forum

No anime WIP osu skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
crazydude442
Hi, this skin is still WIP as it only covers OSU! and no other types.

As someone who isn't a fan of anime (but has been to japan so I respect their culture) I made a skin that reflects my... feelings.

It's simple really it's a combining of skins I have found that will show no anime if any of you individuals wish to avoid that part.

Don't think of this as a disrespect to anime it's just a skin to avoid that if anyone wants to.

I have enabled commenting, if anyone wishes to comment on the skin and give suggestions and or feedback that is fine, keep in mind this is a no anime skin.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SDqh5qcbzEbYJV2b75671CC6AtEb0pcj/view?usp=sharing
OsuWCF20
I feeling like into a different universe which is really good, ...well, there's a few problem discovered from my device.

・Countdown sounds of "count3s.wav" and "count2s.wav" had like a glitch noise.

・Looking ahead to Song Selection, some people will think that it's too hard to see information while selecting.

Why don't you try changing menu-button-background.png color or text color in your skin.ini, for example blue or cyan.

・When I try Taiko, the hit textures had been different direction.

Your skin version is 1.1, if I changed the version to "latest", this problem will solved.