forum

New Achievements [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Azure_Kite
I'll hazard a guess this comes up every so often, As I recall wrecking a whole bunch of good achievement ideas a few months back :(. However, I believe that it would be a great idea to have more achievements like the "don't let the bunny distract you!" achievement. Achievements based on multiplayer and modding activities would be good too.

Well, Osu! community, what is your opinion? should new achievements be implemented?

I have an ever growing list of possible ideas if somebody higher up in the Osu! chain of command is interested XD

Please don't post your achievement ideas here, or at least make them as vague as possible. The last thread was rendered useless because of detailed achievement ideas :)
Lesjuh
Support, however...

Didn't peppy say you could PM him if you had any good achievement ideas? I think it's already clear that we want new achievements. I've seen more of these threads.
peppy
Redundant post is redundant. Achievments will be implemented as I find time (as I am the only one doing stuff etc.). PMing doesn't really help as I already have quite a few ideas but just no time.