forum

Level table

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Neil Watts
Hi all,
I'm posting this to help beginners to calculate how many points they need for reach the next level with the equation shown on the wiki (https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Score).

5,000 / 3 * (4n^3 - 3n^2 - n) + 1.25 * 1.8^(n - 60), where n <= 100
26,931,190,829 + 100,000,000,000 * (n - 100), where n >= 101
I begin too, and I think (I hope!) this topic will help new players.

Here's the table ^^

(Special thanks for my calculator and Microsoft Excel :D )

Feel free to give me advice, thanks ^^

...And sorry for my bad English, I'm French ._.
Aqo
91,524,594,417 score left for Uan until level 104

fight on!
[Kanzaki Ranko]
16 billions left to 100
I'M ALMOST THERE
Kurokami
85.725.866.723 to level 101. Well I will reach it one day.
Winshley
Points required to level up from 100 to 101 and so on is NOT TEN BILLIONS, BUT A HUNDRED BILLIONS.

Sorry for the caps, just move on.
Topic Starter
Neil Watts
Oh, yes, you're right, thanks!

I corrected.
puncia
Thanks for posting this!
Kemdo
12 Billion till level 99 Oh God ^^
Winshley

Kemdo wrote:

12 Billion till level 99 Oh God ^^
The interesting part is that getting from level 1 to 100 is only 26.9% as much as getting from level 100 to 101. :P
Yuzeyun
Taiko players' ultimate challenge: Reach level 101.
boat
Level 100 takes long enough already.
Dumie
This table just chipped another piece of my osu dream away orz
Mysto-
What the fuck am I supposed to do with that?
Mysto-
Please use a human language. I'm one of the best at maths in my entire grade and I don't understand any of that.
KupcaH
You should stop writing in this thread.
7ambda

Mystogan625 wrote:

Please use a human language. I'm one of the best at maths in my entire grade and I don't understand any of that.
n represents the value of your total score. You plug that value into the first equation if your level is less than or equal to 100. If your level is 101 or greater, then you plug n into the second equation.

If you can't understand that, then you need to learn more about the game's technical aspects.
WavePoint
Levels are useless, care about skills skrub.
Lay
I'll be the first to admit, I tried my hardest and cannot figure out for the life of me how to work this out :L
Math was my weakest subject and even after substituting "n" and putting it into a calculator, I cant
kai99

Karma wrote:

I'll be the first to admit, I tried my hardest and cannot figure out for the life of me how to work this out :L
Math was my weakest subject and even after substituting "n" and putting it into a calculator, I cant
smh
probably because the post you're seeing is 4 years old and the image embedded doesn't exist anymore.