forum

[duplicate] 300-100-50-Miss Counter !

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
Yurifane
Hello All !

I think it would be nice to have a Hit Counter ! yes like the K1 K2 M1 M2 ... but with 300 100 50 and Miss
This Can Help for the SS ranking ^^

I have create a montage for explain this !

Sorry i'm not good in Montage xD

Say me what you think ^ ^
Ayesha Altugle
Topic Starter
Yurifane
but i have Illustrated this ^^
Dexus
In the accuracy bar that was added it could count inside the boxes the number of the color you got, this would work better than the big thing on the right you're proposing. Granted it wont be static for view, but if you're focusing for SS you don't need a count of that stuff.

Edit:
or better yet just add a counter at the bottom as a third option for the accuracy bar.
FrzR
This would be distracting imo. You cant just easily do a stream, while you're looking at the counter counting 300s.
Rei Hakurei
kinda familiar with "show grade everytime", "show judgement/column", "show counter on mania" or this one ...
(i only found 1 instead getting more orz... but well )
Stefan
Duh.. at all you should think about if the usage will be there or not. From my side I really see no use about it. You'll see it over the Accuracy if you got one 100 or not, that's the first thing. And then you won't have the time - at Maps without breaks - to give a look at it which makes it quite useless. And.. also the reason Fr33z3R has been saying.

No support from my side.
boat

Yurifane wrote:

jesse1412

boat wrote:

Yurifane wrote:

TheVileOne
This will be useful for when you want to limit your number of off hit objects in songs with high streams. You wont be able to pay attention to the count during the stream, so it would be more useful to keep track so you can check during a break or at your latest convenience. I don't agree with it taking up more gameplay space though. It would be nice if you could only view it during breaks or by hovering over the scorebar. Integrating it with the color bar could work.
Oinari-sama

TheVileOne wrote:

This will be useful for when you want to limit your number of off hit objects in songs with high streams...
Wouldn't that be better addressed with this request?
Winshley

boat wrote:

Yurifane wrote:

^ To expand my thought from this comment: If you're thinking about SSing, I find this not as useful as the Accuracy percentage since they're off the screen anyway.

This request is only useful when you're not actually aiming for SS, but high Accuracy in general.
Pawsu
Hi. Bumping because...This should get marked duplicate because Stats on break-time already exists and it's going create further duplicates and confusion.
Heibel
I have created this so people can see what it could look like. personally i don't think this gets in the way the slightest.