forum

Why cant I Play the song on the beatmap page?

posted
Total Posts
7
Topic Starter
nico-
im currently working on this map but when I click the play button there's nothing but silence?

map link: beatmapsets/1670298#mania/3412163
ClevelandsMyBro


your audio file is encoded in AAC. try dropping it in audacity or something and export it to an mp3 then replace the AAC audio file in your map folder. then update the map and see how it goes.
Topic Starter
nico-

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:



your audio file is encoded in AAC. try dropping it in audacity or something and export it to an mp3 then replace the AAC audio file in your map folder. then update the map and see how it goes.
I tried the audacity thing but when I drag it in to edit, it says something about FFmpeg, I couldn't figure it out tho
I tried using the song file from another beatmap of the same song but that didn't work either
Aiq
beatmapsets/1670298#mania/3412163 have you listened again
Topic Starter
nico-

Aiq wrote:

beatmapsets/1670298#mania/3412163 have you listened again
wai- how even ;-;

it was not working before, I'm dumbfounded, thanks g
WitherMite

king hammer wrote:

Aiq wrote:

beatmapsets/1670298#mania/3412163 have you listened again
wai- how even ;-;

it was not working before, I'm dumbfounded, thanks g
the website can take quite a while to update the preview point after reuploading.
Topic Starter
nico-

WitherMite wrote:

king hammer wrote:

Aiq wrote:

beatmapsets/1670298#mania/3412163 have you listened again
wai- how even ;-;

it was not working before, I'm dumbfounded, thanks g
the website can take quite a while to update the preview point after reuploading.
understandable
Please sign in to reply.

New reply