forum

Someone please do the Audio/Hitsounds for this beatmap. Also provide general feedback.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rhythm32
beatmapsets/1697087 please provide me feedback for this. Also please, may anyone do the audio for this beatmap like the hitsounds all of that? Please someone do the Audio/hitsounds for this beatmap, cause I am not good at doing the hitsounds. You can also provide me the custom hitsounds. Thank you.
WitherMite
go to the modding queues for feedback, read the rules in pinned threads first. there are sometimes hitsounding queues that pop up there too.

though this is a good time to learn to hitsound yourself, since maps need hitsounds you'll have to figure it out eventually and its unlikely you're going to get someone to do hitsounds for you by posting randomly like this, there is very little reason for someone to put in that kind of effort for you.
Topic Starter
Rhythm32

WitherMite wrote:

go to the modding queues for feedback, read the rules in pinned threads first. there are sometimes hitsounding queues that pop up there too.

though this is a good time to learn to hitsound yourself, since maps need hitsounds you'll have to figure it out eventually and its unlikely you're going to get someone to do hitsounds for you by posting randomly like this, there is very little reason for someone to put in that kind of effort for you.
Ok! I would post this there! Thanks.