forum

[STD RX] [CLOSED] Aim Cup - 2vs2 International open rank

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Haruki

Aim Cup is a 2vs2 (Team size 3) Relax based International open rank Tournament focusing around Aim.
32 Teams will advance from the Qualifier Phase, matches are going to be Double Elimination and the win condition is going to be Accuracy. All matches are going to be played with the Relax mod.
A full rundown about our rules can be found on our landing page.

If you like to donate to this prize pool please contact Haruki#6860, at 200€ the pricemoney will be splitted into %
(1st 50%, 2nd 30%, 3rd 20%)

First Place 150€ + badge (pending)
Second Place 3Months osu! Supporter (Each Player)
Third Place 1Month osu! Supporter (Each Player)

depending on screening result the tourney might be moved 1 week behind
  1. 01.02 - 20.02 Registration
  2. 21.02 - 27.02 Screening
  3. 05.03 - 06.03 Qualifier
  4. 12.03 - 13.03 Round of 64
  5. 19.03 - 20.03 Round of 32
  6. 26.03 - 27.03 Round of 16
  7. 02.04 - 03.04 Quarter-Finals
  8. 09.04 - 10.04 Semi-Finals
  9. 16.04 - 17.04 Finals
  10. 23.04 - 24.04 Grand-Finals

https://pif.ephemeral.ink/tournament-reports
Bier
Poooooooooooooog
Xxx_C4L3B_xxX
SHEEEESH
TheWh1teCrow
Relax tourney on bancho, indeed SHEEEESH moment as Caleb said
twino
Да.
Phreel
YOOOOOOOO
JoseSucks
I got the balls like jagger
VP757
gaming
KundzioMvm
Mahmood
damn nice
UserNameOke
SHIBARU AND ME
Spiroww
Shibaru777
xd
Spiroww
Topic Starter
-Haruki

Spiroww wrote:

You should change the link on your website. Forum Post is leads to main page osu.ppy.sh, not on this topic.

Ah yea, we haven't updated that yet. Will take care of it thanks for making me aware of it!
Koyoi
Spicy
Murmur twins
-
Adobe
meow
Charles LecIerc
If you want to make an aim tournament, you should rather make it vanilla and not relax
This one is basically only gonna be speed aim & reading based...
Topic Starter
-Haruki

Barbex wrote:

If you want to make an aim tournament, you should rather make it vanilla and not relax
This one is basically only gonna be speed aim & reading based...

I understand your view of this, some of the maps gonna be like that of course. Although this is not for every map in the pool.

Just saying we only gonna have these 2 skillsets in the pool is of course not gonna happen,speed on this SR is not gonna be 240BPM, "Speed" starts here at 280+. And I know this sounds for someone who isn't really into relax a statement that you can't really understand or comprehend.

I personally think Aim Cup still fits the name here really good, as it's still very centered around Aim.
It's hard to give you examples for what kind of maps you can expect to understand my view point better since I would spoiler here maps. But we definietly though about that.

If you are really worried about anything we can also just talk a bit in Discord, might gonna be easier to clarify your concerns c:

Thanks for sharing your opinion!
show more