[Archived] Osu sensitivity higher than usually what I play on

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ilovehotmoms
Problem details: Mouse sensitivity

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20220213 (latest)

For the past 2 days my sens had changed all of a sudden and has always been 1.25 but it feels oddly weird and way higher than what I play on. I also feel some kind of drift as it moves by itself sometimes and I havent been able to fix it ive tried multiple things such as
~Restarting my laptop
~getting a new mouse
~turning raw input on and off
~reinstalling osu
My sens is fine on windows and any other application just not when osu is opened, not sure what to :(
Blushing
Does your mouse have drivers or a GUI that you can interact with? If so, try seeing if there is a specific profile that is turned on for osu! or if you accidently switched the profile settings.
Topic Starter
Ilovehotmoms

Blushing wrote:

Does your mouse have drivers or a GUI that you can interact with? If so, try seeing if there is a specific profile that is turned on for osu! or if you accidently switched the profile settings.
i just tried that but no result :( still the same

This same thing happened a week ago but was resolved later that night when I had slept and my laptop was shut down but now that doesnt work.
Bryan1878
Same with me, yesterday my sens is always 1x and I was doing fine. Then later that day, my sens feels like it got boosted and is really weird. Same thing with today; I did what you did too but the sensitivity still feels boosted.
Silence1067
Same here
mahi-
Any fix yet? Having this same issue.
Kokmot
Hi, i know this is an old forum but it may help somebody searching for this.

Check if you have Raw input on in settings, if so, turn it off. what this does is that it enables windows acceleration which means it moves depending on the speed of move. it you turn it off the sens. should always remain the same no matter how fast you move your mouse.