forum

P*Light - TRIGGER*HAPPY (Extend Ver.) [OsuMania|Osu]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
RLC
uhhhh can you link which object caused that? Pretender got unranked because auto could not SS so i hope to avoid that
izzydemon

RLC wrote:

uhhhh can you link which object caused that? Pretender got unranked because auto could not SS so i hope to avoid that
01:56:042 (5)

also 03:40:635 (2) - unsnapped by 2ms because yes
Topic Starter
RLC
ugh i even put a 2.0x on that in hopes of avoiding the bug ;~; changed to 1/8, and fixed unsnapped object

thanks

edit: nvm, made 1/16 work thanks to a tip from Lach
izzydemon

oh you
fanzhen0019
cant defeat ruruchi
fanzhen0019
WTF MY EARS AAAAAAAAANICE
LKs
it's PAN by DJ. RLC
Topic Starter
RLC

LKs wrote:

it's PAN by DJ. RLC
worked better in this map ;_;
fanzhen0019
can i do a harddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Topic Starter
RLC

fanzhen0019 wrote:

can i do a harddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
fanzhen0019

RLC wrote:

fanzhen0019 wrote:

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I make it harderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
izzydemon
u brek forum i report u
Avena

Niokin wrote:

u brek forum i report u
u brek it w/ur ugly
OOOOO BUUUUURN
btw, can I try and make an Insane?
Zare
This is so fun
Dainesl
Hey, um, not sure if you're allowed to have Extend Ver. at the end of the song title. If it says it according to a reliable source then fine, but if not then you'll just need to get rid of it. yay for not doing research myself!

Update: Priti just informed me that you're allowed to have it. Okay then, um...idk. good luck i guess.
Topic Starter
RLC
i should bring this back

some day
Ic3me3o
dooooo eeeeet RLC ;A; http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1403961
11t

RLC wrote:

i should bring this back

some day
today pls
guineaQ

11t wrote:

RLC wrote:

i should bring this back

some day
today pls
and a year later
Topic Starter
RLC
(probably not actually back)
Kethsar

RLC wrote:

(probably not actually back)
Shush, let us dream.
Bluekrait
May I please make an Extra for you? :3
Secretpipe
it's (maybe) happening
Akiyama Mizuki
still so good
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.