forum

Jarby's synthtastic song guessing game

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jarby
DA RULES
I'll post a link to a short cover of a song and it's your job to guess it. First person to guess it gets a point and is then obligated to PM me with a new song with the same theme, though they may want to just let the next poster do it. Obviously you can't guess in a round that you supplied a question for.
SCOREBOARD
Dulcet: 1
Current Theme: Silly pop songs
Current song
Foxtrot
Marina and the Diamonds - How to be a heartbreaker
Topic Starter
Jarby
Correct!
AstralPhnx
I see a big flaw in this in the form of a mobile application. Soundhound. Play that snippit once and soundhound will recongnise it. Yeah.... this isn't gonna work that well.
D33d

Tuxdude143 wrote:

I see a big flaw in this in the form of a mobile application. Soundhound. Play that snippit once and soundhound will recongnise it. Yeah.... this isn't gonna work that well.
Soundhound isn't that consistently accurate, especially when songs aren't so mainstream.
AstralPhnx
Still its pretty good most of the time.
Topic Starter
Jarby
Also in the flaw that Dulcet hasn't PM'd me yet :< Okay she sent me a PM, I'll try to get it done before the day is out.

Well, the game's just for fun anyway. If you get off on imaginary points, then by all means.
Topic Starter
Jarby
New song's here: http://puu.sh/4dxY8.mp3
Foxtrot
this gun b good
mathexpert
acid trance remix of "Happy Birthday to You"
Topic Starter
Jarby

mathexpert wrote:

acid trance remix of "Happy Birthday to You"
Nah, that'd be more like this.

Hint: The artist is British and the album the song is from was released in 2006 with influences such as jazz, Jamaican ska and grime.