:373 y:199, to create a better look. The flow wouldn't be broken either. Of course, you would have to redo some objects afterwards, because the transition would be bad. It would look like this:
  7. Those are the most outstanding flaws for now. With a little more mods, this diff will be very fun to play and almost perfect! ^-^
[Fantasy]

1. According to new ranking criteria for difficulty names, the name "Fantasy" is not allowed anymore. You have to include the word "Insane" in the title, so you could do something like "Fantastic Insane" or something... Or you just have to rename it to "Insane"
  2. Well, your insane is also pretty nice! Not as good as the Hard difficulty in my opinion, but it has very much potential! And with mods it will be diamond for real! Just consider to fix these suggestions...
  3. 00:02:119 (1,2,3,4) - You could make a perfect square here, to give it a better look. Just try to use the Create-Polygon-Circles-Tool (Ctrl+Shift+D). The same obviously applies for the mirrored square shortly after this one.
  4. 00:07:315 (5) - This slider appears to close to the border of (4) and (1), which makes it look a little bit unappealing. Try moving it some grids down maybe:
  5. 00:33:300 (3,4) - Using the same slider, just y-flipped and x-flipped, would work better.
  6. 01:28:103 (5) - This phrase would flow better, if you applied ctrl+g to this slider.
  7. The rest seems ok for now! Good work
Well, first of all, sorry for the wall of text. But this mapset needed some major improvements, which were these, in my opinion. If you fix most of this, you're on the right way. Then the next modders will be able to go deeper into hitsounding, flow and look. This was really, really much work to write this and post the screenshots and everything, so I hope you will reply to me and tell what you fixed and what not :3
Keep up the good work, and never give this mapset up! I want to see this ranked someday!
I ended up fixing almost everything. Nice wall mod!
Thanks for the great mod!
mintong89
Hey

[Insane]

00:05:898 (1,2,3,4) - How about make a proper triangle? it's make prettier.
00:08:024 (1,2,3,4) - ^
00:15:347 (2,3,4) - Make it one line? (to make flow better)
SPOILER
Current Suggestion
00:33:772 (4) - add a clap at slider-head?
00:53:024 (5,6) - It really feel good if you put whistle! (6 - sliderhead)
01:14:874 (3) - add whistle.

I think your NCs aren't assign properly.

[Hard]

00:40:622 (2) - stack with 00:39:441 (6) - to make more clean?

[Normal]

00:30:465 (4,5,6,7) - Make the (4) with (6) one line?

Easy is fine for me.
Good luck!
Jaxalotl
Easy
00:07:788 (3,1) - Make these blankets better
Normal
00:20:071 (4) - Make the spacing equal and the triangle better
01:21:489 (1,2,3) - Good opportunity to make a really nice blanket
Insane
00:08:969 (3,4) - Neaten this please.
Topic Starter
Eyenine

Mintong wrote:

Hey

[Insane]

00:05:898 (1,2,3,4) - How about make a proper triangle? it's make prettier.
00:08:024 (1,2,3,4) - ^
00:15:347 (2,3,4) - Make it one line? (to make flow better)
SPOILER
Current Suggestion
00:33:772 (4) - add a clap at slider-head?
00:53:024 (5,6) - It really feel good if you put whistle! (6 - sliderhead)
01:14:874 (3) - add whistle.

I think your NCs aren't assign properly.

Fixed all

[Hard]

00:40:622 (2) - stack with 00:39:441 (6) - to make more clean? Fixed

[Normal]

00:30:465 (4,5,6,7) - Make the (4) with (6) one line? No fix. I want to keep 6 higher than both 4 and 1 slider head.

Easy is fine for me.
Good luck!

Thor wrote:

Easy
00:07:788 (3,1) - Make these blankets better Nope. I don't intend any blanket here. Besides, making a blanket here will offset the sliders' center from x: 256
Normal
00:20:071 (4) - Make the spacing equal and the triangle better
01:21:489 (1,2,3) - Good opportunity to make a really nice blanket Fixed both.
Insane
00:08:969 (3,4) - Neaten this please. Check Mintong's mod.
Thanks for the mod, Mintong and Thor!
JeZag
Hello :3
Request for a M4M :)

Easy
SPOILER
00:17:237 (1,2) - The joint looks a bit akward; perhaps move the head of 00:19:126 (2) up a bit
01:10:150 (1,2) - this could look more like from 01:09:678 (4,1). Move 01:12:040 (2) - down a bit?
01:29:993 (2,3) - is there a reason why 01:31:410 (3) doesnt make a blanket over 01:29:993 (2)? Looks a bit awkward

Normal
SPOILER
00:06:370 (2,3) - switch the order might help flow
idk.. nothing else stands out as really being horrible

Hard
SPOILER
Maybe an extra note at 1:14 stacked on 01:14:284 (1) to follow rhythm...
01:22:906 (4,1) - this jump is a bit awkward; see if you can arrange 01:23:378 (1,2) so that they don't stack and flow into 01:23:615 (3) instead.

try placing 01:28:575 (1) so that it is somewhere between 01:28:103 (7) and 01:29:048 (1) for flow?

Insane
SPOILER
00:12:276 (4) - is the red tick meant to be there? it makes the slider look crooked
00:13:457 (1) - remove NC and make 00:15:347 (2) NC
00:37:552 (7,8) - this space is weird... stack 00:37:906 (8,9) onto 00:37:552 (7) maybe?
00:59:756 (4,5) - awkward space, make it closer like 00:58:811 (2,3)
01:04:481 (1,2,3) - same i suppose
01:08:260 (1,2,3,4) - add a note at 01:08:615 (4) and push the slider back

Overall, even though this is an insane diff, the ds still feels like it should be more consistant. Ex: 01:29:993 (5,6) has little space while 01:30:347 (6,7) has more

Nice song and difficulties~
Good luck getting ranked!
AstralPhnx
Right, lets take a look

Normal mode is looking great! I have no problems with it myself. Its looking good

I can say the same for easy mode. No complains. Looks fine, flows great. Good job!

I have a few things to say about hard mode.
1. The circle at 00:31:646 is just awkwardly placed. I broke my combo on the play test run and I think a ton of other people would too. Its just awkwardly placed.
These are present throughout the hard mode map so just play test the map any you'll see what I mean.

Apart from that I have no other things to really point out. Its looking really good! Keep up the good work!

Hope your map gets ranked sometime soon!
Topic Starter
Eyenine

JeZag wrote:

Easy
SPOILER
00:17:237 (1,2) - The joint looks a bit akward; perhaps move the head of 00:19:126 (2) up a bit er... Fixed?
01:10:150 (1,2) - this could look more like from 01:09:678 (4,1). Move 01:12:040 (2) - down a bit? Fixed
01:29:993 (2,3) - is there a reason why 01:31:410 (3) doesnt make a blanket over 01:29:993 (2)? Looks a bit awkward No reason.

Normal
SPOILER
00:06:370 (2,3) - switch the order might help flow How? I mean there's too much time gap between 1 and the previous long slider, so flipping this won't do much.

Hard
SPOILER
Maybe an extra note at 1:14 stacked on 01:14:284 (1) to follow rhythm... Nope. Adding on the red tick would also oblige me to add on the white, and that would mean big jumps.
01:22:906 (4,1) - this jump is a bit awkward; see if you can arrange 01:23:378 (1,2) so that they don't stack and flow into 01:23:615 (3) instead. Fixed.

try placing 01:28:575 (1) so that it is somewhere between 01:28:103 (7) and 01:29:048 (1) for flow?Not changing until two more mods says the same. I want to make this part a small jump. Also, placing it anywhere between 7 and 1 will defeat my spacing. (The only plausible space point is slider 6 head, that's why.)

Insane
SPOILER
00:12:276 (4) - is the red tick meant to be there? it makes the slider look crooked Yes, so no change until two other mods says the same.
00:13:457 (1) - remove NC and make 00:15:347 (2) NC NO WAY! This is the NC I most like. Besides, removing this NC only serves to break NC consistency.
00:37:552 (7,8) - this space is weird... stack 00:37:906 (8,9) onto 00:37:552 (7) maybe? Well, not for me, so still, two mods.
00:59:756 (4,5) - awkward space, make it closer like 00:58:811 (2,3) Fixed, though I don't like placing 5 near, so I might change it back.
01:04:481 (1,2,3) - same i suppose One mod. Besides, I want to make a (very) small jump at this point
01:08:260 (1,2,3,4) - add a note at 01:08:615 (4) and push the slider back Nope. I'm following the synth flute or whatever and only that. Making the slider shorter would defeat the rhythm.

Overall, even though this is an insane diff, the ds still feels like it should be more consistant. Ex: 01:29:993 (5,6) has little space while 01:30:347 (6,7) has more I'll try to remember that, but not those objects, so two mods on those. (The small jump is some sort of emphasis.)

Tuxdude143 wrote:

Right, lets take a look

Normal mode is looking great! I have no problems with it myself. Its looking good

I can say the same for easy mode. No complains. Looks fine, flows great. Good job!

1. The circle at 00:31:646 is just awkwardly placed. I broke my combo on the play test run and I think a ton of other people would too. Its just awkwardly placed. I can't see why this is awkwardly placed. I mean, I played this map a good number of times before and it doesn't feel awkward to me. Also, did you just commit converse accident?
These are present throughout the hard mode map so just play test the map any you'll see what I mean.

Apart from that I have no other things to really point out. Its looking really good! Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the mod, JeZag.
Sorry Tuxdude, I cannot give you kudosu with that mod. I am grateful that you dropped a star, though.

EDIT: It's more like wishful thinking than converse accident.
Minao
Hi!

Mod request ~ :)

General
I'm not a great fan of the circle/slider colors. Maybe try this set:
Combo1 : 0,128,0
Combo2 : 131,131,65
Combo3 : 120,196,19
Combo4 : 10,75,30

Very nice map set in general! :D

Easy
I LOVE this diff! The sliders chains are very nice, it's very harmonious...
Only few things to say:
00:07:788 (3,4,1) - Here the sliders are not very harmonious; I think it could be better like this http://puu.sh/7stQi even if it's not perfectly centered.
00:19:126 - Same reasons here; I would make it http://puu.sh/7stWS

Normal
I don't have the same feeling than with the easy diff but it's difficult to explain :/ Maybe in general the sliders are more straight than curved and the chain between it are not as harmonious as the easy diff. But still a nice diff :D
00:13:457 - For more harmony I would do this: http://puu.sh/7surY
00:17:000 - since this point i suggest you a lot of changes (hope it will be clear enough xD):
1) http://puu.sh/7suHQ
2) http://puu.sh/7suKb
3) http://puu.sh/7suNu
00:31:410 (6) - This circle is not on the same horizontal axis than 00:30:465 (4)

Hard
00:07:788 (5) - I would make it more curved for harmony with the circle 4: http://puu.sh/7sv9o.jpg. You can change the next objets for this too: http://puu.sh/7svbD (copying the slider 5 at the slider 7 place).
00:27:394 (4) - Maybe put this more on the right (and adapt the next objects) so it fits better with slider 3 (on my opinion).
00:48:181 (2) - I would do this just a little more curved.
01:28:103 (7) - I would put this just a little more on the bottom.

Insane
00:11:095 (5) - Maybe you can do this more curved: http://puu.sh/7svEr
00:18:654 (5,6) - Same ^ : http://puu.sh/7svLn.jpg
00:20:071 (9) - Same ^
00:21:016 (1) - Same ^ : http://puu.sh/7svP3.jpg
00:48:418 (3,4) - I would make this : http://puu.sh/7svSN.jpg
00:55:741 (4) - I think it could me a little more curved
01:25:977 (3) - Why not Ctrl + H ? http://puu.sh/7svY9.jpg

That's all. I hope it was helpful. You made a good job on this :) Good luck for ranking!
Topic Starter
Eyenine

Minao wrote:

Hi!

Mod request ~ :)

General
I'm not a great fan of the circle/slider colors. Maybe try this set:
Combo1 : 0,128,0
Combo3 : 120,196,19
Combo4 : 10,75,30 What good choice of colors!

Very nice map set in general! :D

Easy
I LOVE this diff! The sliders chains are very nice, it's very harmonious...
Only few things to say:
00:07:788 (3,4,1) - Here the sliders are not very harmonious; I think it could be better like this http://puu.sh/7stQi even if it's not perfectly centered. Time to change this. Goodbye center T_T
00:19:126 - Same reasons here; I would make it http://puu.sh/7stWS Fixed a bit.

Normal
I don't have the same feeling than with the easy diff but it's difficult to explain :/ Maybe in general the sliders are more straight than curved and the chain between it are not as harmonious as the easy diff. But still a nice diff :D
00:13:457 - For more harmony I would do this: http://puu.sh/7surY Nope. This would lead to spacing inconsistency at slider 3-slider 1
00:17:000 - since this point i suggest you a lot of changes (hope it will be clear enough xD):
1) http://puu.sh/7suHQ
2) http://puu.sh/7suKb
3) http://puu.sh/7suNu Spacing, spacing, spacing. Becomes a problem when applying something similar to yours.
00:31:410 (6) - This circle is not on the same horizontal axis than 00:30:465 (4) Nope. (Does this thing always have to be on the same y-line as 4?)

Hard
00:07:788 (5) - I would make it more curved for harmony with the circle 4: http://puu.sh/7sv9o.jpg. You can change the next objets for this too: http://puu.sh/7svbD (copying the slider 5 at the slider 7 place) Nope. Cursor movement becomes more acute. Also, off center. I want to keep x:256 symmetry..
00:27:394 (4) - Maybe put this more on the right (and adapt the next objects) so it fits better with slider 3 (on my opinion). No change. (I want to keep spacing and blankets.) Changed slider 3 instead.
00:48:181 (2) - I would do this just a little more curved. Fixed a bit.
01:28:103 (7) - I would put this just a little more on the bottom. Moved 12 points down.

Insane
00:11:095 (5) - Maybe you can do this more curved: http://puu.sh/7svEr I'll go for the overlap with 3 than a blanket with 4.
00:18:654 (5,6) - Same ^ : http://puu.sh/7svLn.jpg
00:20:071 (9) - Same ^
00:21:016 (1) - Same ^ : http://puu.sh/7svP3.jpg Fixed all three.
00:48:418 (3,4) - I would make this : http://puu.sh/7svSN.jpg Ever heard of double blanket?
00:55:741 (4) - I think it could me a little more curved Nope. Curved enough to blanket 3
01:25:977 (3) - Why not Ctrl + H ? http://puu.sh/7svY9.jpg Hold until two mods say the same. I don't like how objects 3-5 would look like if 3 was flipped.

That's all. I hope it was helpful. You made a good job on this :) Good luck for ranking!
Thanks for the mod!
AstralPhnx

Eyenine wrote:

JeZag wrote:

Easy
SPOILER
00:17:237 (1,2) - The joint looks a bit akward; perhaps move the head of 00:19:126 (2) up a bit er... Fixed?
01:10:150 (1,2) - this could look more like from 01:09:678 (4,1). Move 01:12:040 (2) - down a bit? Fixed
01:29:993 (2,3) - is there a reason why 01:31:410 (3) doesnt make a blanket over 01:29:993 (2)? Looks a bit awkward No reason.

Normal
SPOILER
00:06:370 (2,3) - switch the order might help flow How? I mean there's too much time gap between 1 and the previous long slider, so flipping this won't do much.

Hard
SPOILER
Maybe an extra note at 1:14 stacked on 01:14:284 (1) to follow rhythm... Nope. Adding on the red tick would also oblige me to add on the white, and that would mean big jumps.
01:22:906 (4,1) - this jump is a bit awkward; see if you can arrange 01:23:378 (1,2) so that they don't stack and flow into 01:23:615 (3) instead. Fixed.

try placing 01:28:575 (1) so that it is somewhere between 01:28:103 (7) and 01:29:048 (1) for flow?Not changing until two more mods says the same. I want to make this part a small jump. Also, placing it anywhere between 7 and 1 will defeat my spacing. (The only plausible space point is slider 6 head, that's why.)

Insane
SPOILER
00:12:276 (4) - is the red tick meant to be there? it makes the slider look crooked Yes, so no change until two other mods says the same.
00:13:457 (1) - remove NC and make 00:15:347 (2) NC NO WAY! This is the NC I most like. Besides, removing this NC only serves to break NC consistency.
00:37:552 (7,8) - this space is weird... stack 00:37:906 (8,9) onto 00:37:552 (7) maybe? Well, not for me, so still, two mods.
00:59:756 (4,5) - awkward space, make it closer like 00:58:811 (2,3) Fixed, though I don't like placing 5 near, so I might change it back.
01:04:481 (1,2,3) - same i suppose One mod. Besides, I want to make a (very) small jump at this point
01:08:260 (1,2,3,4) - add a note at 01:08:615 (4) and push the slider back Nope. I'm following the synth flute or whatever and only that. Making the slider shorter would defeat the rhythm.

Overall, even though this is an insane diff, the ds still feels like it should be more consistant. Ex: 01:29:993 (5,6) has little space while 01:30:347 (6,7) has more I'll try to remember that, but not those objects, so two mods on those. (The small jump is some sort of emphasis.)

Tuxdude143 wrote:

Right, lets take a look

1. The circle at 00:31:646 is just awkwardly placed. I broke my combo on the play test run and I think a ton of other people would too. Its just awkwardly placed. I can't see why this is awkwardly placed. I mean, I played this map a good number of times before and it doesn't feel awkward to me. Also, did you just commit converse accident?

Thanks for the mod, JeZag.
Sorry Tuxdude, I cannot give you kudosu with that mod. I am grateful that you dropped a star, though.

EDIT: It's more like wishful thinking than converse accident.
I understand. Honestly though i couldn't see much to nitpick about though. Its looking great which is why i went and dropped a star. I don't really care about kudosu anyway, just the feeling i get from helping people mod their maps.

I wish you the very best of luck. This is one map I will be following closely!
pishifat
so i was gonna do an m4m but i noticed you only want maps under 12 SP... maybe you can turn it into a ticket on your queue or something, but if you don't want to, here's a free mod :D

oh, and as per usual with mods, most things are just considerations and not everything needs to be applied. (especially with this map since most stuff is pretty much perfect :P)

General
the slider tick rate should be 1 instead of 2. compared to the average tv size max combo, the easy and normal difficulties are around twice as high as they should be. for the later difficulties it's not really a big deal but it might be better to keep it consistent.

Easy
00:02:119 (1) the first note could be more symmetrical like 00:27:158 (5) this could be blanketted a bit better, but it may be a lot of work since that woudl mean modifying the next couple notes too
Normal
nothing here. this diff is too good lul

Hard
00:39:914 (1) not a big deal at all, but since everything else is perfectly stacked, i thought this could be aligned with 00:38:024 (1) a bit better
01:14:284 (1,2) and 01:16:528 (3,4,5) this is a bit awkward. you changed the distance spacing from 1.2x to 1.5x and there are circles placed on blue ticks (which is normally avoided in hard difficulties). i think it may be fine if you just kept to the 1.2x DS or used 3/4 sliders like a lot of others do. (the distance spacing changes on the 1/2 sliders later on may be fine though since you can sort of cut sliders short)

Insane
00:34:244 (5) extreme nit-picking here, but i think this note could be blanketted better with 00:33:300 (3)
00:36:607 (4) this gets auto-stacked right underneath the slider and i think it would be better if you sort of custom-stacked like this: (those coordinates are x299 y78 if you wanted to use them)

--------------------------

that's it. gl on the map :D
Ringating
random bg mod

I increased the resolution and smoothed the image's similar colors (original had some artifacting due to compression, so this got rid of that). I also made a version with some more contrast, since the original is kinda washed out.

Topic Starter
Eyenine

pishifat wrote:

so i was gonna do an m4m but i noticed you only want maps under 12 SP... maybe you can turn it into a ticket on your queue or something, but if you don't want to, here's a free mod :D

oh, and as per usual with mods, most things are just considerations and not everything needs to be applied. (especially with this map since most stuff is pretty much perfect :P)

General
the slider tick rate should be 1 instead of 2. compared to the average tv size max combo, the easy and normal difficulties are around twice as high as they should be. for the later difficulties it's not really a big deal but it might be better to keep it consistent. Applied to Normal and Easy.

Easy
00:02:119 (1) the first note could be more symmetrical like Fixed.00:27:158 (5) this could be blanketted a bit better, but it may be a lot of work since that woudl mean modifying the next couple notes too Fixed. You made me adjust 12 notes after
Normal
nothing here. this diff is too good lul

Hard
00:39:914 (1) not a big deal at all, but since everything else is perfectly stacked, i thought this could be aligned with 00:38:024 (1) a bit better Can't. It will break the blanket, and thus, everything.
01:14:284 (1,2) and 01:16:528 (3,4,5) this is a bit awkward. you changed the distance spacing from 1.2x to 1.5x and there are circles placed on blue ticks (which is normally avoided in hard difficulties). i think it may be fine if you just kept to the 1.2x DS or used 3/4 sliders like a lot of others do. (the distance spacing changes on the 1/2 sliders later on may be fine though since you can sort of cut sliders short) I don't see why this is awkward. I mean, I did the same on 00:42:748 (6,7,8) and they all play well for me. Also, I'd rather map the song than follow that normally and avoid the blue ticks.

Insane
00:34:244 (5) extreme nit-picking here, but i think this note could be blanketted better with 00:33:300 (3) Fixed.
00:36:607 (4) this gets auto-stacked right underneath the slider and i think it would be better if you sort of custom-stacked like this: (those coordinates are x299 y78 if you wanted to use them) Two more mods on the same time point before I change this. The custom stack doesn't look any better to me.

--------------------------

that's it. gl on the map :D
Thanks for the mo. Sorry, can't give you ticket. (2 requests ignored before ticket.)

==============

Ringating wrote:

random bg mod

I increased the resolution and smoothed the image's similar colors (original had some artifacting due to compression, so this got rid of that). I also made a version with some more contrast, since the original is kinda washed out.

This is what I really need.
Thanks for the random bg mod. Will be using the original with basic improvements from now on or until I find a better bg.
Neta
Hello~ from my modding queue

[General]
  1. 00:02:119 to 00:17:000 - hitsound is little big here i think. better volume down 10~20% will be nice

[Easy]
  1. 00:21:016 (1) - ?!! i think this is your mistake
  2. 00:34:244 (2) - move to 436, 208 will be better
  3. 01:13:457 (3) - ^ 104, 220 for blanket~
  4. 01:13:930 (1) - ^ 164, 252 if you accepted 01:13:457 (3)

[Normal]
  1. 00:03:300 (2) - i think no whistle is better
  2. 00:06:370 (2,4) - remove whistle this two ? your choice
  3. 01:06:370 (1) - this slider's shape looks little weird move slider's reverse point to 408, 296 will be clear

[Hard]
  1. 01:14:284 (1,2) - better use smaller distance. shorter beat than 01:02:592 (1,2) but use wider distance can give players confuse
  2. NICE JOB~

[Insane]
  1. from 00:14:048 to 00:15:347 - it feels empty since i played how about put this beat?
  2. 01:00:347 (6) - move to 220, 56 for same distance 00:59:756 (4,5,6)
  3. 01:25:268 (2,3) - overlapped little. i recommend make this not to overlap
nicemap! Good Luck
Topic Starter
Eyenine

Neta wrote:

Hello~ from my modding queue

[General]
  1. 00:02:119 to 00:17:000 - hitsound is little big here i think. better volume down 10~20% will be nice Well, not for me. The change in musical momentum from the intro to the verses is just small. One more mod before I change this.

[Easy]
  1. 00:21:016 (1) - ?!! i think this is your mistake Thanks for noticing!
  2. 00:34:244 (2) - move to 436, 208 will be better Changed. There's not much change, though.
  3. 01:13:457 (3) - ^ 104, 220 for blanket~ Blanket~
  4. 01:13:930 (1) - ^ 164, 252 if you accepted 01:13:457 (3) Moved to 164, 148.

[Normal]
  1. 00:03:300 (2) - i think no whistle is better No change. The pitch is higher here. Added whistle on slider 1 end to compensate.
  2. 00:06:370 (2,4) - remove whistle this two ? your choice Too silent. No change.
  3. 01:06:370 (1) - this slider's shape looks little weird move slider's reverse point to 408, 296 will be clear I don't see why it is weird, but fixed anyway.

[Hard]
  1. 01:14:284 (1,2) - better use smaller distance. shorter beat than 01:02:592 (1,2) but use wider distance can give players confuse Why do people hate this small jump sequence? I mean, I don't even see why it's confusing. 01:02:592 and 01:14:284 are two time points that are considerably far apart, so the former wouldn't affect much how the pattern flows at the latter time point. ONE MORE MOD AND I'LL CHANGE THIS, BUT THEY HAVE TO GIVE ME A REALLY CONVINCING REASON.
  2. NICE JOB~ Thanks~

[Insane]
  1. from 00:14:048 to 00:15:347 - it feels empty since i played how about put this beat? Nope. I'm following the drum-sort-of thing here, which fades at this time range. Besides, your suggestion ruins the next objects imo.
  2. 01:00:347 (6) - move to 220, 56 for same distance 00:59:756 (4,5,6) Moved to 200, 56. My, your coordinates are a bit far off.
  3. 01:25:268 (2,3) - overlapped little. i recommend make this not to overlap I don't see how your suggestion differs from mine. Moreover, I intend a bit of overlap here.
nicemap! Good Luck
Thanks for the mod!

EDIT: Changed something in the mod. Last week's exams made me groggy.
neonat
Normal

00:21:016 (1) - add a clap on end of slider
00:27:394 (4) - ^
01:24:323 (5) - maybe put a clap in the middle, up to you
01:27:158 (4) - clap on end of slider

Hard

00:55:032 (2,3,4) - the slider cuts down and then the circle after is placed top left of it, people would have to cut their movement to get to it, maybe this?
00:55:977 (4) would then stack above 00:57:867 (2)
01:17:000 - add a note to go with music

Insane

00:43:693 (2) - NC instead
01:19:008 - the string instrument here, add a note
01:25:268 (2,3) - don't overlap?

Good Luck
Topic Starter
Eyenine

neonat wrote:

Normal

00:21:016 (1) - add a clap on end of slider
00:27:394 (4) - ^
01:24:323 (5) - maybe put a clap in the middle, up to you
01:27:158 (4) - clap on end of slider

Hard

00:55:032 (2,3,4) - the slider cuts down and then the circle after is placed top left of it, people would have to cut their movement to get to it, maybe this?
00:55:977 (4) would then stack above 00:57:867 (2)
01:17:000 - add a note to go with music

Insane

00:43:693 (2) - NC instead
01:19:008 - the string instrument here, add a note
01:25:268 (2,3) - don't overlap? I give up.

Good Luck
Wow I ended up fixing everything.
Thanks for the random mod!

Due to this mod, I had to remove small jump at 01:14:284 (1,2)
Those mods who asked for this change, rejoice.
rezoons
Hi :),

EDIT: Do you accept rhythm game songs? They're of similar length as TV size songs so I don't know.
Well, my map you moded is a BMS song so YES, i do accept rhythm game song indeed! If i refuse TV size song it's not because of the length, it's because of the song!

So, here is my mod. It's been 3 months since i haven't moded anything so sorry if i'm a little rusty.

[Easy]
When i say "one grid up/down/right/left" in the mod, i always talk about grid level 4
Rhythm
  1. 00:45:583 (6,7,1) - I think you should change the rhythm here like this:

for two reasons:
    First, 00:47:473 is a strong notes and it would be much better if the player could play it instead of just have it at the end of a slider. Moreover, the note at 00:48:181 feels more important than the one at 00:48:418 so when playing 00:48:418 (1) and skipping 00:48:181 it doesn't feel right.
Placement/Aesthetic
  1. 00:19:126 (2) - (nazi) Move the second slider point one grid left for a better blanket.
  2. 01:10:150 (1) - Move the 3rd slider point to x=200 y=220 for a better blanket. This is not nazi this time, this blanket is very off!
  3. 01:13:457 (3,1) - (nazi) Move them 2 grid up. This way 3 is a little bit more at the center of 1 and 2
  4. 01:15:819 (2,3,1) - Move the end point of 2 one grid left then move 01:17:237 (3,1) one grid left. It looks much better imo.
NC
  1. 00:24:796 (3) - NC? Otherwise your combo is 16 beat long which is a little bit too long.
  2. 00:43:693 (4) - NC? Otherwise the combo is again a little too long.
Hitsound
  1. 00:09:678 (1) - You put whistle on the head of 00:05:898 (1) and 00:06:843 (2) so i think you should put whistle on the head and the first reverse of this slider (just like you did for 00:13:457 (1)) for consistency because there is the same "metallic sound" in the music.
  2. 00:24:796 (3) - You can ear a cymbal in the music so finish on the head? (you did it in the other diff)
  3. 00:30:937 (3) - We can also ear a cymbal at the end of this slider (but this one is much quiter so it's less important than the previou suggestion) so maybe put a finish at the end of the slider. And if you do so, do the same for the other diff as well.
  4. 00:28:575 (1) - clap at the end?
  5. 00:32:355 (1) - ^ actually, there are a lot of other place where you put clap in your other diff but not here. It's weird, expecially since the clap in the song are quite audible. I won't point out the others but maybe you should recheck them? (00:37:552 (2) - 00:42:276 (2) - 00:56:449 (2,4) for exmaple)
[Normal]
Rhythm
  1. 00:24:796 (1,2) - Why not using this rhythm here:

Because i think the notes at 00:25:268 and 00:26:213 shouldn't be ignored.
  2. 00:47:473 (5,1) - Maybe use this rhythm:

Because i don't thin the note at 00:48:181 should be ignored either.
Hitsound
  1. 00:35:426 (6) - Whistle on the head?
  2. 01:25:268 (1) - ^
[Hard]
Rhythm
  1. 00:42:748 (6,7,8) - I think this fits better the music:
  2. 01:12:985 (7,1,2) - ^ (and for some reason there is no jump here despite the fact that the rhythm is similar than 00:42:748 (6,7,8) and you put a jump there.)
Placement/Aesthetic
  1. 00:53:851 (5,6,1,2) - This is an odd place for a jump considering the fact that you didn't put jump on some other strong notes like 00:47:473 (5) or
  2. 00:39:914 (1) which would have deserve a jump. So i'd suggest to move 00:54:796 (1) to x=64 y=320.
  3. 01:02:592 (1,2,3,4,5) - These anti-jump are pretty confusing. Especially since we just enter the kiai on some strong note we doesn't really expect to have an anti-jump here. It's especially more disturbing when playing in hidden. I'd recommand to use a spacing of x1.2 like you did for the rest of the map.
  4. 01:17:237 (6,7) - Move them to x=416 y=32? This way you have a nice triangle and i think it's more logical to have the same spacing between 01:17:000 (5,6) and between 01:17:355 (7,8) like you did in the insane.
NC
  1. 01:28:575 (1,1) - I'm not sure i understand these NC? Maybe it's to emphasize the note/slider but you never did this before in the map when there were similar notes like these (like 00:47:473 (5) for example) Same thing in the Insane.
[Insane]
Seems fine.

Overall the map is quite nice to play. You abuse a little bit of the symmetry for my taste and the hitsounds sounds weird to me sometimes but that's just personal preference. Good luck with your mapset :)
Topic Starter
Eyenine

rezoons wrote:

Hi :),

EDIT: Do you accept rhythm game songs? They're of similar length as TV size songs so I don't know.
Well, my map you moded is a BMS song so YES, i do accept rhythm game song indeed! If i refuse TV size song it's not because of the length, it's because of the song!

So, here is my mod. It's been 3 months since i haven't moded anything so sorry if i'm a little rusty.

[Easy]
When i say "one grid up/down/right/left" in the mod, i always talk about grid level 4
Rhythm
  1. 00:45:583 (6,7,1) - I think you should change the rhythm here like this:

for two reasons:
    First, 00:47:473 is a strong notes and it would be much better if the player could play it instead of just have it at the end of a slider. Moreover, the note at 00:48:181 feels more important than the one at 00:48:418 so when playing 00:48:418 (1) and skipping 00:48:181 it doesn't feel right.Ugh, this was a difficult workaround. Much thanks for pointing this out.
Placement/Aesthetic
  1. 00:19:126 (2) - (nazi) Move the second slider point one grid left for a better blanket. Did a different fix. Moving second slider point to the left moves the end farther from the next circle.
  2. 01:10:150 (1) - Move the 3rd slider point to x=200 y=220 for a better blanket. This is not nazi this time, this blanket is very off! Much thanks for this.
  3. 01:13:457 (3,1) - (nazi) Move them 2 grid up. This way 3 is a little bit more at the center of 1 and 2 Made a different fix. Spacing becomes an issue.
  4. 01:15:819 (2,3,1) - Move the end point of 2 one grid left then move 01:17:237 (3,1) one grid left. It looks much better imo. Fixed
NC
  1. 00:24:796 (3) - NC? Otherwise your combo is 16 beat long which is a little bit too long. Didn't notice.
  2. 00:43:693 (4) - NC? Otherwise the combo is again a little too long. ^
Hitsound
  1. 00:09:678 (1) - You put whistle on the head of 00:05:898 (1) and 00:06:843 (2) so i think you should put whistle on the head and the first reverse of this slider (just like you did for 00:13:457 (1)) for consistency because there is the same "metallic sound" in the music.
  2. 00:24:796 (3) - You can ear a cymbal in the music so finish on the head? (you did it in the other diff)
  3. 00:30:937 (3) - We can also ear a cymbal at the end of this slider (but this one is much quiter so it's less important than the previou suggestion) so maybe put a finish at the end of the slider. And if you do so, do the same for the other diff as well. I'll let it as is. The cymbal sound from this point is actually some sort of cymbal drumroll which intensifies until it ends with a loud hit at 00:32:355 -
  4. 00:28:575 (1) - clap at the end?
  5. 00:32:355 (1) - ^ actually, there are a lot of other place where you put clap in your other diff but not here. It's weird, expecially since the clap in the song are quite audible. I won't point out the others but maybe you should recheck them? (00:37:552 (2) - 00:42:276 (2) - 00:56:449 (2,4) for exmaple) Fixed all hitsound mods except where noted.
[Normal]
Rhythm
  1. 00:24:796 (1,2) - Why not using this rhythm here:

Because i think the notes at 00:25:268 and 00:26:213 shouldn't be ignored. Fixed.
  2. 00:47:473 (5,1) - Maybe use this rhythm:

Because i don't thin the note at 00:48:181 should be ignored either. Nah. I'm following the percussion here, so the note on the blue tick isn't of much importance. I might reconsider, though.
Hitsound
  1. 00:35:426 (6) - Whistle on the head?
  2. 01:25:268 (1) - ^ Fixed both.
[Hard]
Rhythm
  1. 00:42:748 (6,7,8) - I think this fits better the music: Will not apply for now. I might reconsider, though.
  2. 01:12:985 (7,1,2) - ^ (and for some reason there is no jump here despite the fact that the rhythm is similar than 00:42:748 (6,7,8) and you put a jump there.)I knew I shouldn't have shortened the jump. Not applying above rhythm here, though.
Placement/Aesthetic
  1. 00:53:851 (5,6,1,2) - This is an odd place for a jump considering the fact that you didn't put jump on some other strong notes like 00:47:473 (5) or
  2. 00:39:914 (1) which would have deserve a jump. So i'd suggest to move 00:54:796 (1) to x=64 y=320. Fixed.
  3. 01:02:592 (1,2,3,4,5) - These anti-jump are pretty confusing. Especially since we just enter the kiai on some strong note we doesn't really expect to have an anti-jump here. It's especially more disturbing when playing in hidden. I'd recommand to use a spacing of x1.2 like you did for the rest of the map. Fixed.
  4. 01:17:237 (6,7) - Move them to x=416 y=32? This way you have a nice triangle and i think it's more logical to have the same spacing between 01:17:000 (5,6) and between 01:17:355 (7,8) like you did in the insane. Did a different workaround.
NC
  1. 01:28:575 (1,1) - I'm not sure i understand these NC? Maybe it's to emphasize the note/slider but you never did this before in the map when there were similar notes like these (like 00:47:473 (5) for example) Same thing in the Insane. NC is for emphasis and a bit of jump warning. I might consider removing NC but I won't apply for now.
[Insane]
Seems fine.

Overall the map is quite nice to play. You abuse a little bit of the symmetry for my taste and the hitsounds sounds weird to me sometimes but that's just personal preference. Good luck with your mapset :)
Well your mod is way better than mine!
Thanks for the mod!
Selisi
hi Eyenine M4M from my queue
[General]
  1. this map have no storyboard work, then background is 1366*768, so close widescreen support plz
  2. no breaktime in this map, close letterbox plz
[Insane]
  1. 00:08:024 (6) - there is piano sounds in the mid of the slider, how about map it out ?00:08:260 - the same as 00:06:370 -
  2. 00:53:142 (6,7) - this spacing is 0.02X,stack it better?
  3. 00:16:764 (5) - recommend to end this reverse slider at 00:17:000 - ,00:17:119 - sounds very light volume, it may be unnecessary to map it.
  4. add a slidertick sounds here for its clap? (EX:00:56:449 - ....and more
  5. 00:45:583 (5) - nc 00:46:528 (1) - remove nc
[Hard]
  1. 00:49:363 (5) - the reverse slider doesn't suit the rhythm imo, why not keep the rhythm as your 00:41:804 (5) - did
  2. 01:16:764 - i feel that add a circle stack with 01:16:882 (4,5) - may be very nice
[Normal]
  1. 01:02:591 (5) - nc 01:03:063 (1) - remove nc
  2. 00:17:000 (4) - remove this circle, it is unnecessary in normal diff
[Easy]
  1. nice mapped
nice song > < i really enjoy it
take this ~☆
Topic Starter
Eyenine

Sweet Vanilla wrote:

hi Eyenine M4M from my queue
[General]
  1. this map have no storyboard work, then background is 1366*768, so close widescreen support plz
  2. no breaktime in this map, close letterbox plz
[Insane]
  1. 00:08:024 (6) - there is piano sounds in the mid of the slider, how about map it out ?00:08:260 - the same as 00:06:370 - I'll keep symmetry for now. I might reconsider, though.
  2. 00:53:142 (6,7) - this spacing is 0.02X,stack it better? Fixed
  3. 00:16:764 (5) - recommend to end this reverse slider at 00:17:000 - ,00:17:119 - sounds very light volume, it may be unnecessary to map it. Nah. The purpose of the 1/4 repeating slider is to maintain momentum from the hold slider for the 1/8 drumroll (which ends at 00:17:237 - ) while adding emphasis on the percussion at 00:17:000 -. Also, it is a way to slowly build up momentum from the long hold slider.
  4. add a slidertick sounds here for its clap? (EX:00:56:449 - ....and more I might reconsider, but no for now. Slider ticks on claps does not emphasize the clap, so I think it's not necessary. (Moreover, it may be a bit unsettling.)
  5. 00:45:583 (5) - nc 00:46:528 (1) - remove nc Fixed.
[Hard]
  1. 00:49:363 (5) - the reverse slider doesn't suit the rhythm imo, why not keep the rhythm as your 00:41:804 (5) - did It fits the percussion, so I think is fine. Also, those two sliders you highlighted emphasized different rhythms, so they're not to be treated the same. No fix.
  2. 01:16:764 - i feel that add a circle stack with 01:16:882 (4,5) - may be very nice The ensuing jump won't fit the music, so no. Also, I want to preserve symmetry as much as possible.
[Normal]
  1. 01:02:591 (5) - nc 01:03:063 (1) - remove nc
  2. 00:17:000 (4) - remove this circle, it is unnecessary in normal diff Fixed both.
[Easy]
  1. nice mapped
nice song > < i really enjoy it
take this ~☆
Thanks for the star and the mod!

I fear that this map will never be ranked due to the pace of progress.
Willjoy
Hi,
It's my M4M
[General]
Nice map )
[Easy]
1) Combo colors change
Combo1 : 255,128,0
Combo2 : 128,255,128
Combo3 : 78,154,154
2) 00:04:953 (2) - Put slider here
3) 00:12:040 (2) - ^ (like this: http://puu.sh/8r3cV.jpg )
[Normal]
1) 00:41:095 (2) - May be, it's change like this (http://puu.sh/8r3NP.jpg)
2) 00:48:181 (1) - Put slider here (http://puu.sh/8r3Tr.jpg)
[Hard]
Map is perfect )
[Insane]
1) 00:14:166 (2,3,4,5,6) - add some circles here ) (http://puu.sh/8r4fQ.jpg)

Good luck )
Topic Starter
Eyenine

Willjoy wrote:

Hi,
It's my M4M
[General]
Nice map )
[Easy]
1) Combo colors change
Combo1 : 255,128,0
Combo2 : 128,255,128
Combo3 : 78,154,154 ugh, Easy has the proper colors. Thanks for noticing.
2) 00:04:953 (2) - Put slider here
3) 00:12:040 (2) - ^ (like this: http://puu.sh/8r3cV.jpg ) Nope. The gap is intended to match the slight mood fluctuation of the intro.
[Normal]
1) 00:41:095 (2) - May be, it's change like this (http://puu.sh/8r3NP.jpg) No change. This would break the rhythmic flow. Also, I do not intend to follow the percussion here.
2) 00:48:181 (1) - Put slider here (http://puu.sh/8r3Tr.jpg) I might reconsider, but no for now. My concern is that this might break the flow, both spatially and rhythmically, since 00:48:181 - is best represented by a long slider head or repeat.
[Hard]
Map is perfect )
[Insane]
1) 00:14:166 (2,3,4,5,6) - add some circles here ) (http://puu.sh/8r4fQ.jpg) This is probably the second time someone suggested this change. No. The repeat slider 00:13:457 (1) makes my intention for this stanza obvious: I'm following the percussion, which has a pretty small gap that I want to emphasize.

Good luck )
Thanks for the mod, I guess.
Kibbleru
ill take a quick look at this i guess although i am NOT good at modding symmetry maps

[Insane]
  1. 00:24:559 (9,10,1) - make this more symmetrical like this?
  2. 00:32:355 (1,2,3) - doesn't flow too well here, you can probably stack (2) on (3)
  3. 00:38:496 (3,4) - lol nazi blanket better?
  4. 01:25:268 (2,3) - space out a bit more
  5. 01:25:977 (3,5) - copy paste one of the sliders and ctrl hj?
  6. 00:16:764 (5) - i think you should keep with the 1/8 repeats but instead, turn up the sv for (5)
[Hard]
  1. 00:15:819 - this sv change feels a bit awkward for me
  2. 00:26:685 (3,4) - blanket?
  3. 00:59:756 (2) - can u angle this down a bit more?
  4. 01:01:646 (1,2,3,4,1) - this stream pattern mapped out by 1/2s feel kinda weird
This map is actualy really good o_O idk what ur talking about on ur sig no joke

one of the best symmetry maps i've seen
Topic Starter
Eyenine

Kibbleru wrote:

ill take a quick look at this i guess although i am NOT good at modding symmetry maps

[Insane]
  1. 00:24:559 (9,10,1) - make this more symmetrical like this? Did a different workaround. Thanks for the suggestion.
  2. 00:32:355 (1,2,3) - doesn't flow too well here, you can probably stack (2) on (3) I don't really think it flows that bad. Might reconsider, though.
  3. 00:38:496 (3,4) - lol nazi blanket better? Nazi mods!
  4. 01:25:268 (2,3) - space out a bit more Fixed due to popular request.
  5. 01:25:977 (3,5) - copy paste one of the sliders and ctrl hj? Copy pasted 3
  6. 00:16:764 (5) - i think you should keep with the 1/8 repeats but instead, turn up the sv for (5) I don't think it's necessary.
[Hard]
  1. 00:15:819 - this sv change feels a bit awkward for me Ugh, there is no sv change.
  2. 00:26:685 (3,4) - blanket? Nope. That's intended.
  3. 00:59:756 (2) - can u angle this down a bit more Fixed?
  4. 01:01:646 (1,2,3,4,1) - this stream pattern mapped out by 1/2s feel kinda weird No fix for now. 1/4 repeating sliders here is an overmap for Hard. Might change depending on the succeeding mods.
This map is actualy really good o_O idk what ur talking about on ur sig no joke I'm not convinced, but, thanks, I guess?

one of the best symmetry maps i've seen
Thanks for the random mod!
Samah
From queue:

[General]
Might want to change the order of combo colours. Colours 3 and 4 are quite similar.

[Easy]
00:37:552 (2) - Move this left a bit to fix spacing.
01:09:678 (4,1,2) - Make these blankets a little less sharp?
01:23:851 (2,1) - This blanket could be a little better if you move the top of (2) to the right.
01:29:993 (2,3) - The first blanket is slightly wider than the second.

[Normal]
Not a lot to say, nice diff.

[Hard]
01:14:284 (8,9,10) - Maybe move these like this to have proper spacing, and a nice blanket on (11). http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1565984

[Insane]
Can't pick on much for this either.

Nice maps.
pkk
yo, M4M?

Easy
  1. 00:05:898 (1,2,3) - I think this will look better if you have the space between all three objects the same:
    Right now the space between (2) and (1) is smaller than (2) and (3), but in the above diagram I moved (2) and (3) left/up so the space was the same between all three (the space that you can see, not distance snap).
  2. 00:37:552 (2,3) - with these objects selected, drag it to the left/down to x 208 y 112 (you can see this at the top right corner). This way the space between 00:36:134 (1,2,3) - will look the same and it will look nicer.
  3. 00:44:638 (2,3) - consider moving 00:45:583 (3) - to 00:46:528 - while having it end on 00:47:000 - , then adding one repeat onto 00:44:638 (2) - . Add a hit circle at 00:46:056 - . I think this will match the music better because at 00:44:638 - the music goes down in pitch then back up, and at 00:46:528 - the note in the music is stretched so a slider suits it nicely. Anyways here is a picture of how the timeline looks with these changes applied:
Normal
  1. 00:24:796 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - this doesn't look very good, the hitcircles are barely overlapping and it looks like the circle is just hanging off. Try overlapping most of the circle (~0.3x distance snap), or stacking it with the slider head/tail:
  2. 01:17:000 (5,6) - I think it would be better if you just stacked these, it would look nicer that way. It's also easier to play when the hit circle is stacked on top of the slider head
Hard
  1. 00:06:843 (3,7) - try to stack these to make it look neater.
  2. 00:08:496 (6) - this flows better when you have it on top of 00:07:788 (5,7) - than on the bottom.
    One thing you should keep in mind while making symmetrical maps is that you should not sacrifice playability to make it look nice or it might seem forced.

Anyways with the above two changes it should look like this: 00:06:843 (3,7) - becomes stacked and it is still symmetrical while it flows and looks better overall.
  3. 00:39:914 (1,2) - hmm I think you should improve this shape, try a downwards curve on 00:40:622 (2) - :
  4. 00:47:945 (1,2) - these are not exactly stacked, neither is 00:56:213 (5,6) - . For 00:56:213 (5,6) - (and any other hit circle on slider tail stacks) scroll to around one tick after the slider, select the hit circle tool and hover over the slider tail, it will snap to it and stack it as accurately as it can. So for 00:56:213 (5,6) - , delete 00:56:685 (6) - , scroll to where it was and place the hit circle on the slider tail. It should stack properly now~
  5. 01:20:307 (6) - the flow before and after this hitcircle can be improved if you move this up, in fact you can just stack this with 01:19:599 (4) - .
Insane

• Enable letterbox during breaks like the rest of your difficulties.
  1. 00:11:804 (2) - it might flow better if you move it up to x 256 y 256
  2. 00:35:307 (6,7) - try stacking this instead

Have fun mapping!
Topic Starter
Eyenine

Samah wrote:

From queue:

[General]
Might want to change the order of combo colours. Colours 3 and 4 are quite similar. Changed order of 2 and 3.

[Easy]
00:37:552 (2) - Move this left a bit to fix spacing.
01:09:678 (4,1,2) - Make these blankets a little less sharp?
01:23:851 (2,1) - This blanket could be a little better if you move the top of (2) to the right.
01:29:993 (2,3) - The first blanket is slightly wider than the second. Fixed all.

[Normal]
Not a lot to say, nice diff.

[Hard]
01:14:284 (8,9,10) - Maybe move these like this to have proper spacing, and a nice blanket on (11). http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1565984 Did things my own way. (Reverted to normal spacing, made blanket by (11).

[Insane]
Can't pick on much for this either.

Nice maps.

pkmnyab wrote:

yo, M4M?

Easy
  1. 00:05:898 (1,2,3) - I think this will look better if you have the space between all three objects the same:
    Right now the space between (2) and (1) is smaller than (2) and (3), but in the above diagram I moved (2) and (3) left/up so the space was the same between all three (the space that you can see, not distance snap). Grid snap off did the trick. Didn't have to move (3) or else it will disturb following blanket.
  2. 00:37:552 (2,3) - with these objects selected, drag it to the left/down to x 208 y 112 (you can see this at the top right corner). This way the space between 00:36:134 (1,2,3) - will look the same and it will look nicer. Did Samah's fix.
  3. 00:44:638 (2,3) - consider moving 00:45:583 (3) - to 00:46:528 - while having it end on 00:47:000 - , then adding one repeat onto 00:44:638 (2) - . Add a hit circle at 00:46:056 - . I think this will match the music better because at 00:44:638 - the music goes down in pitch then back up, and at 00:46:528 - the note in the music is stretched so a slider suits it nicely. Anyways here is a picture of how the timeline looks with these changes applied:

Might reconsider if other mods say the same, but no for now. (1.) Other than the finish, there's no other note in the music that starts at 00:46:528 - . (2.) From 00:45:583 - , there are three synth notes with equal 3/4 time gaps in between, which I wanted to contain in the slider. (3.) I'm too lazy to do an overhaul of around 6-8 stanzas, most of which mapped by symmetry.
Normal
  1. 00:24:796 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - this doesn't look very good, the hitcircles are barely overlapping and it looks like the circle is just hanging off. Try overlapping most of the circle (~0.3x distance snap), or stacking it with the slider head/tail:
    Stacked.
  2. 01:17:000 (5,6) - I think it would be better if you just stacked these, it would look nicer that way. It's also easier to play when the hit circle is stacked on top of the slider head Stacked.
Hard
  1. 00:06:843 (3,7) - try to stack these to make it look neater. Fixed.
  2. 00:08:496 (6) - this flows better when you have it on top of 00:07:788 (5,7) - than on the bottom.
    One thing you should keep in mind while making symmetrical maps is that you should not sacrifice playability to make it look nice or it might seem forced. Well, it was playable to me.

Anyways with the above two changes it should look like this: 00:06:843 (3,7) - becomes stacked and it is still symmetrical while it flows and looks better overall.
  3. 00:39:914 (1,2) - hmm I think you should improve this shape, try a downwards curve on 00:40:622 (2) - : Nope, a straight curve looks better for me. Will reconsider when another mod says so.
  4. 00:47:945 (1,2) - these are not exactly stacked, neither is 00:56:213 (5,6) - . For 00:56:213 (5,6) - (and any other hit circle on slider tail stacks) scroll to around one tick after the slider, select the hit circle tool and hover over the slider tail, it will snap to it and stack it as accurately as it can. So for 00:56:213 (5,6) - , delete 00:56:685 (6) - , scroll to where it was and place the hit circle on the slider tail. It should stack properly now~ You didn't have to teach me, but ok, fixed.. But please do keep in mind the possibility that the slider shape might have been changed, and the circle was left unchecked, so the stack wasn't good. Just remember this so that you don't teach stack to people who already knows. (I may have sounded rude, so sorry.) Forget I said that. I sounded so goddamn rude I actually regretted it.
  5. 01:20:307 (6) - the flow before and after this hitcircle can be improved if you move this up, in fact you can just stack this with 01:19:599 (4) - .
    I'll think this through, but for now I changed the direction of the repeating slider to accommodate for (6). I don't like the idea of having (6) away from x : 256, making the spacing inconsistent.
Insane

• Enable letterbox during breaks like the rest of your difficulties. Fixed.
  1. 00:11:804 (2) - it might flow better if you move it up to x 256 y 256 x: 256, y: 256 is a big NO-NO. The jump is unnecessary. Also, I want to keep the upward curving movement for slider (4).
  2. 00:35:307 (6,7) - try stacking this instead Stacked.

Have fun mapping!
Thanks for the mods!

EDIT: Please, I mean please, stop telling this map is good, nice, or whatever, because I tell you, it is not. Besides, I don't want people giving me some sort of hope or joy only to be crushed by someone contesting the idea with a bunch of legitimate points to defend their argument.
Kibbleru
this map is good owo

/me runs

or it may be to me because i have no experience with symmetry style maps at all whatsoever
Mira-san

Kibbleru wrote:

this map is good owo

/me runs

or it may be to me because i have no experience with symmetry style maps at all whatsoever
eh i agree.

idk about the one in the spoiler tho
Asagi
Hello i9

IRC Mod
2014-05-05 18:46 -Asagi: aaa
2014-05-05 18:46 -Asagi: test
2014-05-05 18:46 Eyenine: too pro
2014-05-05 18:47 -Asagi: 00:13:457 (1,2) -
2014-05-05 18:47 -Asagi: try mo keang
2014-05-05 18:47 -Asagi: mag lagay dun ng notes
2014-05-05 18:47 -Asagi: yung gap medyo awkward
2014-05-05 18:47 Eyenine: ugh, siguro nga maglalagay na ako
2014-05-05 18:47 -Asagi: kase merong rhythm tapos no notes
2014-05-05 18:47 Eyenine: ayoko kasi ng idea, yung percussion yung sinundan ko
2014-05-05 18:48 Eyenine: ugh mahirap lagyan, ang hirap ng pagkakalagay ko ng 2
2014-05-05 18:48 -Asagi: make it more consistent
2014-05-05 18:48 -Asagi: 00:11:095 (5,1,2,3,4,5,6) - kase sinundan mo dito mismo
2014-05-05 18:48 -Asagi: yung melody nung song, not the percussion
2014-05-05 18:49 -Asagi: 00:04:481 (2,1) - and this too, i forgot
2014-05-05 18:49 -Asagi: btw, its insane
2014-05-05 18:49 Eyenine: awkward yang gap na yan o.o
2014-05-05 18:49 -Asagi: kung hard diff cya
2014-05-05 18:49 Eyenine: ?
2014-05-05 18:49 -Asagi: its fine
2014-05-05 18:50 -Asagi: well you decide
2014-05-05 18:50 -Asagi: 00:31:174 (3,4,5) - try it like this? http://puu.sh/8A3Ld.jpg
2014-05-05 18:50 Eyenine: yung last stanza ng intro muna lalagyan ko
2014-05-05 18:50 -Asagi: yung (4) kase medyo off
2014-05-05 18:51 -Asagi: the yung 1/4 slider medyo i curve mo para mas magandang tignan
2014-05-05 18:51 -Asagi: kase yung previous note ay naka curve
2014-05-05 18:51 -Asagi: so mas maganda kung i tutulad mo
2014-05-05 18:51 Eyenine: ok
2014-05-05 18:51 -Asagi: 00:29:756 (4,5,6) - i forgot, lower this down
2014-05-05 18:51 -Asagi: http://puu.sh/8A3NV.jpg
2014-05-05 18:52 -Asagi: 00:37:906 (8,9) - use 1.0x spacing here
2014-05-05 18:52 -Asagi: para consistent yung spacing sa ibang part
2014-05-05 18:52 -Asagi: 00:39:441 (6) - not sure about this,
2014-05-05 18:52 -Asagi: ilayo mo kea?
2014-05-05 18:52 -Asagi: not sure
2014-05-05 18:52 Eyenine: ayos lang kahit mag-overlap?
2014-05-05 18:52 Eyenine: yung sa 8,9?
2014-05-05 18:52 -Asagi: saan?
2014-05-05 18:53 -Asagi: yes
2014-05-05 18:53 -Asagi: okay lng
2014-05-05 18:53 Eyenine: 00:37:906 (8,9) -
2014-05-05 18:53 -Asagi: http://puu.sh/8A3Rl.jpg tignan mo pag overlapped
2014-05-05 18:53 -Asagi: mas maganda tignan
2014-05-05 18:53 Eyenine: welp sa taas ko nilagay
2014-05-05 18:53 -Asagi: kaw bahala hahaha
2014-05-05 18:53 Eyenine: para equal pa rin spacing sa next object
2014-05-05 18:54 -Asagi: kahit d nmn gawin equal masyado
2014-05-05 18:54 -Asagi: a little gap doesnt hurt that much
2014-05-05 18:54 -Asagi: and its insane
2014-05-05 18:54 Eyenine: mmkay haha
2014-05-05 18:55 -Asagi: some nazi thingy
2014-05-05 18:55 -Asagi: 00:47:000 (6) -
2014-05-05 18:55 -Asagi: blanket betterlol
2014-05-05 18:55 Eyenine: 00:37:906 (8,9) - kung stack sa 00:38:496 (3) - ?
2014-05-05 18:55 -Asagi: wait
2014-05-05 18:55 -Asagi: wait hanap lng ako ng magandang suggestion
2014-05-05 18:56 Eyenine: moar nazis pls
2014-05-05 18:56 -Asagi: nazi lol
2014-05-05 18:57 -Asagi: 00:39:441 (6) - http://puu.sh/8A3Zo.jpg try this?
2014-05-05 18:57 -Asagi: mas amganda pag may jump dyan
2014-05-05 18:57 -Asagi: para ma emphasize ung finish d2 00:39:914 (1) -
2014-05-05 18:58 Eyenine: ugh, no distance snap abuse?
2014-05-05 18:58 -Asagi: 127 bpm
2014-05-05 18:59 -Asagi: dat jump is actually small
2014-05-05 18:59 Eyenine: okay
2014-05-05 18:59 -Asagi: 00:49:835 (6) - unstack?
2014-05-05 18:59 -Asagi: not sure
2014-05-05 18:59 -Asagi: kase, yung mga ganyan mo
2014-05-05 18:59 -Asagi: naka unstack mostly
2014-05-05 18:59 -Asagi: like
2014-05-05 18:59 -Asagi: 00:38:733 (4,5) -
2014-05-05 18:59 -Asagi: 00:37:552 (7,8,9) -
2014-05-05 19:00 -Asagi: mas maganda kung tulad tulad sila
2014-05-05 19:00 -Asagi: your choice
2014-05-05 19:00 Eyenine: so, consistency na lang
2014-05-05 19:00 Eyenine: ok
2014-05-05 19:00 -Asagi: so ano? stacked? or unstacked?
2014-05-05 19:00 Eyenine: unstacked
2014-05-05 19:00 -Asagi: check ko ulet
2014-05-05 19:00 Eyenine: di ko nga lang ma-test, wala akong mouse
2014-05-05 19:01 -Asagi: 00:36:607 (4) - unstack
2014-05-05 19:01 -Asagi: 00:49:363 (5,6) -
2014-05-05 19:02 -Asagi: 01:32:945 (1) - the spinner starts on the blue tick
2014-05-05 19:03 -Asagi: kinda nazi
2014-05-05 19:03 -Asagi: 01:12:748 (8) -
2014-05-05 19:03 -Asagi: medyo i move mo to sa right or something
2014-05-05 19:03 -Asagi: para ma blanket cya d2
2014-05-05 19:03 -Asagi: 01:12:040 (6) -
2014-05-05 19:03 -Asagi: then curve this 01:12:394 (7) -
2014-05-05 19:04 -Asagi: example http://puu.sh/8A4gb.jpg
2014-05-05 19:04 Eyenine: done
2014-05-05 19:04 Eyenine: moar nazi
2014-05-05 19:04 -Asagi: wala n masyado
2014-05-05 19:04 -Asagi: map too good
2014-05-05 19:05 -Asagi: trust me
2014-05-05 19:05 Eyenine: ugh... dunno lel
2014-05-05 19:05 -Asagi: i think thats all for insane
2014-05-05 19:05 -Asagi: and nice usage dun sa circle size
2014-05-05 19:05 -Asagi: sakto lng cya
2014-05-05 19:05 -Asagi: good jab
2014-05-05 19:06 Eyenine: welp hinulaan ko lang yung circle size dito
2014-05-05 19:06 -Asagi: lol
2014-05-05 19:06 -Asagi: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/377708 XeoN - Eternal Fantasy [Hard]]
2014-05-05 19:06 -Asagi: 00:21:725 (2) - nazi
2014-05-05 19:07 -Asagi: http://puu.sh/8A4o2.jpg
2014-05-05 19:07 -Asagi: 00:26:685 (3,4) - blanket
2014-05-05 19:08 Eyenine: ugh, ayos lang ang maliit na dagdag sa spacing sa hard, right?
2014-05-05 19:08 -Asagi: 00:56:213 (5) - DONT forgot an important beat here
2014-05-05 19:08 -Asagi: yes
2014-05-05 19:08 -Asagi: okay lng
2014-05-05 19:09 -Asagi: as i said, a little gap doesnt hurt that much
2014-05-05 19:09 -Asagi: 00:56:213 (5,6) - rhythm suggestion http://puu.sh/8A4tH.jpg
2014-05-05 19:09 -Asagi: as i said earlier
2014-05-05 19:09 -Asagi: dont forget the important beat
2014-05-05 19:10 -Asagi: if you follow, add clap here 00:56:449 (6) -
2014-05-05 19:10 -Asagi: i miss this 00:52:197 (2,3) - nazi
2014-05-05 19:10 -Asagi: blnket
2014-05-05 19:11 Eyenine: 00:56:213 (5,6) - how about triplet sa 00:56:449 - ?
2014-05-05 19:11 Eyenine: or must avoid?
2014-05-05 19:11 -Asagi: pwede
2014-05-05 19:11 -Asagi: but basta importante yung beat here 00:56:449
2014-05-05 19:12 Eyenine: okay
2014-05-05 19:12 -Asagi: 01:14:284 (8) - uguu
2014-05-05 19:12 -Asagi: medyo mahirap i hit to
2014-05-05 19:12 -Asagi: since its on the blue tick
2014-05-05 19:12 -Asagi: and hard diff
2014-05-05 19:13 Eyenine: o.o?
2014-05-05 19:13 -Asagi: better rhythm suggestion http://puu.sh/8A4Cu.jpg
2014-05-05 19:13 -Asagi: oh wait
2014-05-05 19:13 -Asagi: wrong
2014-05-05 19:13 -Asagi: http://puu.sh/8A4DR.jpg
2014-05-05 19:14 -Asagi: isa pa to 01:16:882 (4,5,6,7,8) -
2014-05-05 19:14 -Asagi: its too hard to hit
2014-05-05 19:14 -Asagi: for a hard diff
2014-05-05 19:15 -Asagi: try this http://puu.sh/8A4GH.jpg ? tapos ikaw n bahala sa claps
2014-05-05 19:15 -Asagi: but dunno
2014-05-05 19:15 -Asagi: better to change it to something
2014-05-05 19:15 Eyenine: kick sliders instead?
2014-05-05 19:15 -Asagi: hmmmm
2014-05-05 19:15 -Asagi: wait, mas okay yung suggestion ko
2014-05-05 19:15 Eyenine: or circle-slider-circl
2014-05-05 19:15 -Asagi: may naririnig akong ibang rhythm maliban sa claps
2014-05-05 19:15 -Asagi: wait
2014-05-05 19:16 -Asagi: kick sound
2014-05-05 19:17 -Asagi: 01:33:063 (1) - spinner starts on bluetick
2014-05-05 19:17 -Asagi: and thats all for hard
2014-05-05 19:18 Eyenine: okay
2014-05-05 19:18 -Asagi: god damn
2014-05-05 19:18 -Asagi: pwedeng pwede n tong i rank
2014-05-05 19:19 -Asagi: btw
2014-05-05 19:19 -Asagi: pwede kahit d k na mang gawa ng easy diff
2014-05-05 19:19 -Asagi: since your normal is 3 star
2014-05-05 19:25 -Asagi: DC'ed
2014-05-05 19:25 -Asagi: anway
2014-05-05 19:25 -Asagi: time for normal
2014-05-05 19:25 Eyenine: lol
2014-05-05 19:25 -Asagi: na receive mo ba yung sinabi ko?
2014-05-05 19:25 -Asagi: dun sa kahit wala nang easy diff?
2014-05-05 19:26 Eyenine: nope
2014-05-05 19:26 Eyenine: wai?
2014-05-05 19:26 -Asagi: kahit tanggalin na yun
2014-05-05 19:26 -Asagi: since yung normal mo
2014-05-05 19:26 -Asagi: 3 stars na
2014-05-05 19:26 -Asagi: pag 3 star na yung normal
2014-05-05 19:26 -Asagi: kahit d k na gumawa ng easy
2014-05-05 19:29 -Asagi: god damn
2014-05-05 19:29 -Asagi: DC pa
2014-05-05 19:29 -Asagi: shit
2014-05-05 19:30 Eyenine: poor net lol
2014-05-05 19:30 -Asagi: anyway
2014-05-05 19:30 -Asagi: na receive mo na?
2014-05-05 19:30 -Asagi: horry fuck
2014-05-05 19:30 Eyenine: di pa
2014-05-05 19:30 -Asagi: http://puu.sh/8A5la.png
2014-05-05 19:31 Eyenine: oh, that. kala ko me mod na
2014-05-05 19:31 Eyenine: well, na receive na yan
2014-05-05 19:31 -Asagi: so ano?
2014-05-05 19:31 -Asagi: i dedelete mo na yung easy diff?
2014-05-05 19:31 Eyenine: parang ayoko
2014-05-05 19:31 -Asagi: for sightly speed up for ranking
2014-05-05 19:32 Eyenine: pag-isipan ko pa.
2014-05-05 19:32 Eyenine: mahal ko kasi kada diff so...
2014-05-05 19:33 -Asagi: 00:09:678 (1,2) - weird rhythm
2014-05-05 19:33 -Asagi: ano sinusundan mo d2?
2014-05-05 19:33 Eyenine: yung pluck shit, conpressed into a slider
2014-05-05 19:34 Eyenine: di ako sure kung gagawin kong 1-2-1-2 o hindi
2014-05-05 19:34 -Asagi: better to follow the ting ting sound
2014-05-05 19:35 -Asagi: try dis http://puu.sh/8A5xa.jpg
2014-05-05 19:36 -Asagi: im not good at normal
2014-05-05 19:36 -Asagi: but bahala ka
2014-05-05 19:36 Eyenine: ok haha
2014-05-05 19:36 -Asagi: 00:39:914 (1,2) -
2014-05-05 19:36 -Asagi: make this more symmetrical
2014-05-05 19:36 Eyenine: mag-map ka na kasi ng Normal at easy :D
2014-05-05 19:36 -Asagi: :v
2014-05-05 19:37 -Asagi: 01:12:040 (2) - nazi, better blanket
2014-05-05 19:38 -Asagi: i think yan lng :v
2014-05-05 19:38 -Asagi: ayoko n i mod yung easy
2014-05-05 19:38 -Asagi: or lets say, cant mod
2014-05-05 19:38 Eyenine: mod pls
2014-05-05 19:38 Eyenine: dyan nagsisimula yan XD
2014-05-05 19:38 -Asagi: ;v
2014-05-05 19:39 -Asagi: no no
2014-05-05 19:39 -Asagi: pwede n to
2014-05-05 19:39 -Asagi: anyway, baka ilakad ko to sa BAT
2014-05-05 19:39 -Asagi: i guess
2014-05-05 19:39 Eyenine: dat i guess
2014-05-05 19:39 Eyenine: anyway, thanks!
2014-05-05 19:39 -Asagi: yes
2014-05-05 19:40 -Asagi: time to post :v

i-Rank na to tangina
Good Luck
Topic Starter
Eyenine
-Asagi for (BASEBALL) BAT

Thanks for the mod!
-Teina-
Hi~ Eyenine-san

From Teller's team modding queues ( ・´ω・`)

Blue : Suggestion

[General]
  1. Insane : You can make more far away on the dintance for the kiai time. I think it can make it more amusing.
  2. Normal : Please do not make a jump in this mormal difficulty. A Distance Spacing of x1.0 is commonly used because it gives the spacing a speed that's equal to the sliders. However, since you generally move your mouse faster than is necessary, 0.7x to 0.8x potentially gives better flow into the sliders (which is why 0.8x is the default). Experiment a bit and see what works the best for your style. Normal difficuly By:Wiki
Insane
  1. 00:13:457 - the 'ding' is very short. I think 00:13:457 (1) - should not use more that once rebound here.
  2. 00:17:827 - add note here. Because I think it should be more fast (for rhythm) here. Also, next reason is 00:24:559 (9,10,1) - same at 00:17:709 (3,4) - .
  3. 00:32:000 (5) - put this at 00:32:119 - . It can make 00:32:355 (1) - look like more fast and feel it to change to next (rhythm) part.
  4. 00:51:252 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - the whole part is follow the 'ding' sound. I think it is not suit here. You can change a little to suit the rhythm. e.g.↓(00:53:851 - to 00:54:559 -)
  5. 01:08:496 (3) - delele it and pust 01:08:615 (4) - at 01:08:496 - . IMO, it is not matcg the vocal. Or you can try this...
  6. 01:12:867 - add note?

Hard
  1. 00:43:575 - add note?
  2. 01:13:930 (9) - NC

Normal
  1. 00:09:678 (1) - the gerenal said that. Please change the DS. (And more...)
  2. 01:10:150 (1,2) - You can make more shorter slider and circle in the kiai time. The kiai time usually fatser that other part (in the rhythm).
  3. 01:20:544 - to 01:22:906 - , you can try this timeline. I think it as well.

Easy
  1. 00:12:512 - add note. It is same as 00:16:292 (2) -
  2. 00:17:237 (1,2) - Can you make it more flow?
  3. 00:34:244 (2,1) - blanket it

Nice song~
I was modding that I listen that I want to sleep ZZZ.

The map can rank now.
But I do not think it is not high quality
Easy and Noraml is np.
Try to inprove Insane, Hard and make them match the rhythm.
Mizukashii
goodluck getting this ranked :3
Mira-san
IRC mod aka quickKDwhoring

le conversation
2014-05-07 19:56 Mira-san: yoyoyo
2014-05-07 19:56 Mira-san: i think you flow dito medyo weird
2014-05-07 19:56 Mira-san: 00:33:772 (4,5) -
2014-05-07 19:56 Mira-san: *yung
2014-05-07 19:57 Mira-san: sa Insane diff heheh
2014-05-07 19:57 Eyenine: woah irc mod
2014-05-07 19:57 Eyenine: rotate slider will do?
2014-05-07 19:57 Mira-san: wait
2014-05-07 19:57 Mira-san: isip lng ako
2014-05-07 19:57 Mira-san: heheh
2014-05-07 19:57 Eyenine: gust ko kasi yung blanket, so yeah
2014-05-07 19:58 Mira-san: i think mas ok flow nya
2014-05-07 19:58 Mira-san: pag pinagpalit mo position ng (3) and (4) sa timeline
2014-05-07 19:58 Eyenine: then ctrl+G?
2014-05-07 19:58 Mira-san: yea
2014-05-07 19:59 Eyenine: will do
2014-05-07 19:59 Mira-san: eto weird ang position imo 00:36:843 (5) -
2014-05-07 19:59 Mira-san: pero baka ako lng naman e HAHAH
2014-05-07 20:00 Eyenine: well I can always move
2014-05-07 20:00 Eyenine: besides pangit blanket dito
2014-05-07 20:00 Mira-san: hmm
2014-05-07 20:00 Mira-san: anyway eto 00:42:985 (8)
2014-05-07 20:00 Mira-san: if possible make it parallel to (9)
2014-05-07 20:00 Eyenine: x 176 y 124 seems fine?
2014-05-07 20:01 Mira-san: well ok 176|124 looks better
2014-05-07 20:01 Eyenine: done
2014-05-07 20:02 Eyenine: cool
2014-05-07 20:02 Mira-san: la na ko mabigay
2014-05-07 20:02 Mira-san: HAHAH
2014-05-07 20:02 Eyenine: ready them savelogs after le mod huehue
2014-05-07 20:03 Mira-san: wait check ko n nga rin ibang diff
2014-05-07 20:03 Eyenine: haha o.o
2014-05-07 20:06 Mira-san: ooookay for hard
2014-05-07 20:06 Mira-san: NC mod lang ata mabibigay ko heheheh
2014-05-07 20:06 Mira-san: 00:55:032 (2) -
2014-05-07 20:06 Mira-san: dito n lng yung NC
2014-05-07 20:06 Eyenine: don't hesitate to check for nazi
2014-05-07 20:07 Eyenine: welp, may jump dyan dati, kaya nasa circle yung nc
2014-05-07 20:07 Mira-san: i see lol
2014-05-07 20:08 Eyenine: nazi mods pls
2014-05-07 20:08 Eyenine: huehue
2014-05-07 20:08 Mira-san: btw pakita mo to kay Asphyxia
2014-05-07 20:08 Mira-san: open yung bubble queue nya
2014-05-07 20:08 Mira-san: tanggalin ko tong lines mamaya HAHAHAH
2014-05-07 20:08 Eyenine: HAHAHA
2014-05-07 20:08 Eyenine: tagalog naman so ok lang
2014-05-07 20:09 Mira-san: ehh may makakintindi pa rin
2014-05-07 20:09 Mira-san: but i think wala naman nang magbabasa eh HEHEHE
2014-05-07 20:09 Mira-san: ok normal is clean
2014-05-07 20:09 Eyenine: nasa modding queues subforum ba bubble queue niya?
2014-05-07 20:09 Mira-san: no
2014-05-07 20:09 Mira-san: PM ingame
2014-05-07 20:09 Eyenine: oh, ok
2014-05-07 20:10 Eyenine: sabi ni -Asagi nilakad na daw niya sa di ko malaman kung sinong (BASEBALL) BAT
2014-05-07 20:10 Mira-san: dat baseball tho
2014-05-07 20:10 Mira-san: tanung ko nga mmya HAHAHA
2014-05-07 20:10 Eyenine: sabi sa userpage niya closed?
2014-05-07 20:10 Mira-san: on Easy: chek pls if proper yung blanket. bka ako lang 00:47:473 (1) -
2014-05-07 20:10 Mira-san: ah waht
2014-05-07 20:11 Mira-san: kahapon Open
2014-05-07 20:11 Mira-san: ;w;
2014-05-07 20:11 Eyenine: fark me kung anong grupo pala kayo
2014-05-07 20:11 Eyenine: lemme join lol
2014-05-07 20:11 Mira-san: also this 00:51:252 (1,1) -
2014-05-07 20:11 Mira-san: HAHAHAH
2014-05-07 20:11 Mira-san: yung grupo na yan nakisali lang ako
2014-05-07 20:11 Mira-san: lima lang talaga sila B)
2014-05-07 20:12 Eyenine: medyo off yung tail, nice catch
2014-05-07 20:12 Mira-san: mmm all's good
2014-05-07 20:12 Eyenine: yeah nazi woooh!
2014-05-07 20:12 Mira-san: go for renk
2014-05-07 20:12 Mira-san: heheheh
2014-05-07 20:13 Mira-san: tym to post 4 KDwhoring hee hee hee
2014-05-07 20:13 Eyenine: no BAT yet T_T
2014-05-07 20:13 Eyenine: sana nga before 25 May ma rank
2014-05-07 20:13 Mira-san: yung sakin sana bago magpasukan ;w;
2014-05-07 20:13 Eyenine: huehuehue
Topic Starter
Eyenine

tellertheworld wrote:

Hi~ Eyenine-san

From Teller's team modding queues ( ・´ω・`)

Blue : Suggestion

[General]
  1. Insane : You can make more far away on the dintance for the kiai time. I think it can make it more amusing. I'm fine as is. This song isn't originally supposed to have a kiai time, anyway.
  2. Normal : Please do not make a jump in this mormal difficulty. A Distance Spacing of x1.0 is commonly used because it gives the spacing a speed that's equal to the sliders. However, since you generally move your mouse faster than is necessary, 0.7x to 0.8x potentially gives better flow into the sliders (which is why 0.8x is the default). Experiment a bit and see what works the best for your style. Normal difficuly By:Wiki No jumps were intentionally added to Normal. If there are jumps, those are probably just random misplaced notes or missed Ctrl+G stuff.
Insane
  1. [color=#4000FF]00:13:457 - the 'ding' is very short. I think 00:13:457 (1) - should not use more that once rebound here.
    That repeat slider isn't supposed to follow the ding sound, but rather, the pretty loud drumroll thing that fades to 00:14:638 - so no change.
  2. 00:17:827 - add note here. Because I think it should be more fast (for rhythm) here. Also, next reason is 00:24:559 (9,10,1) - same at 00:17:709 (3,4) - . Hmm, no, they're not same. Also, I won't overmap. Never.
  3. 00:32:000 (5) - put this at 00:32:119 - . It can make 00:32:355 (1) - look like more fast and feel it to change to next (rhythm) part.
    Nope. The triple pluck thingy is pretty loud and obvious to be ignored. Also, there's nothing worth mapping at 00:32:237 - so placing the kick slider at 00:32:119 - would be pretty useless.
  4. 00:51:252 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - the whole part is follow the 'ding' sound. I think it is not suit here. You can change a little to suit the rhythm. e.g.↓(00:53:851 - to 00:54:559 -)
    Nope. The 3/4-1/2 slider pairs covers practically everything that can be mapped in this section. The slider tick for the offbeat drum, the 3/4 slider endpoints for the synth, and the 1/2 slider head for the clap. Your suggestions require that the clap be ignored.
  5. 01:08:496 (3) - delele it and pust 01:08:615 (4) - at 01:08:496 - . IMO, it is not matcg the vocal. Or you can try this...
    I don't see why the current pattern fits not. The whistling synth thingy makes three sixteenth notes here (or three 1/4s in osu!speak) before the long note at 01:08:615 - so, no change.
  6. 01:12:867 - add note? There's nothing here.

Hard
  1. 00:43:575 - add note? Not necessary. I'll ask others about this.
  2. 01:13:930 (9) - NC Fixed.

Normal
  1. 00:09:678 (1) - the gerenal said that. Please change the DS. (And more...) That's actually just missed Ctrl+G, but ok. Also, there are no other jumps here o.o
  2. 01:10:150 (1,2) - You can make more shorter slider and circle in the kiai time. The kiai time usually fatser that other part (in the rhythm). Following the song is better than making kiai have more note density just because it is kiai.
  3. 01:20:544 - to 01:22:906 - , you can try this timeline. I think it as well.
There's a synth note at 01:22:433 - which I cannot ignore, so no change.

Easy
  1. 00:12:512 - add note. It is same as 00:16:292 (2) - There's nothing worth mapping at 00:12:512 - and it's different from 00:16:292 - where a 1/8 drumroll starts to intensify.
  2. 00:17:237 (1,2) - Can you make it more flow?
    I don't want to risk the aesthetics here, and since the flow is pretty good enough, I won't change unless another two mod (or a BAT) say so.
  3. 00:34:244 (2,1) - blanket it Oooh, a nazi!

Nice song~
I was modding that I listen that I want to sleep ZZZ. You should have slept so that you would have seen the most beautiful fantasy.

The map can rank now.
But I do not think it is not high quality
Easy and Noraml is np.
Try to inprove Insane, Hard and make them match the rhythm.
I didn't really follow much of your suggestions, but thanks for the mod. You should have just nazi modded my map XD

Also, thanks for the random IRC mod, Mira-san Mira-chan daisuki <3 and for the support, Mizukashii.
gom1502
[Easy]

00:09:205 (4) - add whistle
00:12:512 - note add batter
00:16:292 (2) - add whistle
00:39:914 (1) - slider end 00:40:622 - here :arrow: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1619512

only easy diff mod..
another diff i can't mod sorry..

good luck and hope helpful~
Topic Starter
Eyenine

gom1502 wrote:

[Easy]

00:09:205 (4) - add whistle Nice.
00:12:512 - note add batter Nothing really worth representing here, so nope.
00:16:292 (2) - add whistle Ugh, it would be unjustified.
00:39:914 (1) - slider end 00:40:622 - here :arrow: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1619512 Applied.

only easy diff mod..
another diff i can't mod sorry..

good luck and hope helpful~ It was pretty helpful, so it's fine.
Thanks for the mod
IamKwaN
Hi, from my queue here.

General

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_dR10d5hcg - Is this video officially match with your song? If yes, why not adding it?

Insane

1. 00:02:591 (3) - I guess you miss a whistle here like Hard.
  2. 00:13:457 (1) - Is a drum finish on head more suitable?
  3. 00:15:819 (3,4) - When I use 25% to listen to the music, I wonder why you put 1/8 reversed slider from 00:15:819 to 00:16:233, where there are solid 1/8 drum beats at 00:16:764 (4). Consider swapping these two sliders to match the rhythm.
  4. 00:16:764 (4) - Some drum finishes can be placed here too.
  5. 00:24:796 (1,2) - Minor blanket issue.
  6. 00:27:394 (6,7,8) - A suggestion on the rhythm. Personally, the flute can be followed more closely and stress at 00:27:867 can be captured completely using slider head:
  7. 00:40:622 (2,3) - Consider swapping these two on timeline basis. Really plays better.
  8. 01:02:119 (2) - Same like 00:16:764 (4).
  9. 01:08:260 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - Make it consistent on what you are following, 01:08:260 (1,2,3,4) - following the flute; 01:09:205 (5,6,7,8,9) - following the drum. It just bothers me in some sense. You either follow one of them but don't mix it.
  10. 01:26:685 (5) - Clap is missing on head.
  11. 01:28:575 (1) - Remove this NC. No jump, no SV change, no big white tick.
  12. 01:32:945 (1) - Add several green lines for gradual volume decrease.

Hard

1. 00:13:457 (1) - Drum-finish on head.
  2. 00:47:945 (1) - Stack perfectly.
  3. 00:56:449 (5) - Wrong clap on tail? Should be on head I guess.
  4. 01:00:229 (3) - Clap missing on head, also for tail of 01:00:701 (4).
  5. 01:02:119 (3) - Drum-finish :>
  6. 01:28:575 (1) - Same like Insane, I don't know your intention of NCing here.
  7. 01:32:945 (1) - Spinner volume applies here also.

Normal

1. AR4 is fine, provided that the BPM is so low. Also, it would be more comparable to setting of Easy if you reduce AR by 1.
  2. 00:13:457 (1) - Drum finish on head.
  3. Spinner Volume ^
  4. Easy would be these two suggestions too.
  5. Quite a solid mapset! Nice!

Good luck!
Topic Starter
Eyenine

IamKwaN wrote:

Hi, from my queue here.

General

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_dR10d5hcg - Is this video officially match with your song? If yes, why not adding it? This is the official video. Too lazy to add, though.

Insane

1. 00:02:591 (3) - I guess you miss a whistle here like Hard. Fixed.
  2. 00:13:457 (1) - Is a drum finish on head more suitable? I guess.
  3. 00:15:819 (3,4) - When I use 25% to listen to the music, I wonder why you put 1/8 reversed slider from 00:15:819 to 00:16:233, where there are solid 1/8 drum beats at 00:16:764 (4). Consider swapping these two sliders to match the rhythm. No change. The faint 1/8 drumroll starts fading in at 00:15:819 - and stops at 00:17:237 -, but I used a 1/4 repeat slider at 00:16:764 - to accentuate the loud drum thingy at 00:16:764 - and 00:17:000 - while at the same time signifying change of momentum from hold to normal speed.
  4. 00:16:764 (4) - Some drum finishes can be placed here too. Added.
  5. 00:24:796 (1,2) - Minor blanket issue. Moar nazi pls.
  6. 00:27:394 (6,7,8) - A suggestion on the rhythm. Personally, the flute can be followed more closely and stress at 00:27:867 can be captured completely using slider head:
    1. There's nothing on 00:27:630 -. 2. This suggestion requires that the clap be ignored, which can be represented while at the same time going with the flute.
  7. 00:40:622 (2,3) - Consider swapping these two on timeline basis. Really plays better. Same as above. There's nothing on 00:40:859 -
  8. 01:02:119 (2) - Same like 00:16:764 (4). Too faint compared to (4)
  9. 01:08:260 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - Make it consistent on what you are following, 01:08:260 (1,2,3,4) - following the flute; 01:09:205 (5,6,7,8,9) - following the drum. It just bothers me in some sense. You either follow one of them but don't mix it. This plays alright. Besides, both are on the top layer of the song, and are worth mapping the same. Also, I mixed both drum and flute on many parts of the song. No change.
  10. 01:26:685 (5) - Clap is missing on head. o.o
  11. 01:28:575 (1) - Remove this NC. No jump, no SV change, no big white tick. Except maybe for a finish and a jump that follows? Welp fixed anyway.
  12. 01:32:945 (1) - Add several green lines for gradual volume decrease. Added the lazy way.

Hard

1. 00:13:457 (1) - Drum-finish on head.
  2. 00:47:945 (1) - Stack perfectly.
  3. 00:56:449 (5) - Wrong clap on tail? Should be on head I guess.
  4. 01:00:229 (3) - Clap missing on head, also for tail of 01:00:701 (4).
  5. 01:02:119 (3) - Drum-finish :> Same as Insane - too faint.
  6. 01:28:575 (1) - Same like Insane, I don't know your intention of NCing here.
  7. 01:32:945 (1) - Spinner volume applies here also. Fixed almost everything.

Normal

1. AR4 is fine, provided that the BPM is so low. Also, it would be more comparable to setting of Easy if you reduce AR by 1.
  2. 00:13:457 (1) - Drum finish on head.
  3. Spinner Volume ^
  4. Easy would be these two suggestions too. Fixed all.
  5. Quite a solid mapset! Nice! No, please. Stop saying anything like this to my map.

Good luck!
Thanks for the mod.

Should I or should I not push through with this mapset?

EDIT: Something I forgot.
IamKwaN

Eyenine wrote:

Sure, please go ahead.
Topic Starter
Eyenine

IamKwaN wrote:

Eyenine wrote:

Sure, please go ahead.
I don't really feel like pushing through anymore ._.

Welp, just hold on, I guess.

EDIT: Wow you're fast.
Saut
yo, as requested
(i can smell a useless mod because this map seems pretty perfect :'( )

• [General]
  1. no tags? :o Are you sure there is nothing you can add to the tags?
  2. quality of the bg isnt the best, but I know that there are no others related to "XeoN - Eternal Fantasy" so i guess its ok
  3. disable letterbox & widescreen since you dont have a storyboard
  4. what about some fresh custom sounds?

• [Easy]
  1. 01:09:678 (4,1,2) - you could improve this blanket a little bit
  2. 01:29:993 (2,3) - crooked blanket here
  3. 01:34:717 - from that point the volume decreases - you could add inherating points and decrease the volume of the spinner (in stages)
    well can't find anything else - was pretty perfect

• [Normal]
  1. 00:09:678 (1,2) - slightly crooked
  2. 00:32:355 (1,2,3) - (2) and (3) slightly to the left - to follow the line of slider 1
    so perfect ._.

• [Hard]
  1. 00:43:457 (8,1) - crooked blanket
  2. 00:47:945 (1,2) - not perfectly stacked
  3. 00:56:449 (5) - remove clap from slider end and add the clap at the slider top
  4. 01:10:150 (1,2) - again crooked (slightly) - im so picky
  5. 01:32:945 (1) - slider ^same as with easy

• [Insane]
  1. 00:10:150 (3,5) - stack 5 on 3 properly
  2. 00:32:355 (1,3) - slider blanket would be cool here
  3. 00:40:622 (2,3) - if this is supposed to be a blanket its crooked
  4. 01:09:205 (5,6,7,8,9,1) - you could avoid the overlap here talking about slider 1 and 8
  5. 01:10:150 (1,2) - stack
  6. 01:32:945 (1) - ^

well, i never felt so useless - very beautiful and perfect map, hope this will get ranked very soon!

Saut
Topic Starter
Eyenine

Saut wrote:

yo, as requested
(i can smell a useless mod because this map seems pretty perfect :'( )

• [General]
  1. no tags? :o Are you sure there is nothing you can add to the tags? None as far as I remember.
  2. quality of the bg isnt the best, but I know that there are no others related to "XeoN - Eternal Fantasy" so i guess its ok
  3. disable letterbox & widescreen since you dont have a storyboard
  4. what about some fresh custom sounds? Too lazy to look for custom sounds, and default hitsounds seem satisfactory to me.

• [Easy]
  1. 01:09:678 (4,1,2) - you could improve this blanket a little bit
  2. 01:29:993 (2,3) - crooked blanket here
  3. 01:34:717 - from that point the volume decreases - you could add inherating points and decrease the volume of the spinner (in stages)
    well can't find anything else - was pretty perfect

• [Normal]
  1. 00:09:678 (1,2) - slightly crooked
  2. 00:32:355 (1,2,3) - (2) and (3) slightly to the left - to follow the line of slider 1
    so perfect ._.

• [Hard]
  1. 00:43:457 (8,1) - crooked blanket Denying this blanket mod. The symmetry looks better with less curved sliders imo.
  2. 00:47:945 (1,2) - not perfectly stacked
  3. 00:56:449 (5) - remove clap from slider end and add the clap at the slider top
  4. 01:10:150 (1,2) - again crooked (slightly) - im so picky
  5. 01:32:945 (1) - slider ^same as with easy

• [Insane]
  1. 00:10:150 (3,5) - stack 5 on 3 properly Moved 3 instead.
  2. 00:32:355 (1,3) - slider blanket would be cool here
  3. 00:40:622 (2,3) - if this is supposed to be a blanket its crooked
  4. 01:09:205 (5,6,7,8,9,1) - you could avoid the overlap here talking about slider 1 and 8
  5. 01:10:150 (1,2) - stack
  6. 01:32:945 (1) - ^ No stack intended there.

Fixed all except where noted.

well, i never felt so useless - very beautiful and perfect map, hope this will get ranked very soon! Nope, this ain't useless. I like nazi mods, you see.

Saut
Thanks for the mod!
Ashasaki
I see a shining bubble approaching *O* -runs-
Maruyu
ww

Easy

1. 00:42:276 (2,3) - usually blankets into triangles in lower diffs leave a hard angle in flow, but this is too big imo. Try moving 00:42:748 (3) a bit, like http://puu.sh/di1pD/4fdcfcc323.jpg.
  2. 01:29:993 (2,3) - i think this fits better like this http://puu.sh/di1vx/251ab1c2fa.jpg

Normal

1. 00:25:504 (2,3) - stacking stuff in lower difficulties under sliders might not be the best choice in a normal difficulty, try this in order to keep the symmetry theme http://puu.sh/di1Du/05f7421ba3.jpg

Hard

Nothing to point out owo

Insane

• why not call this diff "Eternal"? just a suggestion, you can keep insane, but whatever :o

probably one of the shortest mods i've done in a while. It's also been a while since I've seen such a good map based on symmetry :p

I'll try calling Rakuen over :p
Axarious

[General]
Sounds like MapleStory ;3
Great mapset!
[Easy]
  1. 00:27:158 (3,1) - Slight blanket tweaking here, maybe.
  2. 00:30:465 (2,3) - Move to x:191 y:118 (ruins the distance snap, maybe bend slider (3) a bit to retain ds).
  3. 00:47:000 (4) - Move to x:197.
  4. 01:23:851 (2,1) - Curve slider (2) more so it makes a nicer blanket with (1).
  5. 01:29:993 (2,3) - Ctrl HJ these and blanket again, don't freehand double blanket sliders.
[Normal]
  1. 00:28:575 (1) - Move to x:257 y:169. Maintains 1.00x distance snap as well as makes a better blanket with slider (6).
  2. 01:13:457 (3) - Move to x:401 y:183. Creates 0.99x distance snap and makes a slightly better blanket with slider (2).
  3. 01:15:819 (4) - Rotate 3 degrees around selection center.
[Hard]
  1. 00:21:725 (2) - Move to x:115 y:361, maybe. Creates 1.43x ds and makes a slightly better blanket.
  2. 00:26:685 (3) - Rotate -1 degree around selection center.
  3. 00:33:063 (2,4) - Asymmetrical.
  4. 00:36:134 (2) - Rotate -2 degrees around selection center.
  5. 00:37:079 (3) - ^ Ctrl H this slider.
  6. 00:41:804 (5) - Rotate -1 degree around selection center.
  7. 01:08:260 (5) - Move to x:105 y:118.
[Insane]
  1. 01:02:591 (1) - Rotate -2 degrees around selection center.
Topic Starter
Eyenine
Yay two mods!

Yuzu- wrote:

ww

Easy

1. 00:42:276 (2,3) - usually blankets into triangles in lower diffs leave a hard angle in flow, but this is too big imo. Try moving 00:42:748 (3) a bit, like http://puu.sh/di1pD/4fdcfcc323.jpg. Probably did it right.
  2. 01:29:993 (2,3) - i think this fits better like this http://puu.sh/di1vx/251ab1c2fa.jpg Denied. My problem with this alternative is the lack of note worth emphasizing at 01:31:646 -. I'm good with my pattern.

Normal

1. 00:25:504 (2,3) - stacking stuff in lower difficulties under sliders might not be the best choice in a normal difficulty, try this in order to keep the symmetry theme http://puu.sh/di1Du/05f7421ba3.jpg Denied. None has pointed out this stack pattern so far so I guess it's not much of a deal. Heck, pkk suggested me this pattern in his mod. Besides, a slider repeat landing at 00:25:741 - would be pointless, isn't it?

Hard

Nothing to point out owo

Insane

• why not call this diff "Eternal"? just a suggestion, you can keep insane, but whatever :o Used my original diff name instead. (Check out page 1 of this thread, and you'll see.)

probably one of the shortest mods i've done in a while. It's also been a while since I've seen such a good map based on symmetry :p

I'll try calling Rakuen over :p

Axarious wrote:

[General]
Sounds like MapleStory ;3
Great mapset!
[Easy]
  1. 00:27:158 (3,1) - Slight blanket tweaking here, maybe.
  2. 00:30:465 (2,3) - Move to x:191 y:118 (ruins the distance snap, maybe bend slider (3) a bit to retain ds). Did this my own way. Moved to (192, 116) (location of the slider 3 at previous mod item) and adjusted other objects as necessary. 1.02x isn't much of a difference.
  3. 00:47:000 (4) - Move to x:197.
  4. 01:23:851 (2,1) - Curve slider (2) more so it makes a nicer blanket with (1). Why did I find this fix difficult? o.o
  5. 01:29:993 (2,3) - Ctrl HJ these and blanket again, don't freehand double blanket sliders.
[Normal]
  1. 00:28:575 (1) - Move to x:257 y:169. Maintains 1.00x distance snap as well as makes a better blanket with slider (6).
  2. 01:13:457 (3) - Move to x:401 y:183. Creates 0.99x distance snap and makes a slightly better blanket with slider (2). Moved to (399, 182) instead. 1.00x ds + better blanket.
  3. 01:15:819 (4) - Rotate 3 degrees around selection center.
[Hard]
  1. 00:21:725 (2) - Move to x:115 y:361, maybe. Creates 1.43x ds and makes a slightly better blanket.
  2. 00:26:685 (3) - Rotate -1 degree around selection center.
  3. 00:33:063 (2,4) - Asymmetrical.
  4. 00:36:134 (2) - Rotate -2 degrees around selection center.
  5. 00:37:079 (3) - ^ Ctrl H this slider.
  6. 00:41:804 (5) - Rotate -1 degree around selection center. Rotated -2 instead and adjusted middle anchor point a bit.
  7. 01:08:260 (5) - Move to x:105 y:118.
[Insane]
  1. 01:02:591 (1) - Rotate -2 degrees around selection center.
Yay nazi mod!!
Thanks for the mods!
Winnie
Here as requested from modding queue. This is a great song :)

[Easy]

Generalt concept of mine would be to use 1.0 as a base and go for DS. There were problems when notes were shorter or longer than necessary. Spacing is key for an easy and normal difficulty map. Little tweaks here and there and it would make the mapset seem good
00:51:252 (1) - Move slider end a little more to the right so it doesn't overlap it
00:53:615 (2) - Snap with 1.0 base

[Normal]

00:07:788 (5) - Snap and move to the right a little for blanket
No issues just DS errors. Revise you to go back and snap them correctly

Other difficulties I have no issues with, They seem how they should be imo. Sorry if it's short I tried my best to see if there were issues, but there isn't that much.
Topic Starter
Eyenine

Kocari wrote:

Here as requested from modding queue. This is a great song :)

[Easy]

Generalt concept of mine would be to use 1.0 as a base and go for DS. There were problems when notes were shorter or longer than necessary. Spacing is key for an easy and normal difficulty map. Little tweaks here and there and it would make the mapset seem good
00:51:252 (1) - Move slider end a little more to the right so it doesn't overlap it
00:53:615 (2) - Snap with 1.0 base

[Normal]

00:07:788 (5) - Snap and move to the right a little for blanket
No issues just DS errors. Revise you to go back and snap them correctly Fixed everything.

Other difficulties I have no issues with, They seem how they should be imo. Sorry if it's short I tried my best to see if there were issues, but there isn't that much.
Thanks for the mod and the reminder.
Pho
From my modding queue~

Bold: Fix quickly/unrankable stuff
Red: Highly recommend

[General]
  1. So where did you leave the volume-decreasing green lines from your easy diff in the higher diffs? Please add them (or delete the one at easy, but i recommend the other choice).
  2. The track sounds like it could be the main theme from a Fantasy MMORPG.:v
  3. Actually, all Clap HS i mentioned here are highly recommended.
[Easy]
  1. 00:17:237 (1) - Feels strange when you clap here, but don't continue this for the next notes until 00:26:685 - since there's a notable clap in the track after every 2 ticks.
  2. 01:00:701 (3) - Clap on sliderend.
  3. 01:31:410 (3) - ^
[Normal]
  1. 00:47:473 (5,1) - NC on 5 already.
  2. 00:56:922 (4,6) - Clap here, or else it's too hitsound-empty
  3. 01:10:150 (1) - ^ on sliderend
[Hard]
  1. 00:11:567 (1) - Delete NC, as you seem to set NC after 2 stanza for the intro.
  2. 00:32:119 (5) - Switch this with 2 circles, the offbeat sliders sounds weird here and circles would make it play more natural imo.
  3. 00:36:016 - Add a circle here? Also 00:35:898 (1,2) - NC on 2 first.
  4. 01:00:229 (3) - Clap on sliderstart.
  5. 01:00:701 (4,5,1,2,3,4) - You didn't set Clap HS here, while you did it on Fantasy. Please fix this.
  6. 01:01:764 - I'd recommend to set a beat here for the claps.
  7. 01:12:985 (7) - Clap on sliderend.
  8. 01:16:528 (1,2) - NC on 2 first
  9. 01:16:882 (3) - Clap here please, it's very strong in the track.
[Insane]
  1. 00:19:126 (6) - NC=? Same at 00:26:685 (4) -
  2. 00:37:906 (8) - There's no beat in the track at this place, making this object void/overmap. Please delete.
    Also set the NC at 00:38:024 - already.
  3. 01:26:685 (5) - Clap on sliderstart.
  4. 01:31:646 (3) - Clap on sliderend.
I declare this mod to be super-ineffective lol.
No but seriously, there's isn't much more to find in this set. The set is neat and I like the symmetry in this a lot. So just wait for BATs to crawl out. Good luck! /o/
Topic Starter
Eyenine

Pho wrote:

From my modding queue~

Bold: Fix quickly/unrankable stuff
Red: Highly recommend

[General]
  1. So where did you leave the volume-decreasing green lines from your easy diff in the higher diffs? Please add them (or delete the one at easy, but i recommend the other choice).
  2. The track sounds like it could be the main theme from a Fantasy MMORPG.:v Agreed :D
  3. Actually, all Clap HS i mentioned here are highly recommended.
[Easy]
  1. 00:17:237 (1) - Feels strange when you clap here, but don't continue this for the next notes until 00:26:685 - since there's a notable clap in the track after every 2 ticks.
  2. 01:00:701 (3) - Clap on sliderend.
  3. 01:31:410 (3) - ^
[Normal]
  1. 00:47:473 (5,1) - NC on 5 already. Denied. Pattern-wise, 5 is a combo end. Besides, it fits the music well enough.
  2. 00:56:922 (4,6) - Clap here, or else it's too hitsound-empty
  3. 01:10:150 (1) - ^ on sliderend
[Hard]
  1. 00:11:567 (1) - Delete NC, as you seem to set NC after 2 stanza for the intro.
  2. 00:32:119 (5) - Switch this with 2 circles, the offbeat sliders sounds weird here and circles would make it play more natural imo. Changed my own way. Interchanged 00:31:882 (4,5) - since a 1/2 slider would fit the clap at 00:31:882 -. This way, I make the pattern fit the song while preserving it.
  3. 00:36:016 - Add a circle here? Also 00:35:898 (1,2) - NC on 2 first.
  4. 01:00:229 (3) - Clap on sliderstart.
  5. 01:00:701 (4,5,1,2,3,4) - You didn't set Clap HS here, while you did it on Fantasy. Please fix this.
  6. 01:01:764 - I'd recommend to set a beat here for the claps.
  7. 01:12:985 (7) - Clap on sliderend.
  8. 01:16:528 (1,2) - NC on 2 first Denied. I don't see why NC should start at 2.
  9. 01:16:882 (3) - Clap here please, it's very strong in the track. So I forgot that much claps? o.o
[Insane]
  1. 00:19:126 (6) - NC=? Same at 00:26:685 (4) - On hold. I like the long combos.
  2. 00:37:906 (8) - There's no beat in the track at this place, making this object void/overmap. Please delete. Oh, my bad. Sorry. (But aren't overmapped triplets the trend now? I mean, there's a lot of ranked stuff out there with such overmapped triplet.)
    Also set the NC at 00:38:024 - already.
  3. 01:26:685 (5) - Clap on sliderstart.
  4. 01:31:646 (3) - Clap on sliderend. Fixed everything unless otherwise noted.
I declare this mod to be super-ineffective lol.
No but seriously, there's isn't much more to find in this set. The set is neat and I like the symmetry in this a lot. So just wait for BATs to crawl out. Good luck! /o/
Thanks for the mod! (And I don't think BATs would crawl out to my map until probably September next week.)
RandF
From my queue~

[General]
  1. if you please, I suggest to add "soft-sliderslide.wav" of silence as custom-hitsound
[Easy]
  1. 00:17:237 ~ 00:26:213- why don't you add clap in this part?
  2. 00:43:693- whistle?
  3. 01:00:701- 01:01:410- i suggest to add whistle. that suits to backmusic, imo~
[Normal]
  1. I recommend to make CS 3.5
  2. 00:17:237- finish
  3. 00:23:378 (3,4,5,6) - hard to find rhythm. suggetion~
  4. 00:36:134- whistle
  5. 00:49:363- ^
  6. 00:56:922- ^
  7. 00:58:811- ^
  8. 01:04:953 (5,6) - just a suggetion
[Hard]
  1. 00:34:953- whistle
  2. 00:42:748 (6,7,8) - hard to find rhythm because of 1/4 rhythm consisting of circles. I think 1/2rhythm is no problem at this part
  3. 01:12:985- whistle
  4. 01:13:930 (1) - why not whistle?
  5. 01:32:355- clap
[Fantasy]
  1. 01:00:229 (5,6) - I prefer to 1/2 reverse slider
  2. 01:05:780- whistle
  3. 01:06:725- ^
  4. 01:07:079- ^
  5. 01:24:323 (5,6,7,8,9) - flow suggetion
you need more working about hitsound, imo
~Good Luck~
Myxo
Ohh so you are still working on this... I remember modding it a while ago :b
EDIT: OMFG 9 months. Call me when you applied RandomEffect's Mod, I'll help with hitsounding and then we'll bub this
Topic Starter
Eyenine

RandomEffect wrote:

From my queue~

[General]
  1. if you please, I suggest to add "soft-sliderslide.wav" of silence as custom-hitsound Done.
[Easy]
  1. 00:17:237 ~ 00:26:213- why don't you add clap in this part?
  2. 00:43:693- whistle?
  3. 01:00:701- 01:01:410- i suggest to add whistle. that suits to backmusic, imo~
[Normal]
  1. I recommend to make CS 3.5 Denied. It's more of, like, preservation reasons.
  2. 00:17:237- finish
  3. 00:23:378 (3,4,5,6) - hard to find rhythm. suggetion~ On hold until another two mods suggest the same. No other mod as of now had pointed it out, and I believe the stacks made the rhythm pretty obvious.
  4. 00:36:134- whistle
  5. 00:49:363- ^
  6. 00:56:922- ^
  7. 00:58:811- ^
  8. 01:04:953 (5,6) - just a suggetion Denied. The rhythm is bad, as it emphasizes the synth sound too much without regard to the percussion. imo it is better to follow percussion in easier diffs.
[Hard]
  1. 00:34:953- whistle
  2. 00:42:748 (6,7,8) - hard to find rhythm because of 1/4 rhythm consisting of circles. I think 1/2rhythm is no problem at this part Denied. It's emphasizes weak beats on the song and therefore is a lot of problem.
  3. 01:12:985- whistle
  4. 01:13:930 (1) - why not whistle?
  5. 01:32:355- clap
[Fantasy]
  1. 01:00:229 (5,6) - I prefer to 1/2 reverse slider Denied. I prefer the circle-kick slider combo.
  2. 01:05:780- whistle
  3. 01:06:725- ^
  4. 01:07:079- ^
  5. 01:24:323 (5,6,7,8,9) - flow suggetion Denied. It creates too much angle between the stream and the slider which is inconsistent with my map. It also make the angle between 01:23:615 (3,4,5) - larger. A smoother flow is desired.
Fixed everything except where noted.
you need more working about hitsound, imo
~Good Luck~
I can't believe I forgot that much hitsounds. Thanks for the mod!

Desperate-kun wrote:

Ohh so you are still working on this... I remember modding it a while ago :b
EDIT: OMFG 9 months. Call me when you applied RandomEffect's Mod, I'll help with hitsounding and then we'll bub this
Can't be helped. I left this map to rot 7 months ago. Don't even know why I revived this map.
Topic Starter
Eyenine
Something's wrong with me. I do not intend to double-post.
Leorda
Hi there

[General]
* 2nd combo color is too dark, so it probably players can't read clearly. Perhaps, make it brighter?

[Insane]
01:00:347 (6) - Why drum-whistle here? Maybe you forgot to change or smth?
01:17:355 (6) - ^
01:32:473 (2) - ^

I let Desperate-kun to bub this. If he didn't bub this, maybe I'll bub this. Call me if you feels ready
Topic Starter
Eyenine

Leorda wrote:

Hi there

[General]
* 2nd combo color is too dark, so it probably players can't read clearly. Perhaps, make it brighter? Doesn't look that dark to me. On hold until another mod checks this out.

[Insane]
01:00:347 (6) - Why drum-whistle here? Maybe you forgot to change or smth?
01:17:355 (6) - ^
01:32:473 (2) - ^ I can't remember why I used drum-whistle. Fixed back to soft-normal anyway.

I let Desperate-kun to bub this. If he didn't bub this, maybe I'll bub this. Call me if you feels ready
I'll probably ask you after his hitsound mod or when I got tired of waiting lol

Thanks for the mod!
Myxo
[General]

I agree with Leorda that the second combo colour might be a bit too dark, especially when you use 100%-dim (which for some reason should be considered when making combo colours).

[Normal]

OD 4 | HP 4 please. Your current settings differ a lot from the AR.
Imo CS 3.5 would fit well here, since it would be between Easy's and Hard's settings, and also the overlaps of 1/2-objects would look a bit better imo, although it is quite minor.

[Hard]

OD 6 | HP 6 ;w;
00:15:819 - Atm I can barely hear it. Maybe you could turn this volume up to ~35%?

[Fantasy]

00:15:819 - Same as Hard.
00:15:819 (3) - It might be better to reduce this slider by one reverse. Considering the overall level of difficulty is pretty low in this map, having an 1/8-gap is really evil for players who don't alternate patterns like this (which is a minority, but surely a few)

Actually I found the hitsounding really good when I looked closer into it, so that's all from me~ Call me c:
Topic Starter
Eyenine

Desperate-kun wrote:

[General]

I agree with Leorda that the second combo colour might be a bit too dark, especially when you use 100%-dim (which for some reason should be considered when making combo colours).

[Normal]

OD 4 | HP 4 please. Your current settings differ a lot from the AR.
Imo CS 3.5 would fit well here, since it would be between Easy's and Hard's settings, and also the overlaps of 1/2-objects would look a bit better imo, although it is quite minor. Second time this was pointed out. Changed.

[Hard]

OD 6 | HP 6 ;w;
00:15:819 - Atm I can barely hear it. Maybe you could turn this volume up to ~35%?

[Fantasy]

00:15:819 - Same as Hard.
00:15:819 (3) - It might be better to reduce this slider by one reverse. Considering the overall level of difficulty is pretty low in this map, having an 1/8-gap is really evil for players who don't alternate patterns like this (which is a minority, but surely a few) Applied all suggestions.

Actually I found the hitsounding really good when I looked closer into it, so that's all from me~ Call me c:
Thanks for the mod!

My map is ready. I hope.
Myxo
Well uhh... I see you made the combo color brighter which is good, but now Color 2 and 4 are too similar. Maybe you can get some variation by using this for example:
Or just find another "type" of green on your own that you could use.
Afterwards I'll bubble~
Topic Starter
Eyenine
That color is my first color. Took my own green.

My map's ready.
Myxo
Sorry for late, but you didn't call me so I couldn't know orz :c

[All diffs]
00:02:119 - Add a Finish

[Easy]
00:18:654 - Missing Clap

[Hard]

00:22:906 (1) - Remove NC for consistency (since you used NC every 2 measures before)
00:30:701 (1) - ^
00:56:922 (1) - ^
NCing in the kiai is a bit messed up.. Try to make it consistent if possible.

[Insane]

NCing is a bit inconsistent as well. Try to decide wether you want them every one or two measures and check that system >w<

Call me back~
Topic Starter
Eyenine
Followed everything. Map's ready, I guess.
Myxo
Indeed, it is :3

Bubbled (ノ 'ω')ノ
IamKwaN
yesyesyes!!!!!! gonna do it tmr!!!!
Topic Starter
Eyenine
My, my, map's bubbled. Thanks Desperate-kun!
IamKwaN
[General]
  1. I guess you want to silent the sliderslide? Use the one in the ranking criteria instead then: http://up.ppy.sh/files/blank.wav Correct me if I'm wrong.
[I]
  1. 00:06:370 (3) - I suggest removing the whistle, as the pitch isn't as high as 00:06:607 - and consecutive two whistles don't sound good.
  2. 00:07:315 - ^ Same for 00:08:024 - .
  3. 00:08:496 - Whistle here instead. Also for 00:09:205 (4) - .
  4. 00:15:819 (3,4) - I can't understand this since then, why are the density of reversed arrows opposite to that of music?
  5. 00:47:473 (1) - I guess the clap on slider body is redundant.
  6. 01:08:260 (1,2,3,4) - This even number of tapping isn't comfortable even if you are following the flute thingy, the highest pitched stress is still on 01:08:496 - , try another rhythm please. If you don't manage to change the rhythm, at least unstack those circles to help players read the number of notes clearly.
[N]
  1. The setting is too high compared to E and H, try AR4.5 and OD HP 3.5.
  2. 00:12:040 (3) - I wonder why this isn't on the y-axis.
[E]
  1. 00:30:937 (3) - I really don't recommend stacking in the lowest difficulty. I have seen newbies complaining in forums about stacking in Easy.. Well, I saw quite a number of this technique in the remaining diff, so I guess you wouldn't have any motivations to change them, just keep in mind next time.
Hitsound suggestions can be applied on other diffs if applicable.
Topic Starter
Eyenine
Bubblepop

IamKwaN wrote:

[General]
  1. I guess you want to silent the sliderslide? Use the one in the ranking criteria instead then: http://up.ppy.sh/files/blank.wav Correct me if I'm wrong.
[I]
  1. 00:06:370 (3) - I suggest removing the whistle, as the pitch isn't as high as 00:06:607 - and consecutive two whistles don't sound good.
  2. 00:07:315 - ^ Same for 00:08:024 - .
  3. 00:08:496 - Whistle here instead. Also for 00:09:205 (4) - .
  4. 00:15:819 (3,4) - I can't understand this since then, why are the density of reversed arrows opposite to that of music? Fixed. I forgot what the density reduction was for. I don't know if the obvious silence at 00:16:705 - is alright.
  5. 00:47:473 (1) - I guess the clap on slider body is redundant.
  6. 01:08:260 (1,2,3,4) - This even number of tapping isn't comfortable even if you are following the flute thingy, the highest pitched stress is still on 01:08:496 - , try another rhythm please. If you don't manage to change the rhythm, at least unstack those circles to help players read the number of notes clearly. Changed rhythm (new rhythm similar to 01:23:378 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - )
[N]
  1. The setting is too high compared to E and H, try AR4.5 and OD HP 3.5.
  2. 00:12:040 (3) - I wonder why this isn't on the y-axis. Adjusted slider 2 to allow placing slider 3 to y axis.
[E]
  1. 00:30:937 (3) - I really don't recommend stacking in the lowest difficulty. I have seen newbies complaining in forums about stacking in Easy.. Well, I saw quite a number of this technique in the remaining diff, so I guess you wouldn't have any motivations to change them, just keep in mind next time. Even with the motivation, it's still a difficult fix--the map will practically be remapped. Nonetheless, I'll keep that in mind.
Hitsound suggestions can be applied on other diffs if applicable.

Applied everything unless otherwise noted.
Thanks for the mod! My map's ready.
IamKwaN
Your map is ready for heart!
Topic Starter
Eyenine
Yay! Thanks for rank, Kwan!
pkk
aah, I remember modding this such a long time ago

Congratulations on your first ranked map! ヽ(。ゝω・。)ノ
Myxo
Congratz! Finally c:
Pho
Cool :3
Mira-san
ohwow congrats m8 kek
Flanster
A DJMAX song with no mania difficulties. Woohoo...
Topic Starter
Eyenine

LoliFlan wrote:

A DJMAX song with no mania difficulties. Woohoo...
I have neither the skills to map mania diffs nor the courage to ask mania mappers for guest diffs. Sorry.

(I thought of adding taiko diffs to the mapset, but I feared for the quality of the whole mapset and so I dropped the idea.)