forum

Загрузил карту, но нету звука у прослушивания (превью карты).

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
muvi_zen
Такая проблема была уже 2. Первый раз, был зацикленный неприятный звук. Во второй, просто тишина, нету даже 1 секунды прослушивания.
Sountren
ClevelandsMyBro
so i pressume you are talking about your 2 most recent maps upload correct?
beatmapsets/1684645
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/1647428

in that case, both of them are encoded in AAC. the reason why your other maps have normal previews are because their audio files are MP3. try changing the 2 maps audio files to MP3 and see how it goes.
Topic Starter
muvi_zen
Фаил был изначально mp3. но спасибо за ответ)
ClevelandsMyBro
spek seems to disagree

yes it has an MP3 extension, but the file is still encoded in AAC. try re-exporting the file to an MP3 and replace the current one with it.
Topic Starter
muvi_zen

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

spek seems to disagree

yes it has an MP3 extension, but the file is still encoded in AAC. try re-exporting the file to an MP3 and replace the current one with it.
Я думаю проблема заключается в том, что я установил точку для привью на этих картах. Можно ли сбросить эту точку?
WitherMite

muvi_zen wrote:

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

spek seems to disagree

Я думаю проблема заключается в том, что я установил точку для привью на этих картах. Можно ли сбросить эту точку?
after you've fixed the audio files, it should fix its self after waiting for a while, The preview point can take a while to update. I had to wait 2 days for one of my maps where I changed it.

You still have to fix the audio file with audacity or something though, just because it says .mp3 at the end does not mean that that is actually what the file is.