forum

make the combo count have a different color if you're fc'ing the map

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +8
Topic Starter
Faustas156
the title says it all, i'd personally like to see a color on the bottom left side where your combo is to be a different color indicating if you're FC'ing/SS'ing the map, if you break anywhere during the song, the combo color will return back to a normal white combo color. it's not a required thing and more of just a QoL feature that can be turned on/off.
THAT_otaku

Forum Guidelines wrote:

Do not request a toggle for a new feature.
peppy might come to your house with a baseball bat...
This is kinda already a thing, during breaks (and maybe sometimes in gameplay (???)) you can see your letter grade (SS,s, a etc) in the top right next to your accuracy
Topic Starter
Faustas156

THAT_otaku wrote:

Forum Guidelines wrote:

Do not request a toggle for a new feature.
peppy might come to your house with a baseball bat...
This is kinda already a thing, during breaks (and maybe sometimes in gameplay (???)) you can see your letter grade (SS,s, a etc) in the top right next to your accuracy
not what i'm talking about, i'm talking about an indicator that shows you are FC'ing, the simplest way i can see that happens is the combo color changed based on if you're FCing or not

plus the forum guidelines talk about toggle requests that are made for NEWLY added features, not about requesting for a feature that has a toggle functionality