forum

Which part of the screen do you mostly stare at while playing?

posted
Total Posts

Where do your eyes look at during gameplay?

My eyes stay peeled to one place most of the time
47.37%
Follow each individual notes as they fall
7.89%
Depends on the situation/map pattern
36.84%
The cute anime backgrounds
7.89%
Total votes: 38
Topic Starter
Hookseye
For me, my eyes mostly lock on to the judgment/combo indicator (the red circle shown below, the heart indicates a 320 / 'Marvelous' hit). This allows me to have both the hit positions and my accuracy display comfortably within my peripheral vision.

However when I'm playing dense maps my eyes tend to swerve down gradually towards the yellow box area and this is especially true for SVs which slows the scroll speed; and the green box is where my eyes are when I play with the Hidden mod.

I'm curious to know the different playstyles of others..

midgy
only time i adjust where i'm looking is for svs but i generally just avoid all svs so i really just only ever look at my combo position
Poptont
for me i mostly drag my eyes down and sometimes i look at the combo indicator
Arona
i use fast scroll speed between 36-38 so i usually stare at the top where the combo counter is located hehe

of course when there are sv changes or slowjams, i look somewhere in middle or near the judgment line.

yarWe
combo
mystV
usually when playing, i stare at the combo, like what LackPoints said.
it helps me with accuracy and reading (possibly a better combo potential but i dont think so).
ERA Mystiik
Well my skin has lane cover and since I usually play jacks I find that lowish scroll speed and looking right above the receptors is really comfortable for me
Hoshimegu Mio
I stare between the judgement and the combo.
Entropy21
i always keep my eyes on the combo counter, if sv's like slowjam i'll adjust a little bit lower
luxrayy
combo always and forever
towakane
i usually stare at the judgements