forum

Why is osu!mania so weird to play?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SmoothCat
So i played quite a few mania games by now (Etterna Online, Quaver, DJMAX RESPECT V, etc) and its pretty fun but i just cant get into osu!mania because the gameplay feels so trash like the difficulty of maps that i play in etterna and the other games are compareable to like 3 stars in osu!mania(not that good but its something) but when i play osu!mania the gameplay just doesnt feel like its doing what i want since i cant acc and have trouble playing even 1 star maps so is there any secrets to get into osu!mania or is it just poorly made in osu?
myk 345
Acc in o!m is pretty uhh... weird for me too, but I'm okay with that. You can try different skins or change the offset, scroll speed,... Aside from that I think there's no point complaining about these anymore, so if you don't like o!m then you can play other games instead.
Hoshimegu Mio
I've played Etterna and Quaver and it doesn't really seem that different. The main difference between Etterna and osu!mania is probably how the ends of long notes don't really matter that much. Quaver is known for autoplay dying /s
Haengsyo
Make sure you have your hitpos value set to your liking, check your scroll speed, and try different skins
Entropy21
skins > offset > scroll speed > win