forum

dumb idea(?)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-shenhua-
hi, i dont know how to map but i saw this video on youtube it is by Bradley Hall and he turned the entire lord of the rings movie into a 3 hour song. The song contains different time-signatures, breaks (some are 30sec-1min+ lol) ,and different sections so it is easy to divide the mapping work or smth. Im not expecting it to be started out as a real project its just an idea of mine but if its going to be an actual project it would be nice.

pls note that im not requesting, i just have an idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsUNTdMH0AA here is the link
WitherMite
unless you're gonna organize it yourself and can get enough good mappers to make a collab of this size, probably not, saying this would be a ton of effort would be an understatement.

also, just saying its not a request doesn't make it not a request, you're leaving an idea you had in hopes someone does something, which is requesting tbh.
Sophie Twilight

WitherMite wrote:

also, just saying its not a request doesn't make it not a request, you're leaving an idea you had in hopes someone does something, which is requesting tbh.
Very true

I don't know how can someone just suggest mapping a 3 hours song out of nowhere to strangers.
This is probably the worst song "idea" you can ever propose with.
Topic Starter
-shenhua-
yeah you guys are right i was dumb at the time but im good now
ill never do it again