forum

A faster way to get beatmaps of other key modes? (not counting 4k/7k)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PinguimDeRitimo
We all know 4k and 7k are the most popular key modes, and this means we have a lot of ranked beatmaps because of this, so its easier to a lot of beatmaps because you have a lot to download, ranked or not, but have a lot of ranked and good quality maps, and one of this maps may be the music you like. But this is harder when is not 4k/7k. Since other key modes are not so popular, we have less maps and is harder to practice to them, especially higher key modes like 10k to 18k (and most of the avaible are anime maps of a style that I'm not so fan of it, so I keep not downloading them because I dislike the music). I'm just making this post exactly for this reason, I want to practice more 10k and 9k but I don't have enough high 2 stars beatmaps to play much 10k and 9k to balance with the stars that I play 4k and 7k.

So the thing is, there is a way to get maps faster instead of just rolling the page down in the beatmap list until you find a beatmap that you like? Or should I just ignore if I like the music or not and just download anything for a better practice?

I know we have packs of beatmaps but we don't have mania packs for a while, and most of them are 4k and 7k. I also know you can just torrent maps, but I only have 43 GB of 134 GB free, so I can't just download 2342354121165 beatmaps AT ONCE and fill my entire computer of beatmaps, and probably most of the beatmaps would be standart, not mania.
McEndu
search "keys=9"
Topic Starter
PinguimDeRitimo
I know about that, but still don't finding beatmaps with music that I like so much, so thats why I asked if I should ignore if I like the music or not. Also is not ingame, is when I want to download beatmaps
catzlucky
-either search for packs (folder with charts/beatmaps) somewhere, or join a xk (examples: 6k, 10k) o!m discord server and find charts there

-another thing you can do is to use the filter from the osu! beatmap listing eg. select mode:mania, genre:electronic, category:all, type key>4
Hoshimegu Mio
Map it yourself.