forum

[confirmed] Multiplayer ranking screen bugs

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MillhioreF
  1. Own mods show up on others' results panels
    Mods you use during play will also show up as a mod used by other players if you click on their results tab. In this case, I used Hard Rock and had it inserted at the end of everyone else's panels - for proof, this user used Easy, and obviously it can't be paired with Hard Rock:

RBRat3 wrote:

When playing free-mod hidden in multiplayer I noticed the mods appearence is applied to all players on the ranking screen as if they had the mod enabled.

For example I can play hidden and the winner can have no mods on but will be shown as if they had it on along with silver S rank letters

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

Winner doesn't have hidden on but does have hard rock on

Winner has no mods on but shown with hidden icon

Winner has no mods on but shown with hidden and silver S
    This seems resolved as of 2015-03-09 - Nathanael

*Fixed*
  2. Beatmap title and play date overlapped by semi-transparent box in multiplayer results

Beatmap title and play date are underneath a semi-transparent box in multiplayer, causing them to be hard to read.

*Fixed*
  3. Old "Return to menu" button still appears on multiplayer results screen

"Return to menu" on multiplayer results still uses the old graphic. Happens in Team Vs. too.

*Fixed*
  4. Performance timelines misaligned on Team Vs. multiplayer

The offset for these is only slightly off on 4:3, but very off on widescreen. They seem to draw at a static location.
    Also, on widescreen, the "spinning "ranking bubbles" pop out at the side of the screen (which is not optimized for widescreen at all.)
  5. Gameplay elements for CtB/Mania appear as osu!standard elements on Team Vs. multiplayer

Instead of 300g/300/200/100/50/miss that Mania has, mania team games show the osu!standard elements. The same thing happens for Catch the Beat.
Nathanael
Bump

The hitscores at mania are shown as the hitscores at standard.
I didn't use any custom hitscores at mania. ( Don't mind the ranking-panel.png >.< )

Played Map: fripSide - only my railgun (TV Size) ( Mania-specific )
TheVileOne
We should add Accuracy and Spin stats do not appear to the list. I think it's about time this got fixed.
Rasis
Problem Details:
It shows 300 100 not the fruit

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1028661

osu! version: 20131007
Nathanael
Also happens at mania (posted here): t/152031
TheVileOne
I'm pretty certain this happens. But I haven't found the ideal time to test this.
Topic Starter
MillhioreF
Super merge deluxe! Added new issue to the OP.
BanchoBot
Issue(s) in this thread have been addressed by the following changes:
  1. Remove old return button from Tag Coop results screen. (TheVileOne)
  2. Fix Tag Coop match details showing behind background sprite. (TheVileOne)
The changes will be applied to builds newer than b20150505.3cuttingedge.

Please follow up in this thread if you believe more work needs to be done to fix the mentioned issues. If they have not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen after this build.
BanchoBot
Issue(s) in this thread have been addressed by the following changes:
  1. Fix health graph being misaligned. (TheVileOne)
The changes will be applied to builds newer than b20150506cuttingedge.

Please follow up in this thread if you believe more work needs to be done to fix the mentioned issues. If they have not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen after this build.